Forum › We Can't Draw Love discussion

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

21 chapters and they (the author) still can't draw love. I suppose I'd commend Akamaru-sensei for staying true to the series title to the very end.

I'll admit that the cheek kisses were kinda cute tho.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Just when it got interesting they end it. I like the first part of this manga a lot, but then when the confession's act come along it pretty much ruin this manga because that act was stretch out too much. Still happy it got a good ending, fell sad for this kind of story there are so many other things that they can do after the confession. This is not a disney's fairy tail why would they end it there.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

What the actual fuck, No lips kissing?! SERIOUSLY?!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

What the actual fuck, No lips kissing?! SERIOUSLY?!

Welcome to the world of school girl Yuri.

I was pleasantly surprised that after the interuption anything happened at all... Guess it's not the best story I ever read, but well at least it's aknowledged that they are together.

I'm very disappointed that the side couple (?) was so rushed, too. "Stuff happened" - Yeah.... more info, please?

last edited at May 24, 2019 3:20AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lmao "Instead of being hasty, let's take our time to draw our love"

Wished it could practice what it preached. Ending was rushed af

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Cute, but rushed to hell in the end

AnimeSavesMe
Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

This is the last chapter?

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Well, that was certainly a manga.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Cute and Fluffy till the end.

Avvy
joined Sep 2, 2016

E-end? ;-;

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Already expected that. Disappointed but not surprised.

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

at least it WAS finished...oh how standards have dropped T_T

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Reiwa confirmed for the age of yuri.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I have one word to sum up the series:

Meh.

And Cheek kiss? Really? I mean it's cute and all, but what is this, fifth grade?

joined Oct 5, 2018

We, we want mooooooreee!!
Hope this series got sequel

joined Sep 29, 2018

I mean come on, first of all I guess that at least it finished and they didn’t “misunderstand each other” (wow what big steps have been made) but also now it feels like we’re reaching a new era: the era of rushed endings. I swear I’m always double checking to see if the last chapter really is the last one it feels so out of left field when they finish.

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

Hmm, ending, I guess because author can't think of any other plot than that.

Surprised that her friends accept her coming out so easily since the setting is in Japan, well sadly it won't always work that way irl.

Well I enjoyed reading it, it was fun back when they just realized their feelings and keeps getting misunderstanding

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This wasn't the lamest series with the lamest, most rushed ending I've ever read (I don't even want to think about what would be), but except for Sui-kun and the weird dad-swerve this was remarkably unremarkable all the way through.

And the art seemed to get worse over time, although maybe I'm thinking of the writing . . .

last edited at Jun 12, 2019 6:28AM

m_nguyen_chau
120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

Reiwa confirmed for the age of yuri.

Yeah every crazy fangirl of Masako-sama approved it !!!

joined Apr 18, 2018

Seems like the manga got axed, if anything, hence the sudden rushed pacing. Though, I don't really noticed much loose threads around, then again, there wasn't a lot of em' in the first place. Decent manga, but ultimately just exists for me to read and forget about. I'm hoping the author could make something that leaves a lot more lasting impression next time.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

So, yeah, it was okay.
I'm fine with the cheek kiss I mean I already got to see the true mvp couple kiss already so it's all groovy.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Well uh... the sentiment was fine. Clearly the mangaka wanted to get a message out about loving who you want to love etc.
The plot meandered too much, but it wasn't offensive or annyoing per se.

Let's chalk this up as baby's first manga and congratulate them for the completion.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

For me, it felt like this manga really came through in the last two chapters. Both of them actually made me laugh, and I feel they brought the series to a fitting enough conclusion. The rest was kind of underwhelming though.

joined Sep 5, 2018

Surprised that her friends accept her coming out so easily since the setting is in Japan, well sadly it won't always work that way irl.

The older generations, which make up most of Japan’s ageing population, are overwhelmingly opposed to same-sex relationships, but the younger generations are mostly supportive. Support for legal recognition of same-sex relationships is already at over 70% among people in their 20s and 30. [Source] It’s just a matter of time until widespread acceptance is reached. Other countries did take their swee time too.

Reiwa for beautiful yuri harmony! (and yaoi and everyone else too)

last edited at May 24, 2019 10:57AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

The older generations, which make up most of Japan’s ageing population, are overwhelmingly opposed to same-sex relationships, but the younger generations are mostly supportive. Support for legal recognition of same-sex relationships is already at over 70% among people in their 20s and 30. [Source] It’s just a matter of time until widespread acceptance is reached. Other countries did take their swee time too.

Reiwa for beautiful yuri harmony! (and yaoi and everyone else too)

As usual the stubborn old guard has to die off for the next generation to define the new rules.
And then inadvertently get old themselves and block new things from progressing again.
Never change humanity...

To reply you must either login or sign up.