20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

wtf
why does it have tobe this cute?

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

and well
I don't think hino will confess soon
if she does so, we won't have anything to keep reading, guys, and it's DEPRESSING AS FUK

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

and well
I don't think hino will confess soon
if she does so, we won't have anything to keep reading, guys, and it's DEPRESSING AS FUK

Teasing doesn't stop just because you go out with someone. :)

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Hino kind of screwed up this one, compared to others. Acting as plain bully makes your fondling target tell you to fuck off.

last edited at May 4, 2019 6:15AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I have a feeling this game might have been rigged. And I got a hunch that Hino might have just wanted to fondle Koguma, but we can't really be sure unless Koguma lets Hino fondle her breasts.

Surpreme Kabedon however, great cuteasing.

last edited at May 4, 2019 6:18AM

joined May 1, 2015

Koguma's adorable breasts are going to be her best method of attack against Hino. Uou will see soon enough heh heh heh heh.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Koguma's adorable breasts are going to be her best method of attack against Hino. Uou will see soon enough heh heh heh heh.

Do you mean she will literally hit her with that flat board? Because I don't see any other offensive use from a flat surface.

joined Oct 17, 2018

every time I read this my life gets better for a while

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

this is both very wholesome and incredibly disturbing

auntie becky, angela help

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

So... where would Hino have checked if Koguma denied being a girl?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So... where would Hino have checked if Koguma denied being a girl?

We can only speculate—her photo album, perhaps? Lol

Point to Hino, though: Koguma is very, very cute.

@NuclearStudent: this may be the most perfect hybrid of the lewd and the adorable in the history of history.

last edited at May 4, 2019 8:23AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

She pushed her entire palm against the wall, right? There's no way she didn't hurt her whirst when doing that with such force.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

She pushed her entire palm against the wall, right? There's no way she didn't hurt her whirst when doing that with such force.

I'm honestly just surprised there wasn't an indent left by the force of that push.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

so adorable. i really love this series.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

So this is what that one anon meant when (s)he said that we'll find out their full names on chapter 15

I don't get it.

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

Such a game I would play with my gf, especially the "you're cute" part.
If I had one.

Fuck.

last edited at May 4, 2019 11:11AM

joined Dec 8, 2016

“Heads, I win.”
“Tails, you lose.”

All roads lead to fondlage. It got serious for a second then Hino turned into her perch self. Great stuff.

joined May 4, 2019

Please dont translate the "baka" to jerk, i think its cuter if just leave the original. Sorry my english is bad, i am currently stay in japan btw.

Quiescent-Rose
Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

This just keeps outdoing itself. Hino is a Koguma teasing master.

joined Nov 5, 2018

Please dont translate the "baka" to jerk, i think its cuter if just leave the original. Sorry my english is bad, i am currently stay in japan btw.

Everything is cuter in Japanese. But I don't think there's another way to say it in English, may be "you idiot". They did the same thing in bloom into you when she says "Senpai no baka" they translated by jerk, there must be a reason but yeah I feel like jerk is more mean than "baka"

last edited at May 4, 2019 12:02PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Chaussette posted:

Everything is cuter in Japanese. But I don't think there's another way to say it in English, may be "you idiot". They did the same thing in bloom into you when she says "Senpai no baka" they translated by jerk, there must be a reason but yeah I feel like jerk is more mean than "baka"

I feel like "stupid" captures the general meaning of baka well.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I personally find that "dummy" or "twit" sparks joy for me, along with "dumbass". It all just depends on the situation...

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

shadesofgreymoon posted:

I personally find that "dummy" or "twit" sparks joy for me, along with "dumbass". It all just depends on the situation...

Right, dummy is good too.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Technically speaking, Hino-san is no dummy, but is definitely being a jerk.

What words Koguma would use is a slightly different matter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.