Forum › Posts by Chaussette

Chaussette
School Zone discussion 27 Oct 19:51
joined Nov 5, 2018

Those extras fed me so much. Damn this author is so awesome

Chaussette
School Zone discussion 13 Oct 16:42
joined Nov 5, 2018

Does it looks like she likes her? But isn't aware that wlw is a thing?

Imo she's aware and knows Yokoe loves her in a gay way. She just won't acknowledge it to herself. She at least finds Yokoe cute and the fact that she sticks with her shows she really cares about her. Plus they're really compatible in their stupidity.

I hope we will have a Kei chapter in volume 4. Waiting for spring is way too long though arghh

Also wanted to thank the translator. I think you nailed everything so well. It was so good to read.

Chaussette
School Zone discussion 13 Oct 16:29
joined Nov 5, 2018

Wow I love this manga. I gave it a try and regret not starting sooner. I just love how everything seems to be intentional, every detail matters and probably will be explained later. Perfect mix of light sol and drama.

I haven't seen it much discussed here but could Kei's horrible drawings be just her sucking at drawing or do they actually reveal something deeper about her?

Perfect humour too. I seriously love this author.

joined Nov 5, 2018

Anyone know where I can read the raws? Thanks!

Google わたしが恋人になれるわけないじゃん and it's the seiga website.

The mc sure has self esteem issues and Mai is def too forceful

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

Reee!! This ch was drawn with so much intense, and that made everything so much better! I’m both glad that they sorted it out, but at the same time very sad... i wish she could have gotten a smooch at least from what we saw from the cover so that Izumi could at least be a little happy and closure .°(ಗдಗ。)°.

"please give me smooch to be happy and have closure" lol like wtf

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

To me it looked like Izumi didn't buy Nanaki's friendship explanation about what she feels for Kurokawa. She understands Nanaki isn't ready yet to accept the true nature of those feelings, aka gay feelings because she herself probably went through the same denial stage.

Chaussette
Image Comments 27 Jan 14:30
joined Nov 5, 2018
Eovm_l7u8aaeglk-orig

Woa. just woa

joined Nov 5, 2018

This manga is nice but it lacks of something. It's pretty bland to me. Don't know why though.

joined Nov 5, 2018

Is it just me or does that black haired girl look suspiciously like Takarada Rikka?

I'd even say the short hair girl also looks like Akane

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

I didn't know this was a series. It's cute, it's hot, it feels cosy and it's beautiful. It's excellent mama mia! I just finished the tv series Good Omens and it made me remember this angel demon art and this came up, couldn't ask for something better.

Demon almost waiting for Angel to top her is hot... Bless Shimmer.

joined Nov 5, 2018

WYaLS?

That's the name of the manga you know

Lol yeah thought of everything except that

I do appreciate that the friend with hidden feelings is fully aware of the other two ends and seems fully supportive with no attempts to undercut or sabotage what's going on (at least not yet) I feel like she resigned her feelings as unrequited and accepted that before chapter 1.

But it adds unnecessary sadness if it won't be used for drama

last edited at Sep 23, 2019 3:33PM

joined Nov 5, 2018

Yeah there's major ressemblances with YagaKimi, the dark hair girl doesn't have psychological problems but this mother... seems like there's some issues in the house.
It's gonna be interesting to see how Kino falls for Yori and realizes she's in love, it's very difficult not to she's is so cool

slow-burn romance stories like WYaLS

WYaLS?

Chaussette
Unfaithful discussion 11 Sep 02:37
joined Nov 5, 2018

Mc seems to attract only shit girlfriends, pretty realistic actually.

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

self-employed translator here (not from Japanese though), cannot attest the translation accuracy but for sure Kusoshop translation looks more informal, easier for English-born readers/speakers to understand, more relatable to them that is, 4s seems to translate word by word which is not wrong since they're simply following the original text

I think you meant the opposite. I personally preferred Kusoshop on this chapter because it follows more what the characters are actually saying.

"Here I go" lol

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

These puns are oso bad.

Your pun is nice, but I still love ours.

joined Nov 5, 2018

All stress I had is gone thanks to this.

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

After the second to last page, I almost expected Touko to kiss Yuu right there, even with everyone else still present. Probably still wanted to, but, well, there's time for everything once the parents are out of the way. :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll need to reread this a couple more times.

I find it weird though that there hasn't been any kiss in a while. I don't know. Yes i know I want them to show how much they love each other damn they must be thirsty as fck by now. This sleepover chapter better be good.

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

this some Hino-san level type BS

minus the character development

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

The best moment to wonder why there is no sun during night is when you fuck your girlfriend of course.

joined Nov 5, 2018

Lol this was so disgusting

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

Did they finally make out or

In their head, yes also they held hands.

joined Nov 5, 2018

Bloom into you V.2

yes it is

Agreed. It seemed so familiar from the beginning.

I don't see the familiarity between the two except that it's senpai/kouhai in high school?

joined Nov 5, 2018

Yori senpai is so cool and manages to act all confident with her kouhai even though she's so vulnerable and freaks out internally. I love you Yori senpai.

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

Jajaja ay, esto alegra mi día desde la mañana, necesito más KatouMoko...

Oui c'est vrai qu'un petit KatouMoko fait toujours plez on est bien d'accord

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

waaa Kanade is seriously annoying with her inferiority complex. She's the cutest girl in the school, she's best friend with Nanaki what more does she need? Though she's starting to realize how nice it is to be gay so at least she's not hopeless.