Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

joined Oct 15, 2014

I don't think there's any member of my family I would fuck, because that would litterally wreck my relationship with them, and also I don't have much sexual attirance to any of them.

But this is not about me and everyone is free to love everyone as long as it's mutually OK and no sexual minor is involved. (in my country the sexual majority is 15)

I really like that manga personnally. I like big gender gap mangas too, and incest mangas. As long as it's treated smartly.

There's a manga I really used to like, that was about a 35 yo writer and a 11 year old girl falling in love. It was very smart friend and very sweet.

We just have to keep in mind that when you are younger and in a submissive position (like student/teacher or child/parent), everything is really warped and creating a fair and positive relationship is super hard.

Well said my friend well said

WisestofWolfies
Sdofnwou
joined Mar 26, 2019

chapter 13-2 is set to release this friday.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

^I am so hyped!

joined Jun 25, 2017

Omg! I'm so happy she's updating again . Such a good chapter. I need more Asuka and Ayako.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

so does this get updated irregularly? or are the translations just releasing irregularly? it's been ages since the last chapter.

WisestofWolfies
Sdofnwou
joined Mar 26, 2019

so does this get updated irregularly? or are the translations just releasing irregularly? it's been ages since the last chapter.

She recently got an editor and this has allowed her to be more consistent. Expect monthly-ish releases for a while.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Thanks for the info

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

Thank you!!!!!!

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Expect monthly-ish releases for a while.

yessss

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

i was going to bitch and say i don't care about this subplot but that was all resolved when she started finger blasting herself to her mom

joined Mar 29, 2019

Sweet home alabama

But i like it , hope they ended up well♡

WisestofWolfies
Sdofnwou
joined Mar 26, 2019

13-2 has been released on Taiyaki's Fantia and Pixiv fanbox. Now to wait for translations.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Aw poor baby

ThrustFromBehind
joined Feb 8, 2019

Woah, woah hold up, masturbation in chapter 13? Echi???

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

If simple masturbation shocked you so much you probably shouldn't read next chapter cos it has Schopenhauer

last edited at Apr 29, 2019 4:26AM

WisestofWolfies
Sdofnwou
joined Mar 26, 2019

If simple masturbation shocked you so much you probably shouldn't read next chapter cos it has Schopenhauer

What?????

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

What?????

Yes, I was quite surprised myself.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"You shouldn't get too involved with the President"

Oh... Jun is one of those people.

The ones who tell you what is good for you and what isn't.

They mean good. But they are actually trying to take something away from you. The power to make your own informed decisions.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

They mean good. But they are actually trying to take something away from you. The power to make your own informed decisions.

Yeah, I want find out when the next bus leaves town and make sure Jun is under it.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Akira, now reduced to being the ATM. :D

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Hm, this is still a flashback, right? Guess we will find out the issue with Miyuki soon then. I think Jun might have the right idea, considering that we know how present Asuka thinks of her.

The focus on the hickey makes me think that Miyuki plays around and cheated on Asuka's feelings. Miyuki seems to think being honest with yourself is the best way and can tell Asuka is bottling something up. My prediction is that she figures out she is a lesbian, uses that to teach her a bit about it, but also plays around with other girls/boys, so Asuka grows to hate her and doubles down on her mother love.

Still Miyuki did clear up to Asuka what she felt for her mom.

Yeah, I want find out when the next bus leaves town and make sure Jun is under it.

Don't make hasty judgements before you know what he knows.

last edited at May 11, 2019 2:04PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

If he follows up with actual reasons why so Asuka can decide it's not too bad.

Either way. Flashbacks. Even in my favorite manga they just feel like unnecessary stretching things out :/

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MYSTERIOUS PRESIDENT JUST BANG YOUR MOM ALREADY ASUKA

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Either way. Flashbacks. Even in my favorite manga they just feel like unnecessary stretching things out :/

If it's necessary to establish how we got to a certain point or what the connection to a character is, then how is it stretching anything out? I'd call it crucial information.

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

also side note i can't believe the guy who mentioned schopenhauer was right out of all the people to quote why schopenhauer

To reply you must either login or sign up.