Forum › Yurika's Campus Life discussion

joined Aug 8, 2020

I hope someone puts some more up on here this series is hilarious.

joined Sep 7, 2021

I never imagined that it was possible to make college pay for gay yuri hentai scenes that wouldn't turn me on in any way what so ever but here we are. XD
The story so far has been pretty funny though so I can stick with it.

joined Sep 7, 2021

She just drugged her own friend. Wow.
Chapter 8-9 now I think and I am starting to think she actually likes this.

last edited at Dec 11, 2021 2:21PM

joined Mar 18, 2018

What ever happened to this manga?
It's been a while since it was updated

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

What ever happened to this manga?
It's been a while since it was updated

It ended at chapter 45, with the remaining translations available on other sites. The legal wife wins in the end.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

This one really drives home what a sweet summer child Makino from Scummy Gap Student is~ Now this here Yurika? she's a good and true, bonafide scumbag xD

joined Feb 11, 2022

belive it or not but this manga got recomended to me by Chat GPT , and from what I see in chapter 1 and on the sypnosis , we're off to a very bad start , plus I see the het tag at some point so yeah... this stinks like some Kampfer behaviour and I don't like it one bit

Img_5600
joined Sep 28, 2021

This manga feels like it was made by a man. Very unrealistic. it is lesbophobic and fetishizing. The first couple of chapters was uncomfortable. The idea that those women need something inside them for it be sex is gross. Especially because it was non safe items. Seriously? All all female school and no students have safe sex toys? The “comedy” did not age well. Some things I can overlook, the manga got better not needing to shove random objects inside other’s vagina, then it got worse with the introduction of her “papa”. Disgusting. The self insert was raging. The most lesbophobic lines “haven’t met the right men yet” turning lesbians straight, viewing lesbian relationships reserved for sexual relations and many other things. My main issue is this yuri is male centered. It’s very telling from the way MC only imagines marriage with a man, the way the artist creates the male characters and how they are utilized in the manga. I’d rate it 1 out of 5. It’s not a 0 because it did get a laugh from the absurdity of some parts. If you are a lesbian stay away from this one, if you’re looking for a harem or pay for gay try “I won’t sleep with you for free” or asumi-Chan is interested in brothels” or “A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days”. That last one has some stereotypes that are used in a way to make the MC challenge her bigotry and everyone learns from it. Unlike this manga that just revels in it.
*there are more chapters that are not on dynasty reader even if there is a big life lesson I am not sure if it could make up for all these issues.

To reply you must either login or sign up.