Forum › Ikenai Otona discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

"Chapter was good can't wait for...." End. Well ok i guess. That came a bit out of nowhere, ending and manga were good but that was very short. Even without having to add a girl each chapter, it could have lasted a bit longer.

Nobb1
joined Nov 17, 2019

Cmon you can't just end like that

joined Dec 18, 2018

Just when it actually gets somewhere it ends? That's a bit of a disappointment.

joined Mar 18, 2018

Yeash she is wholesome...
Wait a minute here? This is it? It honestly didn’t strike me untill i started reading the comments... What a lackluster way to end it... How come it's always the cutes stories that gets the axe the soonest?

last edited at Nov 17, 2019 8:29AM

Unnamed%20(1)
joined May 12, 2015

Wait, that's it?

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

What's with all of these super abrupt endings lately? Like, I love this series but dang I got whiplash from how quickly it ended.

joined Sep 6, 2018

I think a new tag should be made: Whiplash— abrupt ending in a manga.

Nesucenter
joined Sep 6, 2013

And it ends like that ? was starting to really like it bruh.

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

wait...thats it?
and it was getting fun too...

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I just realized that their following the advice old and wise 'Spice Girls' Because "if you want to be my lover, you got to get with my friends" is being taken so literally lol

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Gotta say, that didn't quite go where I was expecting it to go from that first chapter. Shame it ended so quickly but I enjoyed it still.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I kind of get why it's ending here, but I agree - I actually went back to check whether it's just a chapter end. But, no, it's not. So it went the fairly typical fanservice "decide your own ending after we've given you enough to make clear that there will be a romantic 'end' to it" route. Cowardly, but not rare for manga and anime.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Big BRUH

joined Sep 6, 2018

Well, this is a good manga on how sugar mamas are made.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Harem?

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

decide your own ending.

^ This. Harem manga and anime do this.. And i hate it.
That's usually why you see different types of girls or guys.. So you always got some kind of character to like/root for.
But it never really ends with a couple

DoctorStrangelove
System-shock-shodan-featured
joined Mar 22, 2018

Wish this didn’t end here =(

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm just glad is like an implied harem ... I would love a bonus chapter with Akemi punishing all the bad girls :)))))))))) but it's alright

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Wow! all of them did some interesting moves, this is getting intense! I hope the group can continue translating this manga, is so good!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Wow! all of them did some interesting moves, this is getting intense! I hope the group can continue translating this manga, is so good!

Yeah about that...

joined Oct 10, 2016

Woah, it's the end already? I thought there would be a giant drama on line Akemi-Shion-Yua-Reina for next 10 chapters. Still, good that they got together at last and we don't have polyamory/harem. Wee!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's arguably if we really won't have harem after this

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

This manga definitely could have kept going, and without drama too. It's hilarious and somewhat wholesome seeing these teenage girls get the comfort and security they lack through such a pure and fluffy adult like Akemi.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

This manga definitely could have kept going, and without drama too. It's hilarious and somewhat wholesome seeing these teenage girls get the comfort and security they lack through such a pure and fluffy adult like Akemi.

I just wanted to see Akemi sweating in her marriage interview with parents after the cheeky brat made her victory lap in social media about their surprise engagement.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Speaking of social media. Here the word of the author for the end of the manga featuring a nice pic of the girls.

To reply you must either login or sign up.