Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This series may be the death of me . . .

Fb53fe34d432b0bb93d8e4aa74d71e46
joined Apr 1, 2018

When are they going to do the thing? I mean the lewd handholding.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Please dont translate the "baka" to jerk, i think its cuter if just leave the original. Sorry my english is bad, i am currently stay in japan btw.

Jerk is a proper translation. It's not like everyone knows Ja or understands JaPop so knock it off. Stop makin' yourself as centre of universe.

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Please dont translate the "baka" to jerk, i think its cuter if just leave the original. Sorry my english is bad, i am currently stay in japan btw.

Jerk is a proper translation. It's not like everyone knows Ja or understands JaPop so knock it off. Stop makin' yourself as centre of universe.

Chill dude he asked for something in a very polite way and he even said "Please".
I get what both of you are saying and yes, Jerk is a proper translation but if they decided to leave it in the Romaji version it would make more sense, after all, the name of this manga is Hino-san no Baka and the joke is lost if they change "Baka" to "Jerk"

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

i find Hino-san a bit too forceful.

There's no evil intent, just "I tease you because I like you", so it's almost ok, but it borders on bullying and we never know if Koguma is really on board or if she's afraid of something.

joined Dec 28, 2016

There's no evil intent, just "I tease you because I like you", so it's almost ok, but it borders on bullying and we never know if Koguma is really on board or if she's afraid of something.

She's always on board with it because she's always going to the locations of her own free will without any kind of blackmail or threatening. Any fear is just the reader reading something into the story that isn't in the writing. I really don't get all the people who see bullying in this manga, not saying you are one, but others (notably a bunch of people on reddit/discord) are saying this is bullying.

last edited at May 9, 2019 5:40AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

She's always on board with it because she's always going to the locations of her own free will without any kind of blackmail or threatening. Any fear is just the reader reading something into the story that isn't in the writing. I really don't get all the people who see bullying in this manga, not saying you are one, but others (notably a bunch of people on reddit/discord) are saying this is bullying.

Koguma is totally down with this relationship, even to the point of volunteering for more neko-play.

And the “getting Hino-san to go to class” rationale is getting more notional in favor of just “sustaining a continuing relationship with Hino-san.”

If Hino-san ever did push too far to the point of hurting Koguma emotionally, I’m sure she’d be devastated.

EDIT: You have to admit, Hino-san’s commitment to precision in measurement is truly impressive,

last edited at May 9, 2019 6:15AM

Sanya Juutilainen
Ava_256
joined Apr 8, 2019

Silly Koguma, you can't measure your top size while wearing a bra!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Nips don’t lie . . .

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I'll be honest, I was half expecting Koguma to secretly wear one of those magical hentai bras where when she takes them off her breasts are revealed to be J cups and give Hino a heart attack

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I think if they ever kiss it will end up being a huge makeout session judging by how pent up the two of them obviously are

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'll be honest, I was half expecting Koguma to secretly wear one of those magical hentai bras where when she takes them off her breasts are revealed to be J cups and give Hino a heart attack

One thing about this series is that, while to me it is an almost miraculous combination of cuteness and lewdness, the lewdness is never visual—it’s all verbal and situational.

We never see anything, really—not Koguma’s breast bumps (there’s the “hypothetical bra action,” but that’s explicitly not Koguma’s), or even Koguma’s bra when she puts it in her locker.

Unless you count Koguma’s blushgasms . . .

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

hnnnngg.... >///< this comic is too powerful...

joined May 1, 2015

Koguma feels relieved to know that Hino loves her petite body type. She was conscious of her petiteness and wasn't sure if she was woman enough for Hino.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Comrade

It's funny because in spanish is said comadre so it's like you have dyslexia xDDDDD thath only works for woman to a woman, for anything else is compadre

I didn't get it, sorry.

It looks like you are trying to say that comrade is translated in Spanish as comadre... but surely it can't be that?

(I mean, camarada is the proper term...)

If you can read spanish last definition https://dle.rae.es/?id=9sPYfty

Also this last chapter, the 17, I last 5 second in understand the final joke and I went to "OH, OHHHH" xDDD

last edited at May 9, 2019 8:17AM

Fbeff6ae5beor
joined Sep 22, 2018

I'm just here to post the author portrait for chapter 17.

joined Oct 3, 2016

Teasing of the highest quality

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

This is lewd as hell.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

This is lewd as hell.

Agreed.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

I took me a moment for the penny to drop. Then I burst out laughing. The other members of my household now consider me officially mad. Totally worth.

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

wtf?
so rude to say, but I got a b*ner while reading this chapter
wtf...............

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Those pranks have gone way beyond having sexual undertones. They are pretty much dating at this point. Which makes sense since chapter 10 pretty much contained a confession

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

"They just got a little bigger"

Huh. Should I be surprised that Koguma's into light bondage?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Those pranks have gone way beyond having sexual undertones. They are pretty much dating at this point. Which makes sense since chapter 10 pretty much contained a confession

Definitely a confession--in fact, all but a marriage ceremony. They basically say,

"My heart pounds when I get close to you."
"Mine does too."

So yeah, I'd say an exchange like that tells us something significant about a relationship . . .

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I took to study. The first subject for studying today is maths. I've just finished maths, and taken a break to check on Dynasty Reader. Then read these two chapters. Lewd, cute and funny as hell. It took me the exact amount of time to leave chapter 17 and enter the forum to get the joke at the end. Now I can't stop laughing (under my breath, tho, I wouldn't want my grandparents to hear me, when they think I'm still at maths).

last edited at May 9, 2019 8:51AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.