Forum › Posts by AnimeJoshua

joined Jun 6, 2019

It's sad that this is so short because I really like the concept, I also like the rivalry of the two mains

joined Jun 6, 2019

That was an uncomfortable chapter. It's a shame because I feel the story was trying to show Marika couldn't resist temptation and then admitting this when she said she wanted to also make Aya feel good. That'd have been fine if they just had Mirake internally wrestling with herself rather than her actually saying no which I am guessing the point the the writer was trying to put across but the execution has been horrible and ended up turning this it into something that's hard to look past.

Flicking through the comments, I never knew he also wrote 'There's no way I could have a lover', I remember dropping that manga as well as it also had a disturbing scene.

joined Jun 6, 2019

That was hilarious, top props :')

joined Jun 6, 2019

I was excited to see where this series went, but sadly no update, I hope this continues

joined Jun 6, 2019

N'awww that's adorable

AnimeJoshua
joined Jun 6, 2019

I would of loved for this series to have been longer but it was still very nice nonetheless, I'm glad they wrapped it up well and the panel with them holding hands was very cute :3

AnimeJoshua
joined Jun 6, 2019

That Mother is a great wingman!