Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Sorry to burst your innocence bubble but Yuu was thinking about doing the deed on this scene lol

Evidence: lol trust me

joined Jul 26, 2016

Sorry to burst your innocence bubble but Yuu was thinking about doing the deed on this scene lol

Evidence: lol trust me

I daresay wherever exactly her mind now was wandering while wistfully running her fingers from her lips... down her neck... while imagining doing the same to a partially undressed Touko... before catching herself went a fair bit beyond "cuddling".

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 5:36PM

joined Oct 27, 2018

Not sure if BugDevil is trolling or just legitimately confused.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I daresay wherever exactly her mind now was wandering while wistfully running her fingers from her lips... down her neck... while imagining doing the same to a partially undressed Touko... before catching herself went a fair bit beyond "cuddling".

matsuri_wins was talking about the scene where Yuu was thinking of sleeping in the same bed with Touko. Can any of you keep up with this convo? lol

joined Jun 12, 2019

“Sleepover” lol they are going to do the dirty and I can’t wait omg. As much as l love how innocent their love is I’m glad it shows that teen do think about that stuff too I think it’s nice

joined Jul 26, 2016

matsuri_wins was talking about the scene where Yuu was thinking of sleeping in the same bed with Touko. Can any of you keep up with this convo? lol

Are you forgetting that was literally the morning after she'd had some clearly risqué fantasies about her SO, despite even BV so helpfully having reminded you of it...? No. Fucking. Way. Is she thinking of just chaste cuddle time there, though exactly what lies beyond that threshold seems to be something of uncharted territory she tries to avoid straying into.

Sounds like pretty standard "horny teenage anxieties about teh secks" stuff to me but hey, YMMV. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Are you forgetting that was literally the morning after she'd had some clearly risqué fantasies about her SO, despite even BV so helpfully having reminded you of it...? No. Fucking. Way. Is she thinking of just chaste cuddle time there, though exactly what lies beyond that threshold seems to be something of uncharted territory she tries to avoid straying into.

Aww cute, you're doing your thing again. Not as clever as you think you are, as usual.
BV has not reminded me of anything, as that was already mentioned before and I was aware of it either way.
One thing does not necessarily connect to the other and you have little if any way to prove your claim.

Cuddle time or not, the point is that sleeping in the same bed is a big deal for Yuu on its own and that she thinks even that is taking things a little too far. Yuu is quite held back and afraid to overstep boundaries as even you should have noticed.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Aww cute, you're already doing your thing of getting all personal for no reason.

Trying to argue that previous (as in, previous evening's) fantasies of touching your GF's partially undressed body "do not necessarily connect to" abruptly canceling an image of intimate bedtime while wondering about the turns your mind has started taking, however, is rather patently and obviously absurd. Even if she has no real idea of what to do with, nevermind now how to go about realising, them it's fairly apparent Yuu has begun developing certain kinds of... urges... as even you should have noticed.

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 6:14PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Aww cute, you're already doing your thing of getting all personal for no reason.

Trying to argue that previous (as in, previous evening's) fantasies of touching your GF's partially undressed body "do not necessarily connect to" abruptly canceling an image of intimate bedtime while wondering about the turns your mind has started taking, however, is rather patently and obviously absurd. Even if she has no real idea of what to do with, nevermind now how to go about realising, them it's fairly apparent Yuu has begun developing certain kinds of... urges... as even you should have noticed.

Please. Your passive-aggressiveness was plain to see and I have no intention of playing coy. You can't turn this on me.

Nope, you are misconstruing my argument as usual. She had a fantasy of "going further than kissing" the previous day. You would think her dream following that would go in the same direction, but it was pretty innocent instead. She stopped herself before even continuing down that line.
Her thought of what to do with the prize was a single panel of them sleeping next to each other. Notice Touko's indicatively closed eyes. Both of them dressed and hugging normally. She didn't cut off a "fantasy" there either, it was all she actually thought about. You are extrapolating things that are simply not shown. Hence why I said some people like projecting too much around here.

I have no doubts that Yuu is a horny teenager and that does in no way oppose my argument in any way. Guess not even you realized that~

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 6:23PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

You would think her dream following that would go in the same direction, but it was pretty innocent instead.

You do realise dreams don't even work like you seem to be assuming here right.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

You would think her dream following that would go in the same direction, but it was pretty innocent instead.

Oh? Is that the only thing you could cherrypick out of my reply?
Dreams are influenced by desires and memories of the previous day. What weighs on Yuu's mind would influence it. But frankly I don't even care. That is mostly irrelevant to my point.

Speaking of misconceptions about Yuu's desires though, someone said Yuu asked Touko to stay over at her place for the explicit reason to have sex, which is why she couldn't finish her line, but that makes no sense. She couldn't have known that Touko's parents wouldn't be home and visiting her girlfriend's home and having a sleepover are actually far more likely. Rather this is another point for Yuu still being innocent/naive, because she thinks it`s a big ask to demand to come to her senpai's place like that. Just another hint that she was thinking of a legit sleepover.

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 6:34PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Well see, that's the beauty of being a lesbian. Your parents don't realize that your "friend" is actually your lover. So you can be a little clingy, because you're friends, and girls are just like that with friends, right? You can sleep in the same bed, because oh gosh, such good friends! And of course, you get up to all kinds of shenanigans in your bedroom, especially after dark, and nobody would be the wiser, as long as you were careful to keep sounds to a minimum. :P

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ I hate it that we don't have a like button on these forums.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Well see, that's the beauty of being a lesbian. Your parents don't realize that your "friend" is actually your lover. So you can be a little clingy, because you're friends, and girls are just like that with friends, right? You can sleep in the same bed, because oh gosh, such good friends! And of course, you get up to all kinds of shenanigans in your bedroom, especially after dark, and nobody would be the wiser, as long as you were careful to keep sounds to a minimum. :P

Oh definitely. I think by the time they find themselves hunched together things will be quite different. I'm just saying that at this point in time Yuu didn't think that far.
Now Touko the schemer on the other hand... If she doesn't at least prepare some romantic candles and puts on her best pajama/lingerie, I would be surprised.

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 6:52PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm disinclined to invest overmuch effort in conversations the other party adamantly and gratuitously refuses to keep civil.

Dreams are influenced by desires and memories of the previous day. What weighs on Yuu's mind would influence it.

Ie. Touko and their relationship. But it does in no way automagically follow from her somewhat vague but distinctly erotically charged fantasizing the night before that she'd have full-on PG-18 wet dreams afterwards (I get the impression she's altogether too vague on the nitty-gritty of the whole business for her subconsciousness to have much to work with there anyway); "dream logic" is proverbial for a reason.

But frankly I don't even care. That is mostly irrelevant to my point.

Didn't stop you from trying to cite it as evidence, which struck me as a tad far-fetched. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rather this is another point for Yuu still being innocent/naive, because she thinks it`s a big ask to demand to come to her senpai's place like that. Just another hint that she was thinking of a legit sleepover.

Or equally just another hint that for all her relative maturity and level-headedness she's fundamentally a kid of, what, 15-16 with no real idea of how to actually go about any of this and all the due baggage of uncertainty and anxiety that comes with the whole shebang. Hell both of them are still second-guessing themselves about what the other wants and is cool with, what they themselves want, and how far they "should" go with the latter (and for that matter let their imaginations wander).

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Uuuuuugh... We're... or, rather... you're... just going in circles at this point... We add on more words each circle, but the arguments remain essentially the same...
This is the worst "Right before sleep check up on the Dynasty forums" I've ever done ever since I got an account here.

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 7:11PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'm disinclined to invest overmuch effort in conversations the other party adamantly and gratuitously refuses to keep civil.

Then don't reply. lol
(Also I see what you did there and you're still not clever pff)

Ie. Touko and their relationship. But it does in no way automagically follow from her somewhat vague but distinctly erotically charged fantasizing the night before that she'd have full-on PG-18 wet dreams afterwards (I get the impression she's altogether too vague on the nitty-gritty of the whole business for her subconsciousness to have much to work with there anyway); "dream logic" is proverbial for a reason.

Cool.

But frankly I don't even care. That is mostly irrelevant to my point.

Didn't stop you from trying to cite it as evidence, which struck me as a tad far-fetched.

It did prove that the entire thing was not deeply ingrained into her psyche yet and thus could not have been so deeply on her mind.

Or equally just another hint that for all her relative maturity and level-headedness she's fundamentally a kid of, what, 15-16 with no real idea of how to actually go about any of this and all the due baggage of uncertainty and anxiety that comes with the whole shebang. Hell both of them are still second-guessing themselves about what the other wants and is cool with, what they themselves want, and how far they "should" go with the latter (and for that matter let their imaginations wander).

So you can actually look at this in a differentiated way rather than just claiming that she must have been thinking of doing sexual things for sure. Took you long enough. I'm glad I could convince you then.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yeah, I think we're done here.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So, bottom line, they’re going to have a sleepover and get cuddly, and they might have sex and they might not.

Stunning critical insight, I must say.

joined Oct 27, 2018

So, bottom line, they’re going to have a sleepover and get cuddly, and they might have sex and they might not.

Stunning critical insight, I must say.

That isnt what BugDevil was originally saying, if they had I would have agreed. Whatever though, this conversations over I guess.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

That isnt what BugDevil was originally saying, if they had I would have agreed. Whatever though, this conversations over I guess.

Yes, please let it die. lol

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Can we know take the bets on who gonna Top and who gonna Bottom ?

joined Nov 5, 2017

Dreams are influenced by desires and memories of the previous day. What weighs on Yuu's mind would influence it. But frankly I don't even care. That is mostly irrelevant to my point.

Speaking of misconceptions about Yuu's desires though, someone said Yuu asked Touko to stay over at her place for the explicit reason to have sex, which is why she couldn't finish her line, but that makes no sense. She couldn't have known that Touko's parents wouldn't be home and visiting her girlfriend's home and having a sleepover are actually far more likely. Rather this is another point for Yuu still being innocent/naive, because she thinks it`s a big ask to demand to come to her senpai's place like that. Just another hint that she was thinking of a legit sleepover.

I wouldn't say her unfinished sentence being wanting to ask for sex is totally unlikely. She expressed her wish and then got all nervous trying to convey something. What could it have been? A paraphrase for "I want a sleepover"?
Her unfinished sentence could have been: "I mean, in other words, I want us to sleep together" (just sleep, like her fantasy at the beginning of the chapter) or maybe she was trying to say she wants sth more than that but was too flustered to be clear. Unfortunately Touko interrupted before Yuu could finish. Now we are left hanging till next chapter (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
However, I can also see Touko misunderstanding what Yuu meant and assuming she wants to have sex only to realise it's not the case when sleeping time comes.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It seems to me that there’s a lot of overthinking going on both among readers and on behalf of the characters.

We have two incontrovertible facts which set up a classic yuri situation, one that we’ve seen play out in myriad ways in this genre: there’s going to be a sleepover, and Touko’s parents aren’t going to be home.

So both of them know that they will have the opportunity to be more physically intimate than they ever have been before.

Whether that means, say, bathing together or spooning to sleep in their PJs after a good-night kiss or some degree of genital contact remains to be seen, but the overwhelming likelihood is that whatever happens they will explore with some care the boundaries of their respective comfort zones.

So I’m not expecting Yuu to come out of the bath dressed in her flapjack octopus kigurumi to find Touko decked out in leather and fishnet dominatrix gear.

But only time will tell.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Off-topic nonsense from Svitak, BugDevil, and BD has been deleted.

I don't think that worked. There's still several pages of posts here since yesterday.

To reply you must either login or sign up.