Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

She's cuter with her bangs down, honestly.

Well we can argue whether she's cuter with bangs down or the way she was in this chapter, but Tadokoro was certainly more beautiful in this new look.

last edited at Oct 24, 2019 4:33PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

TBF I daresay the point is you don't really get a very good look at her features without peering from close up which people normally won't and 'Koro wouldn't let do anyway, as per conventions of manga visual storytelling, which is of course why she has them that way to begin with. (Loner tropes etc.) Ergo, this is more or less the first time their peers are actually getting a decent view of her noggin and they're all "waitwhat so this is how she looks under that fringe? :o"

And, yes, this is Nikaidou brazenly showing off her cute GF. "This is what y'all been missing out on y'know." :d

Both of these paragraphs, but the second one especially so, make perfect sense to me.

joined Mar 29, 2019

We don't deserve this manga, it's wonderful. >:l

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Wait, so a "you're prettier without your bangs down" that's not combined with "other people think you're attractive now so go back to the old way because I'm jealous"?

Is that even legal?

so a hug in bed recharges her

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

And she got it wrong, too: this is the trope she was looking for. :P

Nonono it's too early for this
Wait till her manuscript wins first prize and nets her a mangaka job and then we'll talk

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Wait, so a "you're prettier without your bangs down" that's not combined with "other people think you're attractive now so go back to the old way because I'm jealous"?

Is that even legal?

Only for Nikaidou. Normal people's rules don't apply to her.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Nikaidou is boosting Tadokoros self-confidence. Nice. Looking forward to more.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is that even legal?

I mean, things could still change in the coming chapters.

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

Nikaido-san might want to learn from a certain model from a certain visual novel who wanted to show off her lover's beauty but regretted it in the end. Though the damage has been done and said lover's beauty created an impact albeit shown for a day only. Rumor has it that the model has been reaping the consequences of her action up until now.

Is that a motherf*ckin' SONO HANABIRA reference?! XD

Which one? I want to play it now! I played until the nurse/student (maybe it was a teacher? I don't remember that well) 5 years ago, and I kind of want to look through them again.

It's from the 2nd and 4th SonoHana games. The ones featuring Kadeem and Sara, "My Dear Prince" and "Beloved Photograph." ^_^

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Is that even legal?

Kase-san could learn a thing or two from Nikaidou.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Usually I think "but she's less cute now" in these situations, but I think this is also fine. If there were glasses being removed it'd be another story, though.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Cute

joined Oct 14, 2016

Nikaidou flex tadakoro-san its super effective!

joined May 11, 2016

Nope. More bangs not less.

joined Oct 27, 2018

Thumbs Down
This manga has gone down hill.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Thumbs Down

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Thumbs Down

Yeah, the drive-by “disgust” posts (for anything) always baffle me—the ones that read in their entirety: “This is garbage,” “Now I’m outta here,” etc.

Even if I disagree, I’m only interested to hear why somebody thinks the way they do.

(And in this case, the manga now seems to me to be exactly the way has been all along, so it’s doubly puzzling.)

Without any specifics, these posts generally come off as “ill-tempered person yells at clouds.”

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Thumbs Down

Yeah, the drive-by “disgust” posts (for anything) always baffle me—the ones that read in their entirety: “This is garbage,” “Now I’m outta here,” etc.

Even if I disagree, I’m only interested to hear why somebody thinks the way they do.

(And in this case, the manga now seems to me to be exactly the way has been all along, so it’s doubly puzzling.)

Without any specifics, these posts generally come off as “ill-tempered person yells at clouds.”

But you are assuming that the people who make this kind of comment are reasonable in any way and not just trying to seek attention by complaining about something popular lol

Quite true. But if I started off by saying “these people are obviously idiots,” I’d be just like them. Lol

joined Oct 27, 2018

Y'all aren't owed any sort of explanation for why someone feels the way they do

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nope, but when they make a big deal in public about it, they're entitled to ask.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I think the chick looks cutie with and without bangs, the difference is I see some self confidence boost,hooray!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

Nope, but when they make a big deal in public about it, they're entitled to ask.

You mean forums are actually for discussing topics and not just dropping your opinion and bailing on the thread? Wtf.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Nezchan posted:

You mean forums are actually for discussing topics and not just dropping your opinion and bailing on the thread? Wtf.

Right--evidently the proper reply to the question, "Could you tell us why you think this is shit?" is "You're not the boss of me."

joined Oct 27, 2018

Nezchan posted:

Right--evidently the proper reply to the question, "Could you tell us why you think this is shit?" is "You're not the boss of me."

Never asked that though, jumped immediately to insults, I don't entertain ppl who insult me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.