Forum › Yurika's Campus Life discussion

joined Jul 3, 2011

So that's where Yurika gets her super powers from.

Unknown%20(1)
joined Jan 30, 2019

Het in MY amazing yuri gigolette manga? not on my fucking watch please

joined Feb 23, 2016

I remember when i found this i was like whaat...but now i’m like whaaat..( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Btw this is the last of Papa you'll see until the final story arc. PP were smart to get these chapters out of the way in a single release.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...next to no progress for the best yuri girl. I don't think I'll like the end of this manga. ;-;

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It feel rather bad to me, the starting point never put the bar very high but god i feel like we going lower and lower each chapter. How many chapter before this shitshow end ?

Edit : Also i hate who the author show how the girls are too easy manipulate. Like what ? All the girls were all over Yukina and he literally BULLSHIT all the time and suddendly they are all over him ? Like, how stupid he can get before we reach the bottom ? Not to mention i don't understand why he choose to do that to his own daughter for literally no reason. Swear that set-up is one of the worst i've ever read.

last edited at Nov 10, 2019 12:28PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

How many chapter before this shitshow end ?

There's five volumes in all, and we've just started volume 3, so still quite a fair bit.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

There's five volumes in all, and we've just started volume 3, so still quite a fair bit.

Wake me up when it's the last chapter, i won't be able to readthat many chapters of that.

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

Please also notify me when it is completed translation. I just hope for yuri happy ending. Lol

joined May 24, 2014

Well it turns out that even loli bitches have their limit

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

even jokes about straight guys picking up lesbians make me wanna hurl

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh dang and here i thought we were already at the last arc since the dad showed up lol

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Akane Mk2 is the best Akane.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Again, this series was good when Yurika was the unwilling "player" with all the girls projecting the gigolette image on her. Now that she embraces and abuses it, and all the girls not in the business of seduction are reduced to mere props, it's boring at it's best and downright unsulting at it's worst.

last edited at Nov 10, 2019 2:31PM

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

even jokes about straight guys picking up lesbians make me wanna hurl

Same, desire to drop this manga increases,
But I really like the main character so might toughen it out.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So the series page is wrong? Is showing we are in Volume 4.

I thought it was a fun batch of chapters, Dad is an asshole but he's culling (so to speak) the fake lesbians on Yurika's harem while the rest of the school becomes gayer by the minute, and more notoriously; Yurika feels offended by her dad's actions. Showing off her subconcious lesbian.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well that was shit

Honestly fuck the guys who made this, that was gross af

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So the series page is wrong? Is showing we are in Volume 4.

No, you're correct. We are in volume 4. My B.

last edited at Nov 10, 2019 3:36PM

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

I know people aren't that happy with the "het" part here. But quick reminder that part of the women in the college were already confirmed as bisexual, not every woman in the series is gay, so remember, even if it is wlm, bi characters are still not het.

E05aff7c1334de03865ce183142c84b52
joined Feb 6, 2014

3 chapters in one day from my favourite manga. This is a bless. Yay.
The last panel not just a simple recovery. Yurika realized she is a real lez. And need to protect her girls :D

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I know people aren't that happy with the "het" part here. But quick reminder that part of the women in the college were already confirmed as bisexual, not every woman in the series is gay, so remember, even if it is wlm, bi characters are still not het.

One character literally said they weren't into guys and got "you just haven't met the right one"'d tho which is the main issue imo and why the writers can fucking drown to death

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It's technically not any more retarded than the idea that all straight women can easily be seduced by the right lesbian.

But giving the historical discrepancy between the two ideas ... or frankly just personal bias ^^ ... I find one idea funny and the other one just annoying. I don't think this arc fits the rest of the manga, but, eh. In the context of its crass comedy it's not enough to go bonkers over it.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

idk how relevant that is, it's been a while since I first read through but I think basically every girl Yurika gets with either comes on to her or isn't really implied to be straight in the first place barring like one or so? And while both ideas are dumb (I don't really like the "so's spaghetti until it's wet meme because of it) one is objectively worse because of the context of the world and its history with lgbt people, as well as the context of it being in a yuri manga.

I dunno if it's just because my mood was terrible anyway because of G2 getting smashed but I find it worse than just annoying myself lol, it pisses me off.

Unknown%20(1)
joined Jan 30, 2019

Hm okay cool so when is Yurika gonna realize she's really into yuri

To reply you must either login or sign up.