Forum › -The World's After School Time- discussion

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

Boy, i'm starting to think she's actually a goddess

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That's quite the romantic set-up for a post apocalyptic world.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

I'll never get tired of these two.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

kinda reminds me of how in the last episode of futurama they fuck at famous iconic locations in the world since time stopped

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Wait a moment, when they said mankind was destroyed? I watched the OVAs, I remember the ending where they travel to another planet, but, what the hell?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Wait a moment, when they said mankind was destroyed? I watched the OVAs, I remember the ending where they travel to another planet, but, what the hell?

Long story short, the vagueness of Kii's psychic powers means the author can do whatever they want with it, be it telekinesis, teleportation, eternal life, memory wipes, or being reborn in another era.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yeah - the actual plot is super lazy - like the world is in far too good a nick for everyone to be dead - even if you launched every nuke, after thousands of years the survivors would have rebuilt it all and repopulated. Nothing would wipe ALL people out that wasn't astronomical. (well not much).

Also the buildings and clothes etc are in WAY to good a condition too for so long a time. There's also no realism in how they act or would be after living so long.. The art is nice, and I like the earlier parts, but this one reads like a really juvenile and badly wrote fanfic imo.

last edited at Sep 10, 2019 9:47PM

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Ah yes. Nothing like a point blank sneeze, followed by licking up the drippings to let you know that it's cold. Like, I get what the intention was, but what?

joined Oct 15, 2014

No Official tag?

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I almost threw up when she sneezed in her face. And then she licked it... I’m gagging, right now...

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Wow, their love is so strong that they literally don't give a shit that their families are dead.
#RelationshipGoals ami rite?

Like seriously, I'm willing to suspend my disbelief for ALOT of things when reading Hentai but come on.

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 1:10AM

joined Sep 9, 2016

Wow, their love is so strong that they literally don't give a shit that their families are dead.

Well, if we take the anime as canon, which I have seen some comments suggesting that it had some BS pushed into it that wasn't in the source material, Aaya's family was already dead except her brother, but he died of some illness too, if I remembe correctly.

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 1:12AM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Well I was more referring to Kii-chan, seeing how one doujin literally shows us her cousin and the mention of her parents. It's really odd that she just straight up doesn't care that they're dead.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

But yeah in manga/movie world there are always survivors.

well not in this one

joined Jun 3, 2014

Well, if we take the anime as canon, which I have seen some comments suggesting that it had some BS pushed into it that wasn't in the source material, Aaya's family was already dead except her brother, but he died of some illness too, if I remembe correctly.

Yeah, that happened. Also the anime is definitely canon because the person making all these doujins is the same person who animated and directed the anime.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Why no full colour :(

joined Apr 15, 2018

Well, that was utterly nihilistic. It makes me think that the author must have read the OTHER "two girls in love in the aftermath of the extinction of humanity" and thought, "Hold my beer." Frankly that one's much better, as it makes it clear that the couple DID have an investment in the rest of humanity and DO mourn them.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Took them awhile to get this here :0

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yeah - the actual plot is super lazy - like the world is in far too good a nick for everyone to be dead - even if you launched every nuke, after thousands of years the survivors would have rebuilt it all and repopulated. Nothing would wipe ALL people out that wasn't astronomical. (well not much).

Hum...if you launch nuke on earth , maybe some people won't die immediatly but the after effect of it will kill them ( air contamination , that the wind will spreed everywhere and all of the other deadly after effects). But yeah in manga/movie world there are always survivors.

No, In RL there would be tons of survivors- radiation levels just wouldnt be high enough over the whole world for remoter areas not nuked to be fatal. To be sure a lot would die from ratiation or die young for various reasons - but just like we saw in the japanese nukes or chernobyl with the animals etc - while badly effected to various degrees life would go on.

(To be clear by tons i mean like millions world wide- but like 99% of humans would still die in all out nuclear war)

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 9:51AM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Why do people keep making sex-crazed doujins for this beautiful and innocent slice of life schoolgirl series?

(also if they get bored with the apocalypse, Aaya will just have Kii switch eras by spending all her free time trying to invent the cellphone).

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Yeah, that happened. Also the anime is definitely canon because the person making all these doujins is the same person who animated and directed the anime.

Really?
I remember reading on the comments from another work that the author didn't liked the OVA because was forced to add the incest by executives.

Also, remember that Official ≠ Canon, that's why the tag is called official and not canon.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I remember reading on the comments from another work that the author didn't liked the OVA because was forced to add the incest by executives.

I feel bad for Ishikawa.

I swear this couple is so wholesome, I can't wait for the wedding

joined Aug 16, 2019

I think there's a missing tag?

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Why do people keep making sex-crazed doujins for this beautiful and innocent slice of life schoolgirl series?

(also if they get bored with the apocalypse, Aaya will just have Kii switch eras by spending all her free time trying to invent the cellphone).

It's all by the same guy who made the series in the first place, hence the Official tag.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Sooo.... This is Stars Intertwined right?

To reply you must either login or sign up.