Forum › Mimi Mix! discussion

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Good to see this finally make its way here.

Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Masterpiece

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Mikan is my spirit animal

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

The fluffy, bubbly art style? Eroticism that borders on adorable? Blushes so red-hot you could cook an egg? DIS GOOD.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I was waiting for this one. Eagerly waiting. AND IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I feel like this needs the Moe up the butt tag

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This manga is my bible

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Wow, this is nice. Love the art style too!

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

Jojojojo damn, Yesss!!!!

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Pretty good as a CGDCT series, but I'm not really feeling the yuri side of things. Neon is just too clearly not into Nono for me to be able to root for it

joined Mar 18, 2018

Rabbit... More like a horndog if ya ask me.

last edited at Oct 16, 2019 1:43AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hylarn posted:

Pretty good as a CGDCT series, but I'm not really feeling the yuri side of things. Neon is just too clearly not into Nono for me to be able to root for it

I guess is because of the first impression, if she had made things normally it could've worked right away but now she has to fix her image and then try ... in other words, Neon defense is too strong because of that accident... And yet, she gets jealous when the idol is all over Nono sigh

But I totally know how you feel ... We've been there too many times

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Serenata posted:

Hylarn posted:

I guess is because of the first impression, if she had made things normally it could've worked right away but now she has to fix her image and then try ... in other words, Neon defense is too strong because of that accident... And yet, she gets jealous when the idol is all over Nono sigh

But I totally know how you feel ... We've been there too many times

I'm actually happy that sexual assault isn't played for laughs for once. She's legit traumatized by almost being raped. Then again, I do see a issue with that set up in a comedy manga...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

This reminds me of the catgirl thing. I don't really see the ... substance. It's all "moe" shine but can't say it manages to grab my attention. Not awful, but not great either.

Also they aren't floppy bunny ears so 0/10.

joined Feb 7, 2013

That nose touch friendship is super cute.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Oh yes judging by all the blushing she practical hates her!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh yes judging by all the blushing she practical hates her!

And it's only chapter 6 on 20 so give her time before she start to like Nono. I mean, her first meeting end by Nono sexually assault her so it's a given she won't fall in love right away.

joined Mar 31, 2013

Okay. I have a question.

Maybe I shouldn't ask it, for the greater good. But.

Where...do they get the ears?

F7e7c9f162ec42798aef981ac8f87a64
joined Sep 23, 2017

Okay. I have a question.

Hehehe (  ̄▽ ̄)

last edited at Oct 16, 2019 12:29PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Read chapter one and i'm IN. Subscribed.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

This reminds me of the catgirl thing. I don't really see the ... substance. It's all "moe" shine but can't say it manages to grab my attention. Not awful, but not great either.

Also they aren't floppy bunny ears so 0/10.

Yeah, it’s true that this doesn’t have any substance just like Catulus, but... at least it has more yuri in it than that. I’m probably only more interested in this thing because the yuri is far less subtexty than it is Catulus, but I’d say that’s as good a reason as any to like something.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Okay. I have a question.

I did wonder.. and given the quite rare ears they can do - Im gonna go with they genetically engineer them- grow them in a culture type thing in labs somewhere- like we do atm for simpler things.

The alternative would be too creepy for a cute comedy manga lol

Im enjoying this one - it's hardly the deepest or highest quality manga out there but it's a nice light read imo.
I hope it does develop on the yuri front tho and not one of these that never goes anywhere.

p.s Was Neon jealous of idol chan liking nono in ch 6?

last edited at Oct 16, 2019 3:55PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

p.s Was Neon jealous of idol chan liking nono in ch 6?

Most likely but also it seem that Neon don't really like the idol to begin with so .

Rather than being jealous, to me it look more like Neon was irritated that the idol had pretty much turned Nono into a gofor (requesting more service than expected for her role, and blinding Nono with star-power from noticing or caring about it).

joined Jul 26, 2016

Okay. I have a question.

I did wonder.. and given the quite rare ears they can do - Im gonna go with they genetically engineer them- grow them in a culture type thing in labs somewhere- like we do atm for simpler things.

The alternative would be too creepy for a cute comedy manga lol

I mean they apparently come bundled with some kind of weirdass transformative retrovirus that randomly gives you wholly unrelated traits, heavy-duty behavioural changes included meaning that shit's fucking around with your brain - how this mad-science BS ever got approved for over-the-counter corner-shop sales is anyone's guess.

What I'm getting at here is, the less you try to make sense of it the happier you'll be. >_>

To reply you must either login or sign up.