Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

Diredead
joined Jul 1, 2019

wow that art i wanna eat it

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ChippedIce posted:

I will never get the "confuses girl for a guy" trope or vice versa, irl it's pretty easy to tell, specially if you talked to them and looked at them closely, but I guess it's just some silly anime/manga cliche so I will roll with it, I just hope it doesn't stretch for too long or it would be annoying. Ooguma was kinda creepy with how strong she was coming off to Kanda though lol, dating resume? After only one day of "dating" someone you barely just met? Holy shit...

That aside, Kanda kinda reminds me of Annie Leonhart, probably cuz of the eyes.

It depends on how they behave but whatever... What I really wanted to point out was that creepy part, is not supposed to look that way, is supposed to look over the top like someone who comes from a super religious family, after all this is the story of a sheltered girl so I'm expecting more naive things and odd behavior from her. In short, she thinks that a resume for their parents is the normal thing people do.

PasrahMiaw posted:

... Are there many Het women that are attracted to men that look that feminine?

laughs in K-Pop

lo/

last edited at Sep 18, 2019 11:25PM

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

not cross-dressing tag when?

joined Apr 28, 2019

I'll be keep reading for Kanda..

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

^Yup- the first major series Mochi did (I think?) Kasumi and Acchan - 17 chapters of quality regular yuri without incest or messed up plot at all :) (and maybe still their best work as much as I also love most of mochi's incest stuff too).

It actually had a diffrent title before But it got changed to the much more generic current title, i cant remember The old title however

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Skywallker posted:

^Yup- the first major series Mochi did (I think?) Kasumi and Acchan - 17 chapters of quality regular yuri without incest or messed up plot at all :) (and maybe still their best work as much as I also love most of mochi's incest stuff too).

It actually had a diffrent title before But it got changed to the much more generic current title, i cant remember The old title however

It was "More Than Friends?".

4888529%20_49b062906260ad84b9c4ba29a3fc40d1
joined Jul 25, 2014

I see a Mochi credit, but I don't see the incest.

Guys I'm freaking out, I think my world view has been damaged.

LOLOL

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

The confusion from TWO people makes the logic so out of this world that I love. It's silliness is what hooks me to this story and I can't wait to see more. If it lasts for the entirety of the story, I would find it hilarious as hell

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

You're a protagonist in a mochi story. You're never going out with a guy even if they look like a guy.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

There's no way that'd ever happen!

Kanda, how do you not burst out laughing at this point?

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

she about to get meme'd lul.

joined Aug 28, 2018

That's your cue idiot, tell her now before things get even more awkward!

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Kanda: Breaking up with Ookuma shouldn't be TOO hard. It's not like I'm going to fall in love with her.
Kanda:
Kanda: Oh no.
Kanda: Oh fuck.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I'm worried for Kanda.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

That was your moment girl. And you just let it pass you by

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

And now this will be dragging till the end. Sigh.

joined Apr 18, 2018

I hope Mochi will not be dragging this way too much because it's honestly cliched and contrived at the same time. Aside from the art, the story is subpar in comparison to the usual storytelling that Mochi is capable of doing.

joined Jun 1, 2016

Yeah that wouldve been a good time to come out and say it

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

Kanda you useless lesbian

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

I wonder how many chapters till the reveal and wether or not it'll continue of a couple more chapters after that

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Good god they're so cute.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Well, Kanda, now that you know she'd be dating you even if you were a girl, you better hurry up and tell her you are... I'm trying not to be as pressuring as the other readers...

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I hope Mochi will not be dragging this way too much because it's honestly cliched and contrived at the same time. Aside from the art, the story is subpar in comparison to the usual storytelling that Mochi is capable of doing.

Wait, why are you acting like Mochi is a good writer? Mochi is great at pacing his/her stories, but they're never great stories either. They're your usual yuri cliche stories paced better and with a little twist, but nothing extraordinary. Still, its only the second chapter so we were never getting the gender revelation on the second chapter. I feel like it would drag longer than Mochi's other stories, but not that much seeing how much Kanda is already thinking of ways in making her realize she's a girl. Ch. 3 would probably be about "Gotta make her notice my gender" shenanigans, MC is going to remain clueless and maybe it'll end with someone revealing it to the MC with a throwaway line.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Aside from the art, the story is subpar in comparison to the usual storytelling that Mochi is capable of doing.

Well I wouldn't call incest with random plot superior to this but different strokes.

last edited at Nov 6, 2019 3:52AM

joined Nov 14, 2014

I know most people are probably not good at it, but you're REALLY bad at breaking up Kanda-kun. xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.