Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

As soon as Hino flopped over, defeated because the cat had left, I immediately saw the trap...

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I agree that this isn't quite BDSM, but I think it's strong phrasing to say that Koguma doesn't like most of it. She's definitely not getting off, I agree with you there, but she gets pretty hot and bothered several times throughout the series. I think it's totally reasonable for her to get turned on in these scenarios without any submissive kink. I might be wrong though.

Well at the very least when her legs got rubbed or her fingers were sucked. That does warrant a physical response. And if she is just a little bit into humiliation... well who knows.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I swear this manga is gonna kill me with cuteness at some point.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Well at the very least when her legs got rubbed or her fingers were sucked. That does warrant a physical response. And if she is just a little bit into humiliation... well who knows.

her blushing is a physical response too. There is lots of brain chemistry that is going nuts too when people are enjoying this sort of thing. Heart rate, body temp, clarity of thought, arousal, etc can all be affected. It might not have ropes or leather, but their power dynamic play is the essence of D/s relationships.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

her blushing is a physical response too. There is lots of brain chemistry that is going nuts too when people are enjoying this sort of thing. Heart rate, body temp, clarity of thought, arousal, etc can all be affected. It might not have ropes or leather, but their power dynamic play is the essence of D/s relationships.

If you say so. All the things you mentioned happen during normal sexual arousal too (at least to a lot of people). Especially when you are head over heels for someone it's like you are constantly in a dazed state.

I'm sure the author is purposely playing with that dynamic, but I already said my piece on the previous page.

last edited at Apr 30, 2019 2:07AM

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

How much do you wanna bet she just kept her wallpaper that way?

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Nice save, Hino.

Not only did she trick Koguma to play more with her, but Koguma also ended up thinking that it was cute and not creepy that Hino's phone was full of pictures of her.

last edited at May 1, 2019 7:58PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I swear this manga is gonna kill me with cuteness at some point.

I’ve already had to call the paramedics once . . .

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I mean... at least Koguma was aware of the pictures being taken at the time..

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

At this rate, I have to wonder when the bedtop wrestling match is.

joined May 1, 2015

I was looking at the raws and it gets way more funny and lewd. We eventually get to find out Hino and Koguma's first names and dates of birth.

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

this series is literally making me diabetic, and i fucking love it

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

it's giving me Type Y diabetes, not even classified as a number

ArcticWolf114
joined Nov 9, 2018

Hino shares the birthday as me >.<

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Nostalgic? Is this the so called corruption of the Japanese youth?

Nice save, Hino.

Not only did she trick Koguma to play more with her, but Koguma also ended up thinking that it was cute and not creepy that Hino's phone was full of pictures of her.

Koguma took the initiative, though.

last edited at May 1, 2019 9:43PM

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Good to see Hino confessing after her first two excuses backfired.
Other works would have their characters making increasingly implausible bullshit until they had to pretend the fire in their house is the Aurora Borealis.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Each chapter just makes me fall more in love with this series

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Clearly the only thing left to do is have magic yuri babies together.

joined Jun 29, 2015

oldboy trilogy is my fav. but that is super nonrelated to hino San and her kinks :^)

joined Jan 7, 2019

I recently watched a Korean movie called Oldboy. I won't spoil it, but I will say people acting like animals makes me really uncomfortable now, and that includes chapter 12 of this manga.

It's actually based off of a manga that was published in the same magazine as Kobayashi-san chi no maidragon. Themoreyouknow

Anyways, I love getting Hino's perspective. A stoic character can become boring very quickly, so showing that she is actually human is great.

Quiescent-Rose
Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Reminds me of back when I was in highschool and accidentally showed my friend my embarrassing browser history or something on my ipod touch.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

The clever Hino has been outsmarted by....herself!?

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i love that koguma is being vocal about what she wants. these two will go far. (bondage pls soon ty)

joined Feb 23, 2019

Buffguma: Oh-ho? You're skipping class? Instead of going to class you're skipping it?

last edited at May 2, 2019 3:04AM

god im actually worried about this girl when she grows up

To reply you must either login or sign up.