Forum › Posts by Angrboda94

Angrboda94
Bae
joined Jun 11, 2017

Angrboda94 posted:

What's the point of even posting something here anymore if the teams aren't protected to do a serie we enjoy sharing?

I'm sorry what? Protected from what?

Because at this point it's not better than any website like mangadex or such.

As far as I know, while Mangadex allows everyone to upload stuff, you can request removing your scanlations at any time and they honor your requests.

Not protected in that way, but more in the way allowing a team to release safely a serie if they are translating it from the beginning. As you said, the other plateforms take everything. Dynasty has a good quality of reading (a comfort) and you are kinda assured to post your work.
We never had any issues before, and since this serie mean a lot to us we are Indeed mad about that.

Angrboda94
Bae
joined Jun 11, 2017

I am sorry but we have all the rights to get mad about this. We love what we are doing, and we love this serie. Sometimes we have to delay for reason that are against our will, yes.

But honestly it's beyond rude to just post it without even asking about it. We were about to finish the chapters, one of them was already done and QCED, we waited for the second for a double release.

And we are more mad about Dynasty. What's the point of even posting something here anymore if the teams aren't protected to do a serie we enjoy sharing? Because at this point it's not better than any website like mangadex or such.

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 8:33AM

Angrboda94
Bae
joined Jun 11, 2017

But i heard morbid stuff is coming from the raw chapters? But like ch 24 and so on up? If so i don’t like it, but i gotta see the ending as well... and i want that husband to deal with the consequences...

Chapter 23 is the latest chapter released atm, so chapter 24 raws won't be out before the 18th of may.

Angrboda94
Bae
joined Jun 11, 2017

Personally I wouldn't mind a co-operation since there are so many chapters to do, so if Kouyuri are willing… I think it could be a plus for everybody

last edited at Jun 12, 2018 10:44AM

Angrboda94
Bae
joined Jun 11, 2017

Hey everyone - I would like to clear up a little of the confusion over this last chapter. I'm not part of Chaosteam, but I do help out from time to time. I helped with the proofreading of the previous chapter of this. Chaosteam does a great job on this title, and please believe me when I tell you how difficult it can be to do these translations and convey the subtleties of the story.

A couple of things about chapter 15. First and foremost, as we've learned from her relationship with Reiichi, Kaoru is not good at dealing with reality and prefers to be in open denial about most things. She is never going to openly address things, especially something as HUGE as Uta confessing to her.

Next, recall from chapter 14 that Uta said she wants to confess to the one she loves and deal with the consequences of the unrequited love instead of having any regrets about it. So, in chapter 15 Uta is in really high spirits, BUT, she is also preparing to leave Reiichi and Kaoru's house - because she's aware of the implications of the confession that happened between chapter 14 and 15. So, we are all curious "did Uta confess or not" and it's my opinion that CLEARLY YES Uta confessed to Kaoru. Why am I so confident? Because a) she's happy and has no regrets and b) she's actively dealing with the consequences by getting ready to move out.

Let's look at the last scene of chapter 15 when Uta leaves, and Kaoru's internal monologue. What Kaoru is saying here is, "why couldn't Uta have fallen in love with someone from her work instead?" and "why couldn't she have fallen in love with a teacher from school instead?" On page 30, Kaoru is essentially saying "she should have fallen in love with someone more interesting, instead of a boring person like me" and then "because if she had, we could still live together as a family." In this scene, there's a dichotomy between Kaoru feeling like a boring person (recall from previous chapters where she had meetings with her more successful friends) and clearly enjoying the fact that Uta thinks she's a special enough person to confess to her (touching her lips at the thought), yet at the same time realizing that it's an untenable situation because it means that Uta has to leave and break up the family.

So, if your question is "did Uta confess?" I think the answer is "yes". If your question is "is Kaoru going to reciprocate?" I think the answer is "I think she will, but for now, she's completely in denial about the whole thing as usual".

And thank you Chaosteam for the scanlation, please keep it up!

Thanks Onixx :)
But yeah, as mentionned before and unfortunatly, I don't think everybody will read it T.T
I gave the explanation we got from Naoto, but seems like most of people didn't read it as well xD

But yes, the situation itself is complicated. I wouldn't say Kaoru is feeling like she is boring, but I agree with what Nevri said earlier (not everything, because a lot of things are part to interpretation. I personally Believe that Kaoru cares more about Uta than she really believes, but doesn't realize it yet because she is way too into Reiichi. There's a lot of little hint in the previous chapters, but I don't really think she realizes it and will ever realize it)

last edited at Jun 3, 2018 6:39AM

Angrboda94
Bae
joined Jun 11, 2017

Here's some precisions, since we know some people are confused about what happened.
The thing is that the chapter is pretty much ambiguous on purpose. While we were preparing everything for translation, we were also pretty confused about what happened because the first sentence about the person from work made us thinking that Kaoru didn't have a clue about Uta's feeling, and then the very last page was also confusing with what we understood before.

So, once we got translation from our translator, we asked precision about the meaning and all, and she said that the whole page with Kaoru thinking was in fact her wishful thinking. She is basically wishing she could have imagined who Uta lover was, like "what if it's someone for her work?" because that place is nice, or also it could have been a teacher (which is a possibility, for a student, falling in love with their married teacher).
And then she is basically thinking that if Uta's lover was someone ordinary, like in her thought, they could have stayed as a normal family (which isn't the case, because Uta is in love with her).

So yeah, the chapter was going through Uta's daily life like Nothing happened, being ambiguous (because in the end, we have no idea about was happened at the end of the trip). But Uta wants to leave, and Kaoru is touching her lips…
My thoughts are that Something might have happened between them, but Uta got probably rejected and she doesn't want to be a burden for them.
And Kaoru doesn't want Uta to leave because she really cherishes her (probably more than she believes), but at same time can't really ask her to stay in this complicated situation.

last edited at May 30, 2018 1:49AM

Angrboda94
Bae
joined Jun 11, 2017

is 15 raw out yet

why can't this progress like 1x1/2

Low key thought the same Thing

^^^^^^^THIS GUYS, save discussing plot until we know. Anyone know if chapter 15 is available right now to be translated? Because it f#^&$?& should be! Gah!!!

We didn't get any new chapter last month, so chapter 15 will be available in may. (Chapter 14 was out in this April YH)

last edited at Apr 23, 2018 1:18PM

Bae
joined Jun 11, 2017

I don't have discord, but whenever you need some raws from the Yurihime, you can always ask :)
You can contact me in private or through Chaosteam page
- Cy -

last edited at Feb 27, 2018 1:04PM

Angrboda94
Bae
joined Jun 11, 2017

I don't know if it's popular enough? When I saw all the volumes on tMnR's twitter, I want to buy some but I don't know if she's selling enough to be transposed in anime; or are there more conditions?

Also, noob question, is it serialised or is it considered as a doujin?

She is indeed serialized in the Yurihime.
About the "popular enough", there was a sort of poll about Yuri manga popularity in Japan (made by a yuri website), and Tatoe is already pretty popular in Japan (I think it was already ranked 13, when NTR was only ranked 20). For a pretty new title (knowing that this month, it's the first year publication for marriage), it's already really really nice.

tMnR is also pretty popular already because she is EliUmi goddess, and she draws doujinshis every comiket for quite some times now. About her manga, even Nakatani Nio recommanded it in an interview, so...

So about the popularity, yes, this manga is already a hit. Is it worth buying it? Hell yes.
After, there are probably more conditions to be transposed into anime unfortunatly. Citrus and NTR were transposed because you had quite some material in it that could potentially please people. I think it's possible, but they need to see some potential in it for anime adaptation. Depend if the drama part can please a lot of people or nah.

Angrboda94
Bae
joined Jun 11, 2017

Forget Uta x Kuro or Kuro x Miyabi.

ALL ABOARD THE MIYABI X UTA TRAIN~

I AM TOTALLY WITH YOU ! Board the ship