Forum › Posts by Xxporschxx

joined Oct 17, 2018

This is so f'ed up but so good I need more!!

joined Oct 17, 2018

Idk if it's just me but I love this genre. The bully falling for the victim

Xxporschxx
joined Oct 17, 2018

I hope to god there is an epilog for this cause that ending was not satisfactory what so ever. Yea cool they are together but what about all those feelings built up that just felt like it flat lined!! I need more scenes of uta and kaoru together so I can feel satisfied. Not even a fluffy sex scene or intimacy wth. That ending left me feeling empty...

Xxporschxx
Killing Me! discussion 19 Sep 18:12
joined Oct 17, 2018

I always come back to read this. Y did it have to be canceled

joined Oct 17, 2018

Ever since killing me!! I've been trying to find a good vampire yuri it was so good and I was sad when they announced it was canceled but vampeerz is saving me at the moment!

joined Oct 17, 2018

Well that was frickin cute

Xxporschxx
joined Oct 17, 2018

Does anyone know who is publishing the official english ver and where to buy it thanks! And also thank you mii and squiggles for making the translation to bad I gotta wait for the official release but thats good for the author. I will be buying these volumes.

https://sevenseasentertainment.com/series/days-of-love-at-seagull-villa/

Thank you! Should of guessed it'd be sevenseas lol

Xxporschxx
joined Oct 17, 2018

Does anyone know who is publishing the official english ver and where to buy it thanks! And also thank you mii and squiggles for making the translation to bad I gotta wait for the official release but thats good for the author. I will be buying these volumes.

Xxporschxx
joined Oct 17, 2018

This manga is juicy and good. Not a fan of drama but the story is pretty coherent and u can easily tell what the characters are feeling 10/10

Xxporschxx
joined Oct 17, 2018

I hardly doubt they would make an anime out of this even a 12 eps 3min ova or one would make me happy

Xxporschxx
joined Oct 17, 2018

Went in wondering y HET was a tag and left with sweet yuri in the end 10/10 good manga

Xxporschxx
joined Oct 17, 2018

Chaosteam you are the best mfkerz

Xxporschxx
Ayame 14 discussion 22 Mar 22:27
joined Oct 17, 2018

I'm so glad this is finally getting translated thank u guys for your work!! I really like this series and thought its was gonna be done for but some one is answering my prayers and i give u my thanks for that!

last edited at Mar 22, 2020 10:27PM

joined Oct 17, 2018

Thanks for the translation! I like these lil oneshots!

Xxporschxx
joined Oct 17, 2018

Well I gues I'll wait to see the artist's new stuff. Hopefully it won't be as rushed as this one felt like it really fell apart..

Xxporschxx
SHY discussion 24 Aug 14:42
joined Oct 17, 2018

I love this it seems very original with some classic troupes and has a solid feel to it.

Xxporschxx
Ayame 14 discussion 26 Jul 14:34
joined Oct 17, 2018

Glad this is back! Didnt think it would ever make a return. Hopefully they keep up with it!

Xxporschxx
Oddman 11 discussion 20 Jun 21:03
joined Oct 17, 2018

Just binged read this whole series and my God its something! prob gonna be an all time fave!

Xxporschxx
Oddman 11 discussion 20 Jun 19:43
joined Oct 17, 2018

"Stop giving me the shaft look" I fuckin died!!

Xxporschxx
joined Oct 17, 2018

I like this alot! This is gonna be a deep one!

Xxporschxx
Honey Crush discussion 22 May 11:05
joined Oct 17, 2018

I really enjoyed this and I loved the ending even though it was bitter sweet. It's been a while since a manga made me feel and cry like that <3

last edited at May 22, 2019 11:07AM

Xxporschxx
VAMPEERZ discussion 17 May 16:26
joined Oct 17, 2018

I really like the art style

Xxporschxx
joined Oct 17, 2018

Guess I'm a fan of this. How is this a oneshot this was really good!

joined Oct 17, 2018

wow for such a short story there was alot of character development and emotions. wish this had more but i still felt satisfied. you dont come across such great stories very often and i have read a lot. this is def gonna be tucked in my favorites!

last edited at May 2, 2019 12:47AM