Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Call an ambulance, I'm not gonna make it... hnnnggg

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... I'm surprised that Hino didn't realize the significance of what happened. Looks like she really does like up to the more commoning meaning of the title in some respects.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

... I'm surprised that Hino didn't realize the significance of what happened. Looks like she really does like up to the more common meaning of the title in some respects.

I thought that was more just Hino-san's usual dry, deadpan delivery.

Maybe you're right and that outside-the-balloon question mark is really her being puzzled, but I took it as her typical "What? I didn't say/do anything bad" when Koguma blows up at the lewd implications of a given situation.

I'm especially fond of Koguma's schizoid "Don't say anything!/Don't just pass over it!" reactions.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

One of these chapters Koguma will end up agreeing to marry Hino-san under the condition that she doesn't skip class for that chapter.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Ah. This is such a beautiful pairing. Mmm.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

^Agreed. You really get the feeling they'd have a great time together. Lewd.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Stress, excitement, chafing, temperature changes. There are so many ways the size can increase suddenly.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Koguma is lowkey enjoying this.

joined Aug 19, 2012

little bit bigger indeed

https://imgur.com/a/NpJe9BM

last edited at May 9, 2019 10:33AM

joined Jun 28, 2018

I think the word "Jerk" fits this story very well.

Flowers-le-volume-sur-ete-screenshot
joined Nov 22, 2018

Lmao that last page, wtf. Wheres the BDSM tag?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Do people really think her nips got erect because of the "binding"? lol
That's a stretch.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BugDevil posted:

That's a stretch.

It's what Hino san is implying, true or not (like the aphrodisiac thing) that's the idea.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I'm just here to post the author portrait for chapter 17.

(https://i.imgur.com/ze69voU.jpg)

I didn't need to see this

last edited at May 9, 2019 11:02AM by Nezchan

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Does anyone have a translation for the sfx in the bottom two panels on page 11?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch17#11

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

"Kyuuu" (middle panel) is a squeeze (of the tape)

"Biku-" is her body twitching.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

BugDevil posted:

That's a stretch.

It's what Hino san is implying, true or not (like the aphrodisiac thing) that's the idea.

Uh.. no? All she implied is that her nipples got hard. There are literally 10 different explanations for how that might happen, several of which I mentioned above.

last edited at May 9, 2019 11:39AM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Admittedly, this is getting a tad uncomfortable for me, but I guess it's alright since Koguma could just leave Hino to her delinquency if she didn't like it.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

That wasn't creepy at all, Hino. Yep.

Admittedly, this is getting a tad uncomfortable for me, but I guess it's alright since Koguma could just leave Hino to her delinquency if she didn't like it.

While prior chapters had Koguma willingly going to Hino's little corner of the world, last 4 have been pretty much Hino hunting her down and blocking all her exits. I think is a mistake to extend a single scenario beyond 1 or 2 chapters, as the saturation starts to kick in after that.

last edited at May 9, 2019 12:13PM

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

koguma is enjoying herself.

sure it would be better if they took the time to hash out what they were okay with and safe words and such, but they are young and probably just don't know better.

hino has never forced koguma to do anything. koguma willingly accepts her fate bc she loves it. she was so happy to hear that hino likes her body, despite feeling self conscious about it. hino makes her feel cute and wanted.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

"Kyuuu" (middle panel) is a squeeze (of the tape)

"Biku-" is her body twitching.

Thanks!

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

sure it would be better if they took the time to hash out what they were okay with and safe words and such, but they are young and probably just don't know better.

hino has never forced koguma to do anything. koguma willingly accepts her fate bc she loves it. she was so happy to hear that hino likes her body, despite feeling self conscious about it. hino makes her feel cute and wanted.

That last paragraph sound so much like the modus operandi of a pedo, that I'm actually worried next chapter we'll have Hino offering Koguma candy as an apology, but she'll need to get inside the van to get it.

last edited at May 9, 2019 12:48PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

That last paragraph sound so much like the modus operandi of a pedo, that I'm actually worried next chapter we'll have Hino offering Koguma candy as an apology, but she'll need to get inside the van to get it.

y u do dis 2 me

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Koguma is embarrassed, but she is clearly into it. She can get away whenever she wants, because Hino has never actually forced her into anything. Aside from locking the door (not a big deal when it's locked from the inside and Koguma can easily open it herself) she's not even done anything unusual this time around. Her excuses/tricking Koguma into doing things for her is nothing new.

This doesn't require a "safe word" or any nonsense like that, because this isn't some play. It`s just teasing. Hino compliments her because those are her true feelings. What girl would not get excited when her crush says she is cute and says her body is her type?

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

But they're both kids lmao.

And in the same class, thus presumably the same age, on top of that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.