Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Oct 5, 2016

I love that Haruko/Kanae chapter. Haruko's trying to act all casual, like she hasn't been staring at Kanae's hand and trying to think of an excuse to hold it. And then their little conversation about if Kanae is OK with it, and "it" is definitely understood by both of them as more than just holding hands one time.

edit: also how it starts off with Kanae's hand just loose in Haruko's grip, and then a few pages later and she's gripping Haruko's hand right back.

last edited at Oct 23, 2019 1:41PM

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Amusing how MahiMahi seem to assume that looking more French will automatically turn you into an refined, glamorous beauty.

You may end up looking like Brigitte Macron, y'know?

MahiMahi are the kind of girls who would end up with Paris Syndrome if they ever went to France x)

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Amusing how MahiMahi seem to assume that looking more French will automatically turn you into an refined, glamorous beauty.

That's not very nice for MahiMahi

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

MahiMahi are the kind of girls who would end up with Paris Syndrome if they ever went to France x)

Lol, I can totally see it.

That's not very nice for MahiMahi

I understand how it's not very nice for Brigitte Macron (since the implication is that she looks awful) but why MahiMahi?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oi, give Mrs. Macron a break - she looks fine for her age (66, Emmy being a Real Life Hot For Teacher Cake Eater). Seems like a very MahiMahi line of logic tho.

also holy shit Haruka has no chill, surprise handholding in public?! :O

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oi, give Mrs. Macron a break

Instructions unclear,start a manifestation instead.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Instructions unclear,start a manifestation instead.

...I think you mean "demonstration". Which are something of a French national sport tbh.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Instructions unclear, start a manifestation instead.

Ouais! Tout le monde dans la rue! On fait la grosse manif, on casse tout! ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

(Come to think of it, what are our demands? Yuri pour tous?)

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

...I think you mean "demonstration". Which are something of a French national sport tbh.

I blame Google Translation

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Instructions unclear, start a manifestation instead.

Ouais! Tout le monde dans la rue! On fait la grosse manif, on casse tout! ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

(Come to think of it, what are our demands? Yuri pour tous?)

Hey, make up your mind. Either French or English, but don't make a salad with both!

(That said, I lol'ed at the idea of a "Yuri Pour Tous!" revindication. How would that be implemented? A pretty Japanese schoolgirl for everyone? )

joined Jul 23, 2019

^ Dibs on Miyoshi.

joined Oct 24, 2019

i really love ayano x miyoshi pairing, but their pace is so slow, do you guys read the VR ripples chapter? miyoshi seduce ayano and its working but when the thing get serious miyoshi messed up, i meaaan why not kissed her miyoshi! you are so dense sometime LMAO

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

In my head I have so many fanfictions, one of which Ayano get's envious of Chie and Acchan.

joined Oct 24, 2019

aah i just read chapter miyoshi lifting her up, they are so sweet!
just get together already geez

last edited at Oct 25, 2019 5:11PM by Nezchan

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

bozheflo posted:

aah i just read chapter miyoshi lifting her up, they are so sweet!
just get together already geez

This is spoiler since it isn't uploaded here yet

last edited at Oct 25, 2019 5:11PM by Nezchan

joined Oct 24, 2019

opss sorry i didnt mean too, how to add spoiler tag?
thanks in advanced

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Chapter 167 I live for these Haruka/Kanae-chan moments. Kishi spends so much time on their expressions, making this a real character study.

As for the gag on the credits page, “ménage à trois” was just sitting there and they didn’t use it.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

so many chapters have come out this week. Christmas must have come early :)

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

There's not really anything NSFW in this anymore, is there?

there never was

Sure there was. I remember them showing boobs early on.

last edited at Oct 25, 2019 11:27PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yumimi not even trying to be subtle anymore huh

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

After read all Haruka/Kanae chapters I read the new 2 chapters and chapter 169 remind me of this straight friend of mine that love to touch my abs and arms. I don't mind, thought, but I see it curious.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Despite pretty much being the flagship couple I feel like Ayano and Miyoshi are going to be the last pair to actually get together for real. Seriously, as cute as their interactions are they're moveong slooow as heck.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

morter posted:

Ch 170 in a nutshell

Totally, really made me go Awwwwww when I was reading it earlier XP

Also... Talking about abs but not showing such abs is illegal

joined Jan 13, 2019

what if...nononon...date everybody. 3 girl kouhai team to help support nononon

To reply you must either login or sign up.