Forum › Still Sick discussion

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Pg 24: Oh my god this is the most obvious confession bait in the world. She's gonna say "my first [something that isn't love/yuri related]"
Pg 25: WHAT THE FUCK IT WASN'T BAIT!? Page 24 was the most obvious bait flag in the world but it wasn't bait!? But wait, the author predicted that I would think that it was a bait but it wasn't so... it was kinda a bait-bait?
Pg 26: "Just Kidding" ?????????? So it was bait after all!? So author-san baited me to think it's bait but it wasn't bait so I got baited by the bait but suddenly it's wasn't not-bait but it was bait all along?
Pg 27: So It was originally a bait but then the bait was the bait and it wasn't bait all along but it turns out that was also a bait and it was originally a bait all along but then suddenly the bait becomes not a bait?

This is some advanced 4-step ladder 5000IQ baiting. I literally got baited by a bait of a bait but in the end the bait becomes a not-bait

Ah and it turns out all of this are development bait and I got baited again in the next chapter. Truly a galaxy brain tier baiting.

For real tho do we need 2 different flashback drama for one character? Was the manga trauma not enough? I guess the title is [Still Sick] and since Shimizu kinda cured Maekawa's manga trauma, the author needed to give her a new "sickness".

joined Dec 3, 2018

Yeah, no, I'm good. Too much drama and angst packed into one character is exhausting. I think this is where I get off, was fun while it lasted.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Maekawa is the type of character I wish would stop taking herself so damn seriously. Girl, if you spend all your time full of regrets and feeling sorry for yourself, your whole life is gonna pass by.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Boo. Downer chapter.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Im not sure what you guys were expecting lol, the way it developed makes perfect sense

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Dis is really good. Enjoying it very much.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Who couldn't love Shimizu? She's so cute.
Anyway Maekawa, even if you don't want to admit it, you will fall for her!

I don't even think it is a step back. Maekawa could just have said, sure let's go out. But she knows that she would be using Shimizu that way. Considering that she values Shimizu more than that and doesn't want to lose her is a good thing to me. Plus like this we can have more chapters of this manga. lol

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

well at least were getting somewhere that Maekawa probably likes Shimizu (back?) I dunno but the stuff with the relationship part seemed that way

last edited at May 10, 2019 4:28AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

But she knows that she would be using Shimizu that way.

She thinks that she would be using Shimizu that way. I really don't see her actually being that cold with Shimizu, but she herself still seems to need time to realize this. Although I suspect Shimizu would be fine in either case, seeing how she is encouraging Maekawa to focus on manga.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

The sexual tension is killing me.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Dashing my hopes on yet another jagged cliff face I see, thanks?

Town
joined Feb 8, 2018

Looks like we're popping the biggest bottles when Maekawa/Shimizu happens tomorrow....
I couldn't help it. Ill see myself out.

Also wow... Maekawa seems even more depressed and lonely then i thought. I hope she gets some help on the course of the series.

last edited at May 10, 2019 9:14AM

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

But she knows that she would be using Shimizu that way.

She thinks that she would be using Shimizu that way. I really don't see her actually being that cold with Shimizu, but she herself still seems to need time to realize this. Although I suspect Shimizu would be fine in either case, seeing how she is encouraging Maekawa to focus on manga.

Yes. My read as well. These two are such good characters. It feeds my soul I tell you.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Oh the draaaamaaaaa

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

i want more

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Poor Maekawa

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

This manga is great. So harsh, staying true to the characters. Hah...

Cx1o7fdveaadzpu.jpg%20large
joined Apr 24, 2017

Two girls shaking their hands because they're not gay

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Good lord page 11 really punched me in the gut.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Good lord page 11 really punched me in the gut.

Honestly same. So ronery...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hahahaha No way back now! Is no joke >:)

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

Ch9 opens the first page with debugging so all I'm thinking about the entire chapter is this.

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

Maekawa feeling the lil doki doki

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018
bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

platonic love?
ehhh.... that's the worst kind of love. that won't do. open your eyes girls, you obvs like each other more than platonically

To reply you must either login or sign up.