Forum › SHY discussion

Next chapter please.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Although it's a tad bit edgy, I really enjoyed this. SHY's really starting to grow on me.

Next chapter please.

Not a good idea to say stuff like this dude.

last edited at Aug 23, 2019 9:12PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Save her and make her your new best friend and sidekick! Well, as much as she could kick with that knee, anyway...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

SF posted:

Although it's a tad bit edgy, I really enjoyed this. SHY's really starting to grow on me.

Next chapter please.

Not a good idea to say stuff like this dude.

I've seen Shawn many times asking for the next chapters, is most of what he says in the forum ... at least this time with "please" but still not cool.

last edited at Aug 23, 2019 9:46PM

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Hollows posted:

I'm curious about the other heroes.

That masked person is probably a Mexican luchador, but who's the black haired girl? French? Korean? Chinese?

Black hair doesn't exactly narrow it down, what with being the single most overwhelmingly common hue across the planet...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah but it's not just black hair, she also has pale skin which narrows it down to the countries I named (since I doubt smaller countries will have notable heroes). I'm betting on a Chinese hero, since I think that's more likely than a Korean one.

Doesn't the superhero transformation change hair color though? The Mc's hair color changes from black to white/gray when she transforms. The black haired superhero might not have naturally black hair so there is a possibility she might not be Asian.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Hollows posted:

I'm curious about the other heroes.

That masked person is probably a Mexican luchador, but who's the black haired girl? French? Korean? Chinese?

Black hair doesn't exactly narrow it down, what with being the single most overwhelmingly common hue across the planet...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah but it's not just black hair, she also has pale skin which narrows it down to the countries I named (since I doubt smaller countries will have notable heroes). I'm betting on a Chinese hero, since I think that's more likely than a Korean one.

Doesn't the superhero transformation change hair color though? The Mc's hair color changes from black to white/gray when she transforms. The black haired superhero might not have naturally black hair so there is a possibility she might not be Asian.

Could be. The suspense is pretty strong.

But I'm satisfied this time. Because that's a confession! A confession just happened!

Bless the yuri fairies!

last edited at Aug 23, 2019 10:22PM

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I am really curious about their superpowers. I predict that most of the superheroes only have super-strength and flight, although there might be one or two anomalies that have additional powers. I predict that the Russian hero, Sprites, has an additional passive power: the more drunk she gets, the more powerful she becomes.

Also, I am curious if all superheroes get sidekicks like Ebisu. And if so, how do they get them? Also, I wonder if Superheroes are chosen or if they accidentally stumble upon their power.

last edited at Aug 23, 2019 10:37PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I am really curious about their superpowers. I predict that most of the superheroes only have super-strength and flight, although there might be one or two anomalies that have additional powers.

"It's part of my generic set of superhero powers."
- The Captain, Nextwave

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Holy shit this is pretty fucking good.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

That cliffhanger though...

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

wow this one hit me hard, makes this even more amazing and promising!

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

YO THIS KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

wow this one hit me hard, makes this even more amazing and promising!

It actually kinda did me too. I'd be super screwed if I had an evil ring like that put on my finger, even at that age, my issues with self hatred/suicidal feelings would have been off the charts scary-pointy-black-ouchies.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Shawn, seriously dude.

Don't be this guy.

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

the boy reminders me of Ga-rei zero boy

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Touko, is that you?

joined Dec 5, 2018

Im getting a bit of a d. Gray man vibe from the new chapter.

joined Oct 17, 2018

I love this it seems very original with some classic troupes and has a solid feel to it.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"Yuri... not yuri... yuri... not yuri..."

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Please don't let her become just one of the person she will save in the story. Like that one that seems important but the she saves her and we never see her again... I wish badly for yuri or at least for her to stay around so we can have subtext.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

Please don't let her become just one of the person she will save in the story. Like that one that seems important but the she saves her and we never see her again... I wish badly for yuri or at least for her to stay around so we can have subtext.

i hope so too. her knowing shy's true identity is probably a big sign that she's gonna be a more important character rather than a background one.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Shy isn't exactly attempting to hide her identity to anyone, that boy just last chapter is aware as well. I guess that one is safe to know though, since most people just wouldn't believe the boy saying he met a hero, but still.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

PolizPolice posted:

Shy isn't exactly attempting to hide her identity to anyone, that boy just last chapter is aware as well. I guess that one is safe to know though, since most people just wouldn't believe the boy saying he met a hero, but still.

Not really. He didn't see her face and most of her body shape was obscured by cloths. At best he might know her height and voice. And it's not like she goes around telling everybody. It was clearly emergency and she had to save him without having time to transform. And considering the only reason she didn't transform in time was because she couldn't transform at all, I'd say normally nobody have chance to see her real form.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

MoremoremoremoremoremoarmoarmoarmoarMOAAAAARRRRRRR

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

My read on this might be wrong, but since she knows Shy's identity at least for the moment, and Shy could absolutely use someone to help encourage her that isn't a powerful hero already... she's likely going to end up being the hero's confidant, that one friend who know who she really is and helps keep her head on straight.

I kinda hope that's the case, at least.

To reply you must either login or sign up.