Forum › A Manga About a Hero who Pulled Out the Holy Sword and Became a Girl discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Added Transgender tag. Spoilers are not an issue in this case. Let's not argue this one any further.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Sorry just one more OP.

If the story shows a transgender theme/character you tag it transgender

But it don't no ? At best it's cross dressing for me.

Wut?
1. Wants to be a girl.
2. Holy Sword that literally reads your heart turns him into a girl.
3. By the end he admits he is happy to be a girl now.
Just because he crossdressed when he was still a guy, doesn't mean that's the limit.

You are straight up in denial. That's all I'm gonna say about that lol

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well guess i don't have my word to say anymore then. I still think it doesn't need it but whatever.

Whatever you say

Edit : I'm not salty, just express my honest opinion. (Also a bit sad since i blacklist transgender tag so the manga dissapeared from my home page)

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 11:15AM

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

I don’t care what we call it, I just want more.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't know if you're obtuse or trolling, Lilliwyt, but this whole thing is getting tedious either way. It's time to let this one go.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

This is all happening very fast but I'm not complaining.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hollows posted:

This is all happening very fast but I'm not complaining.

I love how the story of a hero and the holy sword focus more on yuri babies and sex than defeating the demon lord xP

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't know if you're obtuse or trolling, Lilliwyt, but this whole thing is getting tedious either way. It's time to let this one go.

I rarely troll on this kind of thing. I will have let go anyway since the tag have been decided and i'm the minority so i can't had change that.

HA <33333

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

i'm jealous

joined Jun 30, 2015

I feel like it is pointless to have either gender bender and transgender then. While it is not strictly and mutually exclusive, it seems to me that the moderators are not trying to separate the two definitions.

I'm not even sure if the hero is actually transgender. Sure, (s)he wants to be a girl, but it does not mean that he wants to identify himself as a girl as it is purely his fetish, and he merely accepts his fate. If you ask me whether I want to change my biological sex to female then obviously yes I have a fetish for lesbian sex (in here, who isn't?) but I would not identify myself as one, duh. Heck, being a futa might be even better.

Enough ranting then, I missed my chance to say my words.

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 12:03PM

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

My question is if the transformation also included a strength boost or something to help with that or if it's just becoming a girl.

Did seem to lose height and width considering the clothes falling off but that doesn't actually say anything towards actual strength when it comes to manga...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Cloy552 posted:

My question is if the transformation also included a strength boost or something to help with that or if it's just becoming a girl.

Did seem to lose height and width considering the clothes falling off but that doesn't actually say anything towards actual strength when it comes to manga...

Well she defeated the demon lord ... Rather quickly It seems so xp

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think he just become a girl, it's said that the person who pull out the sword take on her most desired form so i assume it's one or the other and here it's the girl form who where more desired.

joined May 23, 2015

Well she defeated the demon lord ... Rather quickly It seems so xp

She has not defeated the demon lord yet. There was a note about her eventually going on to defeat the demon lord, but that has not actually happened yet as of the third chapter. The third chapter takes place waking up directly after the first night of wild sex at the end of chapter two.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Where can I get a holy sword? Asking for a friend.

Where can I find this sword? Asking for myself.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'm not even sure if the hero is actually transgender. Sure, (s)he wants to be a girl, but it does not mean that he wants to identify himself as a girl as it is purely his fetish, and he merely accepts his fate.

The story framed it as a rather see-through excuse, so I really don't know why this misundestanding exists.

If you ask me whether I want to change my biological sex to female then obviously yes I have a fetish for lesbian sex (in here, who isn't?) but I would not identify myself as one, duh. Heck, being a futa might be even better.

I mean... a large portion of people here are lesbians, so it's not so much a fetish as the standard sexuality in that case.
Sure are a lot of straight guys here wishing to be girls... even if just for sex.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I'd be in the market for a holy sword as well
Just to see what my desired form is if nothing else

Also, big ups to magic baby making

Town
joined Feb 8, 2018

Yeah this? This is beautiful. And also: I wonder what I'd even look like with the sword. Maybe not much different than I am now except bigger breasts and more ass? 50/50 chance of my parts changeing... Oh and less body hair.

Anyway that girl is wonderful. And I hope the best for this adorable gay marriage. More trans Yuri is always good.

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 12:26PM

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

I wish I was Hero-san.

joined Jan 26, 2019

This is amazing

joined Jan 26, 2019

This is an amazing comic

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Found the original Twitter posts:
https://twitter.com/foktr/status/1117203297675309056
https://twitter.com/foktr/status/1119736884760956929
https://twitter.com/foktr/status/1154045482223591425
The last one was just posted a few days ago, so hopefully there'll be more of this coming out in the future.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Most of us wants that Holy Sword.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Sorry just one more OP.

If the story shows a transgender theme/character you tag it transgender

But it don't no ? At best it's cross dressing for me.

Wut?
1. Wants to be a girl.
2. Holy Sword that literally reads your heart turns him into a girl.
3. By the end he admits he is happy to be a girl now.
Just because he crossdressed when he was still a guy, doesn't mean that's the limit.

The mod told you to shut up about this topic.

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 12:42PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.