Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

joined May 24, 2014

How long can you hide from what you really are?

Not for very long

last edited at May 14, 2019 10:56PM

joined Jun 25, 2017

OMG YOU GUYS!!! I need confirmation, have y'all seen @tiyk66 (creator of 1x1/2) Twitter?? Her recent post? Please tell me that's Ayako and Asuka and a sneak peek of them going further in their relationship?!! Go to her Twitter and see sketch of her work. Is that them?

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

OMG YOU GUYS!!! I need confirmation, have y'all seen @tiyk66 (creator of 1x1/2) Twitter?? Her recent post? Please tell me that's Ayako and Asuka and a sneak peek of them going further in their relationship?!! Go to her Twitter and see sketch of her work. Is that them?

If you're referring to this one, that's Yozora and Mahiru from Aikatsu Stars, Taiyaki's favorite wincest ship.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Thank you for the info. PS did you read her response in the comments? Can't wait for upcoming chapters.

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

This comment section's gonna catch fire

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

So it was a DELICIOUS sort of cute...

joined May 24, 2014

A VERY different kind of cute, indeed

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I feel like the original Japanese text probably made this metaphor more obvious.
My guess is that she thought Asuka was "appealing" cute and the bentou looking delicious made her realize that she might be seeing her daughter in an improper way.... which explains her disturbed reaction.

Hm... that would imply that she has been looking at Asuka in such a way for far longer than we thought. Certainly uncomfortable to say the least.

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

No Wonder why Asuka has Feelings for her Mother, if her Mother is in Top Mode (if u know what i mean)

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Oh myyyy mommy please dom me!

joined Jul 26, 2016

mom pls what the HELL were you doing lmao

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

BugDevil - Yeah that one took me a second, thanks. I thought it wold be a Japanese-English barrier. Ayako>Delicious, mother is concerned and reflective.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Someone is delicious

joined Dec 5, 2018

i seriously hope that this manga isn't gonna end with them being a couple. Please author =_="
Let the kid grow up and moving forward, this relatetionship is so gross and unhealthy urkkk

crystalyst1931
joined Jan 14, 2015

i seriously hope that this manga isn't gonna end with them being a couple. Please author =_="
Let the kid grow up and moving forward, this relatetionship is so gross and unhealthy urkkk

What are you doing here?

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

You might not want to follow this series anymore, especially after what Taiyaki said on her twitter a couple of weeks back

https://twitter.com/tiyk66/status/1135754820638236673

This is a reply she made to somebody who commented on her tweet of Mahiru and Yozora (from Aikatsu Stars) basically saying Asuka and Ayako are going to fuck sometime in the near future.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Me: Mom nooo..stooop

Also me: fck yessss!

The fck is happening to me..xDD

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Sorry but that is the hope of everyone reading this I thought? Because we get sick of this kinda manga (or loli ones)
where it's all just a tease and goes nowhere.

It would be refreshing and new for it to actually go there for once. And the author seems like they WILL go there.

I dont get why you'd have even been reading this if you were not liking that because it's the mangas whole premise?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Why bother eating lunch when you've got a tasty morsel at home?

Hahahaha...sigh.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Sorry but that is the hope of everyone reading this I thought? Because we get sick of this kinda manga (or loli ones)
where it's all just a tease and goes nowhere.

It would be refreshing and new for it to actually go there for once. And the author seems like they WILL go there.

Please don't speak for everyone, thank you very much.
I'm here merely out of morbid curiosity and because the writing is actually not bad. If this was actually lolicon bait I'd not even have bothered.

I certainly agree that this incest stuff (especially between parent/child) barely ever goes anywhere. And that is a good thing. We shouldn't normalize it. That doesn't mean you can't draw some intellectual merit from such a story. Not every story portrays something good. The main reason for the drama and intrigue of this manga is that it is wrong. Forbidden love always incites a certain fascination in people.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The things this woman does without realizing... :D

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

that was HOT! also hope to see more updates

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

My favorite series, along with Ayame 14.

I'm exultant every time a new chapter comes up!

So it was a DELICIOUS sort of cute...

YES!
It took me a few moments to realize it, actually, lol. But yes, that's exactly the point.

Looks like Asuka was not the only one harboring incestuous feelings... or rather, Asuka's incestuous feelings are crazy contagious and mom helplessly caught them too, huh huh huh.

Did she just get turned on by a scolding

Why... yes, indeed. That surprises you?

Bless your pure heart.

Me: Mom nooo..stooop
Also me: fck yessss!
The fck is happening to me..xDD

You're learning the Japanese Way.

Saying "iyaaa... yamete!" when you actually mean "yes, please, more!" is a classic.

last edited at Jun 22, 2019 5:18PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

ikr? It's downright criminal!
...waaaaaaittasec...

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

ikr? It's downright criminal!
...waaaaaaittasec...

To reply you must either login or sign up.