Good stuff.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

That artstyle was so damn cute!

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

A revival!

joined Apr 15, 2013

So glad to see the rest of this story. It's very sweet.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

she cut her hair D:

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I guess the fact that she was "especial" wasn't very important, it was just a trigger... It could've gone for 3 more volumes where her wings grown and then she has to return to her planet or something XD

But I'm glad it was a cute happy ending, no rush at all, the author was happy to complete it with 2 volumes... And I'm very happy that they stated the nature of their relationship beyond gal pals hahahaha. But I would've loved a kiss u.u/

Anyway, thanks! (this is like the fourth time I've said thanks for translating it, isn't ?)

joined Jun 6, 2019

I would of loved for this series to have been longer but it was still very nice nonetheless, I'm glad they wrapped it up well and the panel with them holding hands was very cute :3

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

I don’t understand why you give Yamashita a WING and put her on the cover but then basically make Torashima the main character. Like the wing didn’t matter at all, this was just a story about a really socially awkward girl and her girlfriend-to-be who happens to HAVE A WING FOR SOME REASON?
That said it was still pretty good.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

This didn't really go anywhere. The art was nice though.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Yaaaay its back!.... Cute!.....aww it's finished....

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This didn't really go anywhere.

I wouldn't really be that harsh. They're openly dating at the end, that's more than you can say about a lot of other stories here.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS AT THE END.

So lewd.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I feel like the cut way too much in that 3 year skip, but it was a cute story...

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

This didn't really go anywhere.

I wouldn't really be that harsh. They're openly dating at the end, that's more than you can say about a lot of other stories here.

The end state of the story was different than the beginning state. So in that sense, yes, something happened. But the plot progression was not at all interesting. It had nothing to do with the premise, and it was very cliche on top of that.

last edited at Oct 5, 2019 6:32AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yeah, the wing was nothing more than a plot device to make them share a secret. Other than that, it was pointless.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Yeah, never really touching on the wing was a seriously strange choice. Surely there's a less fantastic plot device that could've been used?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ComfyCafe posted:

Yeah, never really touching on the wing was a seriously strange choice. Surely there's a less fantastic plot device that could've been used?

Like the face of her unborn sister in her back!--------------........just kidding, It could've been a birthmark in form of a heart or a funny kanji. An unknow tattoo ....or maybe she has really big breast and she was trying to hide it with tape (I know, not healthy).

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Wait so if chapter 10 is the end... Why is this manga still marked as ongoing?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

RPPuzzle posted:

Wait so if chapter 10 is the end... Why is this manga still marked as ongoing?

Because someone forgot to change status.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

I wish the author did more with people having special characteristics, it just felt like the other characters would’ve been more interesting if they were able to show it off at some point in the story. Overall, this was a meh story with a disappointing plot and a happy ending

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

I wish the author did more with people having special characteristics, it just felt like the other characters would’ve been more interesting if they were able to show it off at some point in the story. Overall, this was a meh story with a disappointing plot and a happy ending

Exactly my thougths. I mean first chapter hey many people are born with some kind of "gift" with them being very different and here is our main character which has a single wing. Sounds interesting BUT it is NOT. Because they never talk about that again. No other gifts, no one tells us why her wing must be kept secret the newspaper senpai who starts of as a blackmailing I get what I want girl but does more or less nothing at all and than some 3 years later time skip ending.
The idea looked like someone had an idea but after 2 chapters they just forgot it giving some cliche story that makes characters which could be interesting into some kind of boring "was told a thousand times already" ..... lets call it story.

If the author is happy with it, thats OK for me and yeah it is by far not the worst story I have read but promising people something interesting in the first chapter only to directly throw away everything and only use it as some kind of "thats how we meet and its the best thing for me" kind of tale is just such a waste.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah the author did say that he was asked to make another volume, so yeah there was no plans for the wings at all it was supposed to be left ambiguous from the start but it is more evident with a second volume

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I do wish they touched upon the gifts more, but I loved it loved it overall for the ending. I would have been disappointed as hell if they stayed friends. Also, I wish there was more than one pairing, but I'll take what I can get. Added to favorites

Edit: Actually, looking at the first and fourth panel of this page makes me think there's some subtext between Ojou and Kirane, so that's nice. Lastly, I wonder how the sister would've reacted to their relationship. That would've been interesting to see

last edited at Oct 30, 2019 6:01AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.