Forum › Ikenai Otona discussion

joined Jul 16, 2019

if author read all of this review..
just know

i love this story and "respect" you works...

is manga not real life.. just sit and read...and enjoy

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Ok so all we need is some more girls to join in.

Akemi: *is nice and kind
School girls: "is this love?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I kind of hope Akemi is a vessel through which the two girls discover/develop feelings for one another

joined Apr 6, 2019

is manga not real life.. just sit and read...and enjoy

That's a good mantra. I second it wholeheartedly.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I really hope the author decides to go whole-hog and just make every teenage girl within a 30 mile radius instantly fall in love with the main character. That'd be hilarious. If it turns to drama, though, I'll just drop it. I notice it doesn't have a Comedy or Drama tag as yet, so I'm a bit uneasy about that.

last edited at Jul 18, 2019 10:57AM

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Sometimes you gotta... fight your friend... for a Mommy GF... I guess

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

Akemi has no idea what's going on and I have no idea why I find this fact funny

joined Apr 23, 2019

This manga is something similar what happened to me at age 14. Me, sitting between two sisters on the same bed, both of them a little younger than me.
Younger girl kissed my cheek (falling all over me), then I kissed her older sister in a cheek, and then I returned kiss to younger (because I did not want her to feel lonely or neglected), and she kissed me back again, and I kissed her sister again (not to make her feel lonely or neglected as well), and all of us made many rounds of kissing (only in cheeks), in that room, on school vacation.
But I never called it "maternal instinct", like Akemi. I knew exactly what I feel and what I wish
(to kiss them in the lips), but we all were too shy to try, blushing with every kiss we shared.
Those were my blessed days of yuri. Then I found it all in manga, so many years after.
And now I see how blessed I was. And kissed so many times by two beautiful girls I liked.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I will take that one, frame it and put it on my wall:

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i really like this artist's style.

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

"Old lady",

It's more like "ladykiller".

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

I think some folks are overestimating the amount of affection it takes to get a lonely lesbian to start with the “Mommy”s.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Someone get these two girls loving and caring mothers stat! Hurry, before they rip that thirty year old woman apart between the two of them!

Ughh I'm approaching 30
uggggh

Legit what I was thinking as well. These girls really just need someone to hug them when they're feeling alone, oof.
(Also approaching 30, yikes)

Don't worry, you can still be flirty at 30, just be sure to find your shortie before 40, cause there isn't anything nifty about 50.

Another%20profile%20pic
joined May 15, 2019

I really like this,I see no problems here and the earthquake plot in japan is make sense to me.

Another%20profile%20pic
joined May 15, 2019

This might sound lil bit too evil for heart warming yuri manga but i hope she would keep on stealing straight or adult girl/woman's heart. >:DDDD Muahahahaha

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Jesus Christ! At this point she should just open up a halfway house for wayward young girls

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Harem tag when ? The mother instinct is strong in Akemi

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is getting pretty funny

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Not gonna lie I laughed a lot when the third girl showed up with issues and then rescued by drunkards... Also where are the earthquakes? I thought it was the season XP

But yeah, still fluffy ... I like it, I just don't take it as seriously anymore and the misunderstanding aren't pilling up or getting worse. At least it seems only one likes her that way and the others just need affection.

Totally serious theory: she's actually a witch and she's making sweet with a special love potion because she needs virgins as sacrifice to revive the demon

last edited at Sep 10, 2019 6:08PM

joined Jan 11, 2018

Not gonna lie I laughed a lot when the third girl showed up with issues and then rescued by drunkards... Also where are the earthquakes? I thought it was the season XP

But yeah, still fluffy ... I like it, I just don't take it as seriously anymore and the misunderstanding aren't pilling up or getting worse. At least it seems only one likes her that way and the others just need affection.

Yeah one wants to date her the other two just have mommy issues.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The highschool girls are multiplying.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

The 3rd girl showing up at her place.. Can't say i didn't see it coming :/

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This seems to be missing the Comedy tag lmao

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

This is it!!! It's a HAREM!

YURI HAREM OF MY DREAMS))))))))

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

At this point, this series is nothing but comedy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.