Forum › A Manga About a Hero who Pulled Out the Holy Sword and Became a Girl discussion

FlappyAniel12
Dfsdfasfa
joined Oct 14, 2018

I need that Holy Sword and make my Yuri Relationship or Harem if possible XDDD

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

This is so beautiful and cute!
The holy sword granted her deepest wish!
Where can I find a holy sword? I need to give it to a friend.

joined Oct 9, 2011

I'd almost swear that this is Mochi writing under a different pen name … apart from I don't think she does.
Can't wait for more chapters :D

This can't be Mochi, they aren't sisters.

Remember, in Mochiverse, girls only marry their sisters.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

IDK if anyone's mentioned yet, but it seems the chapters aren't 'linked' properly or w/e. That is to say, the chapters don't continue onto each other in sequence, it goes from ch2>ch3>ch1

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

IDK if anyone's mentioned yet, but it seems the chapters aren't 'linked' properly or w/e. That is to say, the chapters don't continue onto each other in sequence, it goes from ch2>ch3>ch1

Should be fixed now.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

My my, how wonderful. I don't think I've seen such a perfectly tailored wish-fulfillment fantasy of this type since Kashimashi

Have you read Tensei Pandemic?

I have read some now that you mentioned it, and it's terrible. Hina hates being a girl, "would do anything" to change back, and Akira starts acting like a sexually harassing asshole boy the moment they change. This kind of ecchi genderbender "comedy" is a far cry from what I was talking about/looking for.

last edited at Jul 28, 2019 2:13PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

My my, how wonderful. I don't think I've seen such a perfectly tailored wish-fulfillment fantasy of this type since Kashimashi

Have you read Tensei Pandemic?

I have read some now that you mentioned it, and it's terrible. Hina hates being a girl, "would do anything" to change back, and Akira starts acting like a sexually harassing asshole boy the moment they change. This kind of ecchi genderbender "comedy" is a far cry from what I was talking about/looking for.

At least it's not Hana wa Nisemono!

joined Jan 6, 2017

Onii-chan wa Oshimai and Magical Trans are pretty great.

Wesaweverything
joined Jul 21, 2016

Oh wow! This is so positive, so pure and so blessed. Im aways iffy when I see a gender bender accident story but this one was surprisingly good.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

So where can I get a sword like this? Just wondering.

GendoIkari posted:

Should be fixed now.

Doesn't seem to be fixed for me.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

The companion is great

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Should be fixed now.

Maybe now?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

OrangePekoe posted:

Should be fixed now.

Maybe now?

Looks like it, thanks.

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I loved the accepting girlfriend enjoying the fuck out of it.

He wanted to be a girl. "true desire premise"
Transgender fits properly, literally the concept.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Boy... Reading those earlier comments was stressful, but also entertaining.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

There's a new chapter ~
is so fun lol but I have one concern about the virgin status... oh well

joined May 23, 2015

The author is putting out a doujin version of this for comiket. The cover of the doujin has separate credits for story and art.

Art: Fukuoka Tarou
Story: Fukuoka Tarou's Fantasies

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Can we all have a turn on the sword? Just put it back after your wish please.

I mean . . . Hero(ine)-san had to pull it. Apparently you've gotta be down with killing demons, have the physical strength to yank the thing out of a rock, or pass some kind of sword-imposed moral judgment test, to get your wish.

Or maybe you've just gotta yoink it. Idk.

puts on thief garb

I think we can rule that one out. If a guy yoinking his hero's sword turned them into a girl there wouldn't be any men left on the planet right now.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The author is putting out a doujin version of this for comiket. The cover of the doujin has separate credits for story and art.

Art: Fukuoka Tarou
Story: Fukuoka Tarou's Fantasies

I love this, thanks for sharing.

Town
joined Feb 8, 2018

...God i love this but dang it does one of my major pet peeves: Shes listed as Virgin. When she just spent the entire last night getting fucked by her gf. I just find the idea that only penis in vagina sex "counts" in some way to be kinda annoying. It might just be me dealing with gold star lesbians a few times... its not too much of a problem though.

I like how everyone knew she wanted to be a girl except her who thought she was hiding it well. Also "I want to become a girl, and then be extremely well-loved by girls" is a fucking massive feel. i love it.

Also: Can our hero turn other people into girls too? She has Girlification magic...

joined Jan 13, 2019

this is the realest manga of all time

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yeah just a few peeves like the virgin status, str is 20 and endurance is 40 to be "more like a girl", but I guess I'll let it go for now....

Companion is great though.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Agreed on the everything that's been pointed out, but let's be honest, for this type of story it's very, very mild. It's practically a wonder she doesn't have 1 in all stats because as a girl she wants to be saved all the time or somesuch shit ...

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I turn off my mind when reading these things.

It's very good.

joined Jul 26, 2016

[-4 Str intensifies]

To reply you must either login or sign up.