Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Hollows posted:

Do it. I'm not sure why I should care if she dies yet.

Oh hell no! I care!

I'm here to read yuri manga! What will happen to the Yuri if one girl dies!

The mom is still there.

Looks like this will just be a 3 ch yuri manga! Gg everyone! The ride was short but we had a good run.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I some how knew she would ask to die.

Img_20190212_165136_mr1549986775670
joined Dec 13, 2015

to the immortal thing. Doesn't she just say that sucking blood is for not aging? She doesn't say anything about dieing from stopping to drink blood. She says vamps can fundamentally not die. So I just took it as her body will start to age if she doesn't drink blood anymore, she'll get older, but she still will not be able to die.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

This is getting really interesting.

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

to the immortal thing. Doesn't she just say that sucking blood is for not aging? She doesn't say anything about dieing from stopping to drink blood. She says vamps can fundamentally not die. So I just took it as her body will start to age if she doesn't drink blood anymore, she'll get older, but she still will not be able to die.

It's speculation, but maybe the desire to do so would be too overwhelming for her to resist or something?

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Is it me or does the author makes it seem like no one else can see the vampire?

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Is it me or does the author makes it seem like no one else can see the vampire?

The lolimosquito has the eye-zappy-mind-control powers of a vampire so no telling who she's eye-zapped into just accepting her presence like she did to the mother.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

obssesednuker posted:

It's speculation, but maybe the desire to do so would be too overwhelming for her to resist or something?

Like I just said both of those points, don't make me feel left out

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Now this is getting interesting. Hopefully Shou doesn't disappoint!

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

EHHHH

joined May 9, 2016

God, I love Shou's art style so much. It's detailed, yet very clean and striking.
Hopefully, this doesn't dissapoint in the story department either.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

0-100 real quick

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

At least this one doesn't sparkle when the light hits her. What a tragedy that would be.

joined Apr 16, 2014

^Ditto. Stretch made me impressed enough, but this is a whole other intricacy. It's especially great to see how far he's accomplished ever since Prism, issue concerned or not.

Looking East
45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

There are few greater curses than immortality without agelessness. My guess is without blood she would slowly starve, her body wasting away and degenerating over the course of decades or centuries as her age catches up to her without ever truly dying.

last edited at May 16, 2019 1:07AM

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I am extremely apathetic about this vampire girl. I won't give a damn if she dies. Maybe because I can't vibe with this series yet for some reason...

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Welp I saw that coming once she took out that sword

and plus if the black haired girl refuses the vampire girl can just hypnotize her to do it so I don't see anyway the manga can continue

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

DR2 Hajime Hinata posted:

Welp I saw that coming once she took out that sword

and plus if the black haired girl refuses the vampire girl can just hypnotize her to do it so I don't see anyway the manga can continue

There's a lot of wild elements in the air, like the grandma past, the weird guy who got brutally attacked or the fact that our protagonist most likely has a crush on the vampire already, it might not be so easy to hypnotize someone who strongly refuses the order... And I doubt the protagonist will say "Kill you? 'kay lol"

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

it might not be so easy to hypnotize someone who strongly refuses the order... And I doubt the protagonist will say "Kill you? 'kay lol"

If the hypnosis was resisted so easily it'd be kind of lame.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

The fuck?! the fuck? the fuck is in the air. The fuck? there's white shit everywhere

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Pyoro posted:

Also, why don't these vampire manga never have proper vampires? Walking around in daylight? Eating?! Come on ...

I don't recall about eating but in Carmilla, which predates Dracula by 20 years, the eponymous vampire can handle sunlight just fine, she merely doesn't like it. And from what I recall, crosses and religious imagery were much the same. (And religious hymns hurt her ears but didn't actually harm her.)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Komi028 posted:

it might not be so easy to hypnotize someone who strongly refuses the order... And I doubt the protagonist will say "Kill you? 'kay lol"

If the hypnosis was resisted so easily it'd be kind of lame.

If by easily you mean refusing to kill someone you like then I don't know what would be considered hard haha.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Alice Cheshire posted:

Pyoro posted:

Also, why don't these vampire manga never have proper vampires? Walking around in daylight? Eating?! Come on ...

I don't recall about eating but in Carmilla, which predates Dracula by 20 years, the eponymous vampire can handle sunlight just fine, she merely doesn't like it. And from what I recall, crosses and religious imagery were much the same. (And religious hymns hurt her ears but didn't actually harm her.)

From what I know original Dracula wasn't affected by sunlight as well. It was something that was added later.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Alice Cheshire posted:

Pyoro posted:

From what I know original Dracula wasn't affected by sunlight as well. It was something that was added later.

Death-by-sunlight is an explicit invention of the 20th century, and it came from movies rather than books.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Aria: "Guess I will die."

No seriously tho, being immortal sucks, I get why she wants to end it all.
Unless this is a red herring, which I would totally believe too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.