Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

I think this needs a few more tags, maybe yandere or crazy eyes

last edited at Sep 10, 2019 11:16PM

joined Jan 11, 2018

Man the main character just can't win.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

You see, the real reason most Mochi Au Lait chapters are usually no more than 4 pages, is because she can't help but destroy us at every turn with longer stories. Yeah, that must be it.

last edited at Sep 10, 2019 11:21PM

joined Jan 11, 2014

Control your life, cheat on your wife.

Wow that did not end on a very good note. Mochi just had to throw in that last page twist and fuck with us like that huh?

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Yeesh, I didn't want to read it cause I don't like cheating, but I went ahead and read it cause I do usually enjoy Mochi.

I didn't really enjoy this one.

joined Dec 13, 2013

that… was something

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I enjoyed this one. Relationships aren't always happy even if they start that way and this is not overly dramatic. Would like to see a part 2

Ayaka
joined Feb 10, 2013

Why I thought right at the begining she was playing her but had hope in the middle but then that ending had to happen. See now I got trust issues I can't trust you no more Mochi Au Lait.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

......... :(

Discordavi
Dayer
joined Jun 26, 2018

Is this the same Mochi? The art, the story. I think she just went super saiyan.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

what is with the slew of dark and twisty oneshots? first Watagiri Saya and now Mochi Au Lait. I'm not complaining. I am just a bit shocked.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

That Muppo image at the end is exactly how I felt about this story.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Mochi is evolving both in art and in her story telling .....AND LENGTH OF PAGES WOOOOO

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. B O I

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

She should just break up with her and leave that town lol

joined Jan 7, 2019

Well, I feel very sad for the protagonist but damn the art looks great. It looks good while still being undeniably mochi, I love to see artists evolve in that way.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Man, I didn't see the last page when I read this on Danbooru. Kind of ruins it for me.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Hmmmmm.

This girl is going to cheat on her current girlfriend, get played by her new girlfriend and then thrown away isn't she?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

What the actual fuck, Mochi???

joined Feb 22, 2018

what is with the slew of dark and twisty oneshots? first Watagiri Saya and now Mochi Au Lait. I'm not complaining. I am just a bit shocked.

It's a sign of growing confidence and tranquility in Japan's LGBTQ community. Even though marriage equality hasn't been attained, improved social acceptance by mainstream societ, and the fact lesbian women aren't subjected to the oppressive social pressures as heterosexual women (marriage, childbearing, virtual domestic servitude in a staunchly patriarchal society) means there's more freedom and space despite lingering prejudice. Plus a stronger sense of community and solidarity with each other. I

With a general sense of wellbeing of this strength exists in any community, artists and their audiences are more daring in entertaining darker themes (whereas in more turbulent times they deal is lighter distracting fare to allay anxiety). Bottom line is that traditional Yuri with its fluffy stories and flippant characters no longer reflects the actual Lesbian experience in Japan, and we're seeing the beginnings of a move towards darker (supernatural, horror, sci-fi, and more deviant hentai) material in the next 2 to 3 years.

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

i knew this twist would happen

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

wow ok

joined Nov 5, 2018

Mc seems to attract only shit girlfriends, pretty realistic actually.

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

WELL THAT SURE ESCALATED

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

OK wow.

For once, I am in favour of the cheating. In the context of this one-shot, of course.

To reply you must either login or sign up.