Forum › All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me discussion

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Prediction: She gets back to her home universe and discovers that her girlfriend is a guy over there.

I don't know if I'd laugh or cry when this comes true XD

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Don't worry, it won't. It has been repeatedly pointed out here already that Marika recognized Lily, meaning that she is the same in her original world as well.

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

Prediction: She gets back to her home universe and discovers that her girlfriend is a guy over there.

I don't know if I'd laugh or cry when this comes true XD

NOPE! Don't give an idea, there is going to be some World War III here in the forum...

last edited at May 22, 2019 5:43PM

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Lily did nothing wrong! The problem is... the problem is...?

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Zzzzzz............... I should have seen it coming.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

I'm betting, with the talk about fitting in and being normal, Marika is actually gay,and in the closet, and her counterpart in the other world is heterosexual and has no possible outlet for it. The title is talking about -her-, not the MC. And so she turned to magic to transport herself to a world that has boys, and in so-doing, swapped places with the her of that world.

I never thought about this... Sounds quite nice to me-

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Oh... I quite literally forgot that this was about how they got into the cave. Makes sense I suppose. Poor Lily.

That "boundary crossing" folklore is really blatant. And then the author has the gall to tease us with the red herring line. Now I can't decide whether he will actually be that predictable or is actually gonna red herring it...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

As cute as the art and the characters are, the pacing could really use some tweaking.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Really blatant indeed. I'll bet on it being relevant, but the author not wanting to make it too obvious so they dropped the red herring line.

This is such a trainwreck. And yet I can't help but be into it.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Cute Lily is cute.

Also: hey, girls, it's a perfect chance to make out, sitting in that hollow with nothing else to do! Just saying.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

It all to obvious. So obvious it might actually B a red herring.
Then again it got pointed as a red herring.
And that may be a red herring in itself.
But then that would be obvious too...
My head hurts.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Now that was just all around stupid and cliché.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

This chapter feels like my life during exams.
-gets lost, but wait I have map
-can't read map, tries anyway
-falls and almost dies
-rain starts pouring and you have nowhere to hide

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Still waiting for the confession.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

I hope their get wet BUT no only by the rain...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Cute Lily is cute.

Also: hey, girls, it's a perfect chance to make out, sitting in that hollow with nothing else to do! Just saying.

TBF being wet, cold and one party suffering from a sprained ankle don't really seem to add up to a romantic mood...

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Cute Lily is cute.

TBF being wet, cold and one party suffering from a sprained ankle don't really seem to add up to a romantic mood...

I beg to differ.

[eyebrow waggling intsensifies]

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Please share heat to keep each other warm.

So at least we get something joyful out of this cliche.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Cute Lily is cute.

You have good tastes.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm amazed at how poorly written this manga is about the consequences of a society without men.

The author just made a replica of our world, but without men. Period. No societal changes, no personal behavior change, not even dressing codes change.

It's just like the men vanished yesterday and, somehow, everyone's memory was rewritten to forget about them.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm amazed at how poorly written this manga is about the consequences of a society without men.

The author just made a replica of our world, but without men. Period. No societal changes, no personal behavior change, not even dressing codes change.

It's just like the men vanished yesterday and, somehow, everyone's memory was rewritten to forget about them.

This point is brought up in chapter 4.2, where Lily notes how the histories of the two worlds get more and more similar the closer to the present day it is. So this is probably on purpose and will be a plot point in the future.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

This is getting a little bit bland in some parts. Feels Iike I read a similar plot to this half a dozen times already.

joined Jan 26, 2019

This point is brought up in chapter 4.2, where Lily notes how the histories of the two worlds get more and more similar the closer to the present day it is. So this is probably on purpose and will be a plot point in the future.

I just took that as a "yeah, I know it doesn't make sense but roll with it because this manga isn't about that sort of world building" from the writer sort of like when Zombie Land Saga pointed out how most people are cremated in Japan and then proceeded to never explain around it.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Who needs full numbers amirite.

I wonder if Lily will be able to confess her love.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I just took that as a "yeah, I know it doesn't make sense but roll with it because this manga isn't about that sort of world building" from the writer sort of like when Zombie Land Saga pointed out how most people are cremated in Japan and then proceeded to never explain around it.

It's implied that yuri world Marika's responsible, so the similarities make perfect sense: she simply chose one that was as similar as possible to jump to. Figuring out a steampunk shogunate would make her apparent quest for D that much harder, after all.

To reply you must either login or sign up.