Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

What's this fluff? Valentines day ep with no main characters? No angst? No drama? Why are you being kind all of a sudden? I'm not used to this kind of stuff in this manga! I was soooo ready for more hurting but you give me this? It's not like I enjoyed it or anything, baka! Damn your kindness!... And thanks?..... storms out but closes door gently

last edited at Apr 30, 2019 11:34AM

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Did i skipped something or why can this garbage dude sit there with kaoru and her as if nothing happend? he CHEATED on her.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

Did i skipped something or why can this garbage dude sit there with kaoru and her as if nothing happend? he CHEATED on her.

i have a feeling the author forgot about that

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

So is the author implying that Kuro is asexual and/or aromantic in this chapter?

last edited at Apr 30, 2019 12:04PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I don't know for y'all, but, as for myself, I'm just gonna put the all the problems that the MC's family has under the rug (for this chapter, at least).
Now, as for this side couple, it is a nice relationship Kuroe and Miyabi have working there. To be completely honest, I'm kinda unsure whether Kuroe is truly aro/ace, or is just very slow to fall in love (kinda similar to Yuu from "Bloom Into You", just that Kuroe isn't very slow, painfully slow) (there are different parts of me on either side of that argument; still, the aro/ace side has the upper hand (for now)). In any case, it seems like Miyabi is about to try making and/or forcing a step further into the relationship or fail trying to (I hope she either succeeds or, if she fails, that they'd remain on the point they are now, as I don't need yet another ruined relationship in this manga). Still, this chapter was mostly nice and, at times, funny.
Speaking of funny: the Chaosteam credits are as hilarious as always.

Chaosteam. You did it. You crazy sons and daughters of bitches. You did it.

joined Apr 30, 2019

Wish her brother was gay

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I love how over-protective Miyabi's mother is. Miyabi's switch from an angry face to an overjoyed face was funny XD

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I actually wish Miyabi would breack up with her, it's just too painful.

joined Feb 23, 2016

But i heard morbid stuff is coming from the raw chapters? But like ch 24 and so on up? If so i don’t like it, but i gotta see the ending as well... and i want that husband to deal with the consequences...

last edited at Apr 30, 2019 2:14PM

Bae
joined Jun 11, 2017

But i heard morbid stuff is coming from the raw chapters? But like ch 24 and so on up? If so i don’t like it, but i gotta see the ending as well... and i want that husband to deal with the consequences...

Chapter 23 is the latest chapter released atm, so chapter 24 raws won't be out before the 18th of may.

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

It’s because Kaoru wants to avoid confrontation. It looks as if she is scared of hurting Reiji because she loves him. And she doesn’t want to break the familial bond she has with the two siblings either.

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

So is the author implying that Kuro is asexual and/or aromantic in this chapter?

She clearly has had sexual relationships with women, but I think aromantic makes more sense. It seems like she wants a relationship that feels more equal/neutral as opposed to someone possessing clingy “lovey dovey” feelings for her. She did reject Miyabi once in an earlier chapter, but at the same time understood Miyabi was the one who really knew her inside and out. I think that’s enough for her to want to be with Miyabi/someone who meets those needs, if that makes sense.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I actually wish Miyabi would breack up with her, it's just too painful.

I'd be down for either outcome. These two are just very interesting.

joined Aug 11, 2014

Lmao. I love the metaphorical parallel/savage burn on page 3. Uta literally responding to her bro's assumption that they'll all be a happy family forever with the words "I'll leave that garbage to you. Also, careful with that old bag, it's about to break". Ruthless. I didn't know she had it in her.

Rose3
joined Apr 5, 2015

Lmao. I love the metaphorical parallel/savage burn on page 3. Uta literally responding to her bro's assumption that they'll all be a happy family forever with the words "I'll leave that garbage to you. Also, careful with that old bag, it's about to break". Ruthless. I didn't know she had it in her.

You just made my day.

last edited at Apr 30, 2019 5:07PM

joined Jun 28, 2018

I have a feeling that Kuro is going to reject Miyabi. T^T. So painful !!!!

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I smell drama on the only yuri canon of this hell.
WHY DO I STILL READ THIS?

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Really? I noticed that she was quite the talker since the earlier chapters. But yes, funny regardless. I would also hate his guts for being an unfaithful, lying coward.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

^it hasn't been confirmed that he's cheating tho

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^it hasn't been confirmed that he's cheating tho

No, it’s just been confirmed that he was in town with his wife’s friend when he said he was out of town.

That’s not proof he’s been cheating, but it’s proof he’s been lying.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

I think looking at Kuro as being non-romantic or whatever isn't exactly right. It seems to me like what she's seen or experienced as "romance" is the sort of stuff that comes and goes. People dating and breaking up, etc. Lust and disillusionment. That sorta thing is what she sees as "romance". She sees family as something more stable or constant, but family itself also can be fragile (Uta's case where family is a minefield). It seems to me like Miyabi is starting to get through a little but in this chapter.

Miyabi is very good at taking care of Kuro, I think that is a very romantic but from Kuro's point of view, I don't think it falls under "romance". I think that is exactly the advantage Miyabi has, but we'll see how Kuro reacts maybe next chapter? I half expect the author to leave us hanging for a while, and off screen the next part of the scene.

Maybe Kuro is just bad at love? I've known people who don't seem to know how to have lasting relationships. They get bored or whatever, don't ask me, I never understood it. But I think family can start from romance. The question is whether Kuro can see it that way.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

As for the whole situation with Uta, unless Reiichi is caught dead to rights cheating or someone outright states it, there isn't any obvious future of the situation... But I would say the cheating angle is like the Chekov's gun of this manga, they've taken it off the mantlepiece and have been playing with it for long enough - sooner or later that gun is going to go off. As is, the plot seems arranged to the point that something has to happen there before any other parts of the plot move.

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

I literally don't understand what is going on here. It's so directionless. Why are Miyabi and Kuro in this story??

last edited at Apr 30, 2019 11:20PM

joined Aug 16, 2014

fidget fidget I fear that the next chapter isn’t going to bode well....welp

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

JUST DO IT

To reply you must either login or sign up.