Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yamada and Kase-san has set the bar pretty high for cute, wholesome, lovey-dovey sexy sex, so I’ll be interested to see how Nakatani handles the intimacy issue.

And I agree, physical desire has been a significant aspect of Touko’s character from the start, and Yuu has been fairly on-board with it herself, within the quirky parameters of their (previous) relationship.

I must admit I wouldn’t mind seeing one of those by-now conventional Internet-search “How do two girls have se—OMFG!!!!” scenes, with Rei as backup.

OMG, I totally want a scene where Yuu asks Rei about sex, but tries to play it off as casual conversation like she did with the confession.

Yeah, asking about sex without revealing the gender issue—what could possibly go wrong?

Implying Rei doesn't know about the gender.

joined Nov 5, 2017

It's a bit strange Yuu wanted to call Touko by her name in chapter 41 and indeed does it occasionally (when she isn't saying just "senpai") but keeps calling her Nanami-senpai in her mind. Gotta wonder if Nakatani has a reason for this or just sees it as something perfectly normal so far.
Anyway, really sweet chapter, it would be nice if lewd happens before it ends, I think Nakatani would be able to pull it off, but I won't get my hopes up to avoid getting disappointed. Regardless, I am sure Yuu's stay in Touko's house will be worth it (maybe Touko will finally make the cheesecake, and them cuddling while sleeping is pretty much guaranteed).
:^)

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 10:06PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Discussion of 1 x 1/2 should take place in that thread, not this one.

My%20darling%20my%20love%20pls%20don't%20dissappear%20ever%20again
joined May 7, 2016

So, which translation is more accurate?

• "I want to sleep over with you" (Kusoshop)
  • "I want to stay over at your house" (4s)

Because the implications are not the same. First case, she just want a sleepover, second case, she invites herself in someone else house.

I kinda find the 4s translation weaker this time. "Please do your best" vs "Break a leg!"... Meh... I can't imagine Yuu saying "Break a leg!"

I don't have the original to compare.

Original can be found
https://imgur.com/a/6Uynnpv

I was trying to just put the text into the discussion but Yuu uses a curly h I cannot find the Uncode for if anyone has any ideas what that is please tell me.

Otherwise (* for unknown character)

したいです お泊ま*が

The * is り and the phrase should be お泊まりが したいです

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

AIN'T ANYBODY GOING TO TALK ABOUT HOW SWEET THAT EAR WHISPERING WAS?

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 11:23PM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Lmao lastest chapter. Mfw Touko suggest her parents to go out so that she could invite Yuu to stay over then suddenly get asked by Yuu that if she could stay over at her house. Everything goes smoothly just as planned.

(https://i.imgur.com/QiYRTKq.png)

Credit to Serenata

LMAO

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 9:59AM by Nezchan

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

money on yuu being the top

872f6125-d376-4c56-b454-2ea11e45ebc7
joined Jul 7, 2017

They’re going to do aggressive handholding in their room

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Pilot posted:

My bet is that Touko will be under the false impression that Yuu wants more than just sleeping in the same bed until the very last moment.

joined Nov 5, 2017

Pilot posted:

My bet is that Touko will be under the false impression that Yuu wants more than just sleeping in the same bed until the very last moment.

I think she does want more than sleeping though

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Pilot posted:

I think she does want more than sleeping though

Yeah pretty much. She's been thinking of naughty things, that's what she's got on the brain lol

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Yas I can't wait to see that lewd hand holding.
I hope Touko is pushy for it hahaha

P.s I don't wanna know about 1 1/3.

joined Oct 11, 2018

Yas I can't wait to see that lewd hand holding.

Handholding leads to pregnancy

joined Apr 23, 2019

There's no need for betting. Bowling competition was about decision who will be the top, first.
Yuu won fairly her right to top Touko. So she claimed it, asking her the question.

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 1:39AM

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Nanami Touko, you smooth operator.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

AIN'T ANYBODY GOING TO TALK ABOUT HOW SWEET THAT EAR WHISPERING WAS?

Sweet ans spicy. Touko's gonna get steamy and all hot when she finally gets Yuu for herself alone.

joined Jun 9, 2018

All that blushing on Yuu's face. This is getting steamy.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Yuu blushing is soooo cuuute! I want 1000 images of Yuu blushes.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yuu is very pure.

Pure gay
Pure lust

It's absurd to think that having sex is somehow impure. I guess eating would also be impure then. Might as well starve.

Jeeeeez. Way to overthink a commonly used phrase. When someone is naive or not very knowledgable about dirty things you call them pure.

I'm kinda late, but...

ahem

You certainly are, because that page was already mentioned. Read the whole convo first.

And she wouldn't call herself "naughty" in this chapter if all she wanted was cuddle, something pretty innocent, I think.

Actually yes, that is literally what happened. That's how you know she is still innocent. She considers that kind of forward thing "naughty".

It's a bit strange Yuu wanted to call Touko by her name in chapter 41 and indeed does it occasionally (when she isn't saying just "senpai") but keeps calling her Nanami-senpai in her mind. Gotta wonder if Nakatani has a reason for this or just sees it as something perfectly normal so far.

Yeah I asked the same thing last chapter. It's definitely an odd little detail. I wonderd if Yuu was not quite ready to accept that they are girlfriends yet, buuuut... I mean Yuu called Touko her girlfriend about 5 times this chapter I so I was wrong lol

Ryokoayeka2
joined Sep 6, 2017

I'm torn between the delicious excitement generated by waiting every month to see what happens and wishing I had found this after it had been completed so I can binge the hell out of it. I can't wait for the naughtiness!

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

someone bring me water
THE THIRST IS VERY REAL

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

It's a bit strange Yuu wanted to call Touko by her name in chapter 41 and indeed does it occasionally (when she isn't
saying just "senpai") but keeps calling her Nanami-senpai in her mind. Gotta wonder if Nakatani has a reason for this or just sees it as something perfectly normal so far.

Well, not wanting to fully dive into the complexity that is japanese psychology & sociology, I'd take it as Yuu putting Touko, her cool and beautiful girlfriend, on a pedestal, mentally, to the point she just can't think of her without honorifics and the regard that comes with Japanese using the other's last name.
I'm not sure if we can call this distinction "normal", but I'd consider it in-character and even relatable :)

...BV wasn't wrong. Responding to the pic of Yuu's imagination clinging to Touko's arm while fully dressed and the line

That is literally the furthest Yuu imagined anything.

with the actual, previous panel (besides it being discussed already) of Yuu picturing herself with an unbuttoned Nanami and touching her sensually, seems viable.

joined Apr 23, 2019

I would like to see sister of Yuu, teasing her for "sleepover", and what would she say.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

someone bring me water
THE THIRST IS VERY REAL

sweats

joined Nov 5, 2017

Well, not wanting to fully dive into the complexity that is japanese psychology & sociology, I'd take it as Yuu putting Touko, her cool and beautiful girlfriend, on a pedestal, mentally, to the point she just can't think of her without honorifics and the regard that comes with Japanese using the other's last name.
I'm not sure if we can call this distinction "normal", but I'd consider it in-character and even relatable :)

Well that's interesting. Are you perhaps Japanese?

To reply you must either login or sign up.