Forum › Posts by SF

SF
Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

Fucking with Yuzumori-san Ririha? Not a very good idea. Are you sure that's a road you want to go down?

last edited at Jul 21, 2017 1:13PM

Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

I wasn't talking about the Cafe discord, I was talking about the Dynasty discord.

Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

I dunno what you're saying. The discord is still up.

Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

But we wouldn't have been able to voice chat had it not been for discord.

Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

It seemed like (or felt like) yesterday when there were more people here and we were all cracking joke's and randomly spouting anything thing that was on our minds. I wish this discussion was as active as it was in 2016.

N(oob)ew Song

SF
Is this a gay website? 18 Jul 22:02
Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

Wow this guy must have a lot of free time of he came up with 2 alternate account and created this story.

You should start writing yuri stories.

Nah, that Chad Warden parody comment was by me. I was just shitposting.

Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

That's not how you spell drpepperfan

Wait, I think I'm doing this wrong.

Yes, yes you are. Jesus fucking christ it's not that hard to spell Anti Crack-Kun
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Jul 18, 2017 6:17PM

Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

"Met My Cousin's Sister's Mother's Friend's Niece's Sister's Daughter on a Dating Site"
I win.

So what does that make them?

The person the MC was destined to be with, they were brought together by the red string of Fate.

SF
Image Comments 17 Jul 22:47
Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016
Tumblr_ot2kzlrxdo1wppacyo1_1280

Of course Kyouko is the one that's doing the teasing. If it were Sayaka she'd get to the point.

Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

"Met My Cousin's Sister's Mother's Friend's Niece's Sister's Daughter on a Dating Site"
I win.

Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

Mochi is going to surpass Mira as the Yuri Author Queen at this rate.

The "Queen of Yuri" is Morinaga Milk.

Thats a very peculiar way of spelling Minakata Sunao.

Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

Logical conclusion of this series:

Met Myself on a Dating Site

Sign me up.

Nah, I tried that and ended up in an affair with my clone. But it didn't work out.

Turns out I'm not my type.

Did you just make the same joke again?

Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

But did they go to a love hotel?

SF
Lily Love discussion 17 Jul 14:56
Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

Wonder Ratana the author going do ice and Ploy. Chapter in future?

SF
Image Comments 17 Jul 13:48
Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016
C79dyrquwaamj07.jpg%20orig%20eng

The crossover of the ages.

Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

But please everyone, keep going, please continue to be the laughing stock of 8chan. They're the one's who've won. Confuckinggradulations.

fresh pair of eyes always helps

Fuck no, that's a waste of Eyes.

Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

This thread is fucking Toxic. Nuff said. I thought a shit-fest about Short Skirts was bad, Have someone read this thread and they'll die of Nuclear Radiation Poisoning. Thanks Vivian The Triggered Trans, Your ability to transform any thread into a pool of sewage has never failed to cease to amaze me. I actually hoped that you were just a big Troll, I really did, Oh well.

But please everyone, keep going, please continue to be the laughing stock of 8chan. They're the one's who've won. Confuckinggradulations.

Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

Thank you so much SF :) I'm confident and optimistic about this time. And what are ya up to these days?

Hey.
No Problem
Oh there goes old me! recommending dumb songs again! Except it was a forced joke lol

I've been doing good. Just sitting back watching a Thread go to shit, It's really fun. How are you doing so far?

SF
Lily Love discussion 16 Jul 15:20
Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

Ploy, you fucking Jester.

This chapter was pretty hilarious. Looks like Ratana-san has clearly demonstrated who's going to be top and who's going to be bottom in the Icicle Ploy sequel. Or has she? :thinkingemoji:

Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

Holy crap, certainly I didn't believe I could come back to this thread and say this: I'm a student again, and this time of the very degree I've wanted to be.

While I wasn't here all the time, thank you everyone for supporting me through the time! :)

Congratulations Galich! I wish you well and I hope that good fortune's come your way!

Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

One of the greatest (If not the greatest) Yuri incest stories I've ever read.

last edited at Jul 16, 2017 1:57PM

Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016

Holy crap! This looks amazing! The action scene's were drawn beautifully well and the plot move's along really well too. Although there were some awkward moments tho, and the characters aren't to good either. But I'm sure those issue's will be fixed later on. (Or I hope they will)

SF
Image Comments 16 Jul 00:28
Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016
53214564_p0

They're dancing!

They're dancing to this!

SF
Image Comments 16 Jul 00:17
Sumireko
joined Jun 11, 2016
C8k00iou0am4g-a.jpg%20orig%20eng