Forum › All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me discussion

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

It really feels intense between them right now.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It's strange that is noted that Mari is female.

Well, specifically it's *Female, which might not come off quite as clear in the typesetting. We haven't gotten to a clear explanation yet, but I feel it's worth pointing out.

Secondly (and I don't know if this was a typo by the translators), the girl in the file is called Uuruno Mariko. Not Marika.

Okay, yeah. That's a typo.

last edited at Jul 7, 2019 6:37AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

We aren't addressing the real issue of chapter 6.2:

"For now, I'll play dumb." I literally face palmed. Freaking useless lesbians strike again! Flips table There's not a whole lot of Yuri manga that addresses that kind of awkward situation though. Sigh...

Maybe it's not a typo and it's used to denote what world that Marika is from?

last edited at Jul 7, 2019 9:17AM

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

What does Lily mean when she's saying "Th-this gonna end up like one of those thing"? I don't mean the typos; I'm confused as to what things she's referring to.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

What does Lily mean when she's saying "Th-this gonna end up like one of those thing"? I don't mean the typos; I'm confused as to what things she's referring to.

The only thing two people do when they wind up at a love hotel while taking shelter from the rain.
Take a nice warm shower and have a pleasant nap for however long their time allows.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

The only thing two people do when they wind up at a love hotel while taking shelter from the rain.
Take a nice warm shower and have a pleasant nap for however long their time allows.

You left out playing cards Honeymoon Whist is an excellent 2-person game :-)

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

You left out playing cards Honeymoon Whist is an excellent 2-person game :-)

Now that's just decadent.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I groaned when Lily denied it, but hurrahed when Marika understood anyway. YAY for a not dense MC who pushes for communication!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I groaned when Lily denied it, but hurrahed when Marika understood anyway. YAY for a not dense MC who pushes for communication!

Nice to see one for a change, yes.

And now we have Marika wondering about her own feelings as well. ^_^

last edited at Jul 8, 2019 5:50PM

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

that blushy blushy better not be a lie

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

to be continued? roundabout flashbacks

joined Jun 12, 2019

Yes she does

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

I love this art style so much <3

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Poor Lily. I am rioting for ya. Not long and you two will be a couple.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Funny. The most "straight" girl in that world is at the same time the less dense when it comes to understand another girl feelings-

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

This manga tries to have an actual plot and mystery, but at the same time it cuts it off with unnecessary character moments, like them blushing after they discovered something important. I think it'd be better if the romance wasn't interfering during the more serious scenes like that. Like develop it when it's the right time. Not them blushing all the time during their investigation.

Idk, it's like all of the Yuri artists think they have to develop their stories this way.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

That ankle sure healed fast!

Don't ask Lily relevant questions while she is trying to run away. That's way too straightforward. How can we have 100 chapters of "will they/won't they?" like this?

joined Apr 20, 2013

bruh its only chapter 7 the chapters being split up so much is disorientating

yeah. It's really annoying, actually. I kinda wait for more chapters so I can continue lol

last edited at Jul 10, 2019 4:09PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Bruh, Marika wtf ? "Idk how i end up coming here but even if i go back to my world, i will come back to giveyou an answer and not guarantee it can be a yes" What the hell is that ? You don't even know how you come neither how to come back but you ask Lily to give you time for an answer and wait even if you go back to your world ? If i don't know she tell the truth, i swear i will had think she just dodge the question and never come back.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Marika's friends being gay makes me happy.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Uploader-san, you could at least let us know when previous chapters' typos have been fixed. I just noticed that Chapter 6.2 has been reuploaded.

... And why hasn't the fixed version of Chapter 7.1 been uploaded yet? It's already up on MangaDex.

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 11:40PM

joined Apr 30, 2014

Oi what about her boyfriend?

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Dear Santa,

thank you for the boyfriend last year. But I don't like it anymore. This year, my friend wants to become smarter. She's my friend, really. So can you give some smarts to this person who is my friend? My friend would be happy. Thank you very much, on behalf of my friend.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Marika's friends being gay makes me happy.

Well, I mean, technically in that world everyone is gay, so.....

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oi what about her boyfriend?

does someone care?

Even Marika herself doesn't care!

To reply you must either login or sign up.