Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Oh my god Ayano is so cute.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Despite pretty much being the flagship couple I feel like Ayano and Miyoshi are going to be the last pair to actually get together for real. Seriously, as cute as their interactions are they're moveong slooow as heck.

Ikr, we know Ayano has serious feelings, but Miyoshi is still a mystery

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Miyoshi, savage af.

It's nice that Nonon seems to be doing better with her kouhais, especially Yumimi considering the early chapter where she felt more like an intruder in her own club.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Ah with this its slowly ticking over to Onibi and hentai-chans chapter.... Im feeling more angst towards their developments than Mio and senpias stories recently..................... Senpai is a cunt

what if...nononon...date everybody. 3 girl kouhai team to help support nononon

.... also on team Nononon kouhai harem I blame Yumimi

joined Oct 24, 2019

Despite pretty much being the flagship couple I feel like Ayano and Miyoshi are going to be the last pair to actually get together for real. Seriously, as cute as their interactions are they're moveong slooow as heck.

Ikr, we know Ayano has serious feelings, but Miyoshi is still a mystery

yeah, i am worried for miyoshi feeling, i dont want to see ayano heartbroken, she is so cute when miyoshi lift her up

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

That's the right way to do panty shots. Also that surprised face is so adorable x3

last edited at Oct 26, 2019 7:33AM

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I think Kishi studied at the Rumiko Takahasi School of Glacial Relationship Growth.

joined Nov 2, 2017

Yumimi not even trying to be subtle anymore huh

Lol used to be so subtle I didn't even notice. Only Nononon seemed to be expressing interest but now I can see the two getting closer lol

joined Apr 20, 2013

GOSSH! What happened to Kishi and all those Virgin's last chapters? THE ROMANCE IS REAL FOR EVERYONE! AAAAA~! Btw, that "hand-in-hand chapter" got me <3

Thanks for your hard work, scans! <o

joined Sep 6, 2018

Showing muscles (abs) in this manga will be the next challenge for the mangaka. I’ll be interested in seeing the female equivalent to “David” the Greek statue.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

I like to think of it as saving the best for last

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

SaturnX posted:

I like to think of it as saving the best for last

Like how Nao and Onibi are pushed to the end of the volume this time xD

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm surprised nobody is fuming at how Nononon rejected Yumimi's confession of love pretending it had to be a joke.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm surprised nobody is fuming at how Nononon rejected Yumimi's confession of love pretending it had to be a joke.

TBH it's entirely in character and it would've been terribly jarring if she'd just rolled with it, cool as cucumber. It's pretty much Nono's defining character trait to reflexively second-guess herself into a corner regarding Yumimi.

Pretty clearly the latter is well aware of this too and willing to patiently chip away until the message gets across.

last edited at Oct 27, 2019 7:03PM

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

There's not really anything NSFW in this anymore, is there?

there never was

Sure there was. I remember them showing boobs early on.

NSFW is so rare in this title, it makes more sense to drop it overall and just tag the two or three chapters that do deserve it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

We have to protect the children from whatever crazy doujin the yaoi club-... I mean the manga club comes up next and the visuals

last edited at Oct 27, 2019 10:56PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

After read all Haruka/Kanae chapters I read the new 2 chapters and chapter 169 remind me of this straight friend of mine that love to touch my abs and arms. I don't mind, thought, but I see it curious

Yeah, I was pretty fit when I was younger and this use to happen a lot.

I want to workout again and get fit but my life has been a mess in the last few years lol.

I need to be mor fit :( I almost lose everything.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

There's not really anything NSFW in this anymore, is there?

there never was

Sure there was. I remember them showing boobs early on.

NSFW is so rare in this title, it makes more sense to drop it overall and just tag the two or three chapters that do deserve it.

Agreed.

joined Sep 30, 2018

airi is so everything in chapter 168! in the 2nd page, she is gorgeous, sweet, playful, sexy, cute, tempting, and innocent all at once. michiru is amazingly lucky!

joined Jul 26, 2016

airi is so everything in chapter 168! in the 2nd page, she is gorgeous, sweet, playful, sexy, cute, tempting, and innocent all at once. michiru is amazingly lucky!

Curio detail: both of them are into NTR.

A2912
joined Apr 20, 2019

If Ayano and Miyoshi are supposed to be the flagship couple, it sure is easy to forget it at times.

joined Oct 24, 2019

If Ayano and Miyoshi are supposed to be the flagship couple, it sure is easy to forget it at times.

i dont even know they are the flagship couple, i thought its chie x ai
oh well i love both of the couple

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Well, I know its been a long time and all but they were the first two girls to appear in the series and are featured on the cover of volume 1 together, so yeah I'd say they're pretty much as close to a flagship pairing as there is. Though, sadly they've been long overtaken by a few of the other pairs in terms of actual yuri development.

A2912
joined Apr 20, 2019

Well, I know its been a long time and all but they were the first two girls to appear in the series and are featured on the cover of volume 1 together, so yeah I'd say they're pretty much as close to a flagship pairing as there is. Though, sadly they've been long overtaken by a few of the other pairs in terms of actual yuri development.

Well, hopefully this is one of those cases where delaying of gratification just makes it that much more satisfying. Ayano and Miyoshi are one of my top two favorite pairings after all.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It would be really frustrating if Ayano and Miyoshi were the most interesting or beloved characters, I think most of us remember A kiss And A White Lily For You, while some of the side couples were nice, others were... Well, it wouldn't hurt the manga if they weren't there and it only made the wait for the main couple to get together even worse.

But in this case, I really really like all the couples, I have my favorites of course but if I don't get resolution any time soon for the "Main" one I don't care because I'm enjoying the rest a lot xP ...... I even have a least favorite, and that's Ai x Chie! there, I said it :l they have the most lovely scenes but I find the rest of the characters more fun to watch.

last edited at Oct 30, 2019 4:45PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.