Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Oct 5, 2016

The whole boob fondling reminded me of how Ai and Chie started out, so I went back and re-read some early chapters, noticing a couple of things:
A: Damn, Chie used to be kinda an asshole.
B: Onoda was always super gay, and super pining for just all girls, an absolute key smasher.

Yeah, Onoda has been one of the absolute gayest girls since the very beginning. Like she is absolutely not single-target gay just for Haruka, she's always checking out the other girls.

We don't know as much about Haruka, but given her thoughts about how she's messed up previous friendships, she's apparently that way too.

I like their romance a lot, it feels a lot more "real gay" than most yuri I think.

joined Jan 13, 2019

Mio is still upset about the whole ordeal

DUNK THATS ALL I WANTED. SLAM DUNK. GOOD SHIT

you may ask: do i want girls to be sad? no. what i want is for lasting consequences of a hurtful event to be dealt with realistically rather than just overturned in a moment

very good. great. fantastic

joined Jun 7, 2019

SHE FINALLY GROPES HER BOOBS!!
IT’S WHAT WE ALL WERE EXPECTEDDDSDJANNANS

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Mio just had a vietnam-flashback.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

kokoa posted:

SHE FINALLY GROPES HER BOOBS!!
IT’S WHAT WE ALL WERE EXPECTEDDDSDJANNANS

Tssk excuse me, could you not make generalizations? I'm in the butt faction... Thank you

last edited at Oct 21, 2019 10:48PM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

you may ask: do i want girls to be sad? no. what i want is for lasting consequences of a hurtful event to be dealt with realistically rather than just overturned in a moment

I completely agree with Evitron here. Every action has its consequences... i can´t wait for the next chapters...

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Dude, that hug in chapter 164. It was just the best ever.

Cheering on pure cinnamon roll Mio. What a rollercoaster...

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I saw that colour page in the middle of the chapter and thought for a moment that it was the credits image

joined Jul 19, 2014

Such a innocent girl

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Touching your friend's boobs is all fun and games, until someone gets turned on.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

FINALLY. THE CHAPTER IS HERE. YESSSS.
Man, I remember seeing this chapter in the magazine the tine it was released. Time sure does fly...

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I completely agree with Evitron here. Every action has its consequences... i can´t wait for the next chapters...

Ditto. Wounds take time to heal. It's clear now that they both truly love each other, but that cannot and should not simply erase the painful events that brought them to where they are. I look forward to watching them grow and heal together.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Touching your friend's boobs is all fun and games, until someone gets turned on.

Reminds me of Ayano and Miyoshi doing this in the bath.

They didn't pop up these last two chapters but I would like to say that Miyoshi is real dense.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Mio just had a vietnam-flashback.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch165#13

One by Metallica plays in background

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Haruka is extremely powerful and quickly becoming a fave.

Srztiub
joined Nov 5, 2017

Haruka truly loves her glasses girl I’m so happy this is so cute

joined Dec 18, 2018

This is too cute, my heart can't handle it.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

There's not really anything NSFW in this anymore, is there?

There's not really anything NSFW in this anymore, is there?

there never was

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Cover yourself in chocolate next time! better flavor, lot's of licks.

Thanks for the nsfw tag with 167 specially!!! xDDDD Haruka on the attack!!!!

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I love chapter 167 because the only french after had studied 3 years I can remember is "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?" Thank you, Christina Aguilera.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I love chapter 167 because the only french after had studied 3 years I can remember is "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?" Thank you, Christina Aguilera.

That reminds me of an OLD Tom Parks comedy routine where he talks about being unsure whether he got his money's worth out of college and gives, as an example, the fact that he took four years of Spanish at a total cost of around $20,000 (at the time) that boils down to two $10,000 sentences. I don't remember the Spanish, but the translations are: What a pity there are two girls in the kitchen. AND My record player is broken. Then he goes on the suggest that instead of leaning Spanish he might have been better off getting a new car with the money.

Then quite a bit later in the act he talks about going to Club Med and being seated for a "family style" dinner with a family from Mexico and says, "So we were discussing the problems I'd been having with my stereo equipment..." It totally killed!

I can't remember much french despite studying it from year 3 to year 11

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Looking forward to seeing some more serious licking action

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Amusing how MahiMahi seem to assume that looking more French will automatically turn you into an refined, glamorous beauty.

You may end up looking like Brigitte Macron, y'know?

To reply you must either login or sign up.