Forum › Posts by SF

Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016

One of the very few Heavy Metal song's I ever found myself liking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TokaT9MPLM

Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016

Y'all need a basic understanding of rhetorical context. Damn.

Exactly what does the circumstances that this author may have faced when writing this Doujin have to do with the art style that they have when drawing Doujinshi? All I said was that I dislike the art.

SF
Ahn Ahn discussion 24 Apr 21:23
Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016

This is one of my favorite Doujin, I don't know why...

Simplicity, It really get's you in the right spot~

Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016

Did not particularly care for this one. Everything was great except for the Art. Imo It's pretty hard to like a Doujin or a Series if the art is shit.

last edited at Apr 24, 2017 7:35PM

Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016

What are you on WatchMojo? Where the fuck do you get your sources from?

It's cute that you think WatchMojo has sources. Didn't know WatchMojo has ShittyVersionOfDeathBattleWithoutTheCoolPart though.

More like ShittyVersionOfDeathBattleWithoutAnyResearchDoneOrAnyEntertainingAnimation, Although it is fun to watch all the Flame War's in the comment section.

Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016

Seeing other suffering like this is fun af.

Utoptia.....How the hell did you get the password to Best Mangaka Rohan's account?!

SF
Image Comments 24 Apr 17:20
Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016
2vxbnjq

❤️

SF
Image Comments 23 Apr 22:31
Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016
62291127_p0

(⁰₎₌̸̸̴̷̸̸̸̸̸̴̸̷̧̧̧̨̨ͨ₍⁰)

SF
Image Comments 23 Apr 22:08
Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016
62431099_p0

Boobs have eyes?

last edited at Apr 23, 2017 10:08PM

SF
Image Comments 23 Apr 21:52
Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016
X2ywgaj

He doesn't understand, He doesn't know why
But every time he sit's there, I just start to cry
He can't see the meaning, He can't see the lies
But when he does see me, He never understands why
Blah Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah more angsty lyrics go here

SF
Lily Love discussion 23 Apr 19:30
Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016

Is the manga siries finished?
Kinda new to manga but I can't get enough of yuri manga

I think about 1 or 2 chapter's are left.

Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016

Lazy degenerates should rule this world! ^^

Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016

I have a bad feeling that Anna is going to cheat with that girl she keeps looking at.

Like what Akira_YL said, They've been together for 12 year's. I highly doubt she would cheat on Saki with some girl
that she's just met. That would make absolutely zero sense.

SF
Image Comments 22 Apr 19:24
Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016
34f6d509084d8adff12368191676fade

Well, she wanted a drink. How else was she supposed to do that?

Kyouko is the perfect quench to Sayaka's thirst.

Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016

Holy Shit, So much time has passed since the first chapter I completely forgot about this series. It's still gold tho.

Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016

1,000th Post!

Who knew that the degenerate American Electronic Dance Music Nerd known as SF would reach this number of post's. That's quite the accomplishment considering how lazy he is in real life.
Celebration Song

last edited at Apr 22, 2017 6:59PM

Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016

When alien's visit planet earth, This should be one of the first video's we show them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ajhzlq42f0

Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016

The best only way to summarize the rebellion story :)
Maitake2 is on a fucking role.

last edited at Apr 21, 2017 7:19PM

SF
Her World discussion 20 Apr 21:35
Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016

That thing about the girl in the story being raped several times by the shadow is seriously triggering.

You can stop reading at any point if it upsets you so much, you know... It's your prerogative as a reader, no need to keep subjecting yourself to contents you find distasteful.

Why so hostile?

lol

Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016

I've Never seen Spice & Wolf, I just looked up "Comfort hug gif" on Google Image's XD.

Then now you have an anime to add to your to-watch list ;)

Close, the art is somewhat similar but my avi is the main character of Saga of Tanya the Evil, would recommend.

Well now they're there! Thank's for the recommendation! And I'll watch it when I finally get of my lazy ass & stop procrastinating.

EDIT: Happy 420 Day!

What is that supposed to mean ? The 420th day of my account ? Did you count ?!
Lol, then did you remember to remove 2 days which correspond to the two days I was falsely banned ^^ !

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/420

Holy Shit, All this time I've been reading your name as Utopia. I think I need my eye's checked.

last edited at Apr 20, 2017 6:57PM

Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016

Utrollpia

I'll drop a song too : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZBU7BWQsZs (it starts at 50s) The dude blocked a highway to shoot his clip lol, it made quite a fuss. The song is neat and frenetic tho !

Foreign Rap has got to be some of the most Unique & Diverse stuff I've ever had the pleasure to listen to. I feel like I'm taking a breath into an entirely new world when I listen to such creative stuff.

Also, I approve this Spice & Wolf .gif SF.

I've Never seen Spice & Wolf, I just looked up "Comfort hug gif" on Google Image's XD.
Also I'm digging that new avi, Hellsing right? 50% sure I'm wrong

EDIT: Happy 420 Day!

last edited at Apr 20, 2017 5:22PM

SF
Image Comments 19 Apr 22:58
Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016
52479138_p0

^ I think it's more like Nio is holding Yuri's hand. Letting her know what place she want's her touch. So more like touching herself with Yuri's hand with Yuri getting off on it.

SF
Image Comments 19 Apr 22:18
Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016
61018794_p0

I've now found my new Desktop Background.