Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Oh, the next chapter (raws) are out, and...

It's a Kuro & Miyabi chapter, so I completely skipped it until I saw Uta, LMAO. The biggest development at the end is that an older woman calls out to Uta in the streets... IMO, this woman is presumably Risako, so the next chapter may be where she finds out about her brother's cheating...

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ thank

9e3b1f312b8b179110d34885c12274471490360271_full
joined Jan 7, 2019

Can I have link to the raw?

joined Jul 24, 2019
joined Oct 22, 2018

Not gonna lie, when I saw that a new post was made I was like "Lol, this thread actually still exists?".

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Raw Ch.24: https://imgur.com/a/bNDKUud

Raw Ch.25: https://imgur.com/a/vcXbynR

Two freaking chapters onthe side couple when the 2MC goes nowhere, ok then. Uta meet Kaoru's friend who cheat with her brother but don't seem the conversation goes anywhere. And Uta leave for real, letting Kaoru alone. Seriously i won't be surprised Kaoru try to suicide herself with Uta leaving her and her husband cheating on her.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Raw Ch.24: https://imgur.com/a/bNDKUud

Raw Ch.25: https://imgur.com/a/vcXbynR

Two freaking chapters onthe side couple when the 2MC goes nowhere, ok then. Uta meet Kaoru's friend who cheat with her brother but don't seem the conversation goes anywhere. And Uta leave for real, letting Kaoru alone. Seriously i won't be surprised Kaoru try to suicide herself with Uta leaving her and her husband cheating on her.

Speech 100

maybe she should get with the mistress just to spite him

maybe she should get with the mistress just to spite him

hate sex ftw

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

can anyone explain to me what happens in chapter 24 please?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Nothing happen

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Lilliwyt posted:

Nothing happen

oh.

great summary. thanks.

last edited at Jul 24, 2019 5:18PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Lilliwyt posted:

Nothing happen

oh.

great summary. thanks.

In all seriouness It's just a side couple chapter and i don't really care about them to find it interesting

joined Dec 3, 2018

I would say all of the "couples" in this series have some sort of interesting chemistry going on, it just isn't the smooth, lovey dovey flawless pure romance type of chemistry normally depicted in shoujo romances.

Then it's not chemistry... unless you are referring to negative chemistry, which creates nothing but toxic relationships that results in no positive outcome for anyone involved.

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

In all honesty when are Uta and the neko girl getting together, the only reason why I can think the author would be showing her so much is because they are actually endgame. Kaoru prolly gonna commit suicide, seriously.

last edited at Jul 24, 2019 8:25PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

In all honesty when are Uta and the neko girl getting together, the only reason why I can think the author would be showing her so much is because they are actually endgame. Kaoru prolly gonna commit suicide, seriously.

Who is the Neko girl again ? This sh*t is so slow i don't even remember all the characters.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

In all honesty when are Uta and the neko girl getting together, the only reason why I can think the author would be showing her so much is because they are actually endgame.

Why do you always root for the dumbest ships? Sorry, excuse my French.
You know Kuro is literally in a relationship already? Sheesh...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

In all seriouness, the only thing who can make the story progress is either Uta found out about her brother cheating or Kaoru attempt suicide and for me it will be a combination of the two.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

In all seriouness, the only thing who can make the story progress is either Uta found out about her brother cheating or Kaoru attempt suicide and for me it will be a combination of the two.

How about no?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

How about no?

Yeah but that's the most realistic things to do for the story to move on.Can't really see how Kaoru can overcome this situation : her sister in law who was in love with her run away (there no other terms for me, Uta just run away because she is a coward) and her husband probably cheat on her with one of her friends from all things. Given the atmosphereof the manga, Kaoru attempting suicide is not ridiculous.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 9:54AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

How in the world is Uta a “coward”? She’s a high-school kid with a love that she and the person she’s in love with both think is inappropriate, her confession has been rejected, and she finds it painful to be around that person.

What is she supposed to do—stay and “fight for her love”? How would that even work?

Unless I’m misunderstanding your ambiguous pronoun usage— Kaoru is definitely a coward, allowing her one attempt to confront her husband about his apparent cheating to be permanently deflected by the lamest trope imaginable: a conveniently timed phone-call interruption followed by “I’m tired and going to bed.”

Suicide would be the most proactive thing Kaoru has done in the entire series.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

How in the world is Uta a “coward”? She’s a high-school kid with a love that she and the person she’s in love with both think is inappropriate, her confession has been rejected, and she finds it painful to be around that person.

What is she supposed to do—stay and “fight for her love”? How would that even work?

Unless I’m misunderstanding your ambiguous pronoun usage— Kaoru is definitely a coward, allowing her one attempt to confront her husband about his apparent cheating to be permanently deflected by the lamest trope imaginable: a conveniently timed phone-call interruption followed by “I’m tired and going to bed.”

Suicide would be the most proactive thing Kaoru has done in the entire series.

I draw a parralel with Bloom Into You when Touko say Sorry after Yuu confess and Yuu kinda give up before Maki beat some sense into her. The situation is not quite the same here but i see some similiraties personally and in my opinion,Uta is running away because she is assuming Kaoru will be ok when spoiler she will be not. Coward is maybe excessive but you may understand my point.

Nobody say she won't get back to confront him. Because she was stop once doesn't mean she gonna be stop each time. I think it have been delay for letting Uta leave and be away when it happen. After that she learn it one way or another, personally i think she will learn it after Kaoru attempt suicide because Kaoru learn the truth of the cheating and be devasted to be alone again.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 10:23AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I think jumping to suicide is a huge leap.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^ This is an extremely weird take on personal responsibility—Uta is doing what by most reasonable standards she should have done long ago: taking herself out of an emotionally painful, no-win situation and trying to move on with her life.

Rather than “running away” from a problem that she has the power to resolve, Uta is making a mature choice—one that is considerably more mature than many of the choices made by the supposed “adults” in the story.

Having confessed and been rejected, Uta has no responsibility to ensure that “Kaoru will be ok.” If anyone has that responsibility, it’s her husband—lol.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

^ This is an extremely weird take on personal responsibility—Uta is doing what by most reasonable standards she should have done long ago: taking herself out of an emotionally painful, no-win situation and trying to move on with her life.

Rather than “running away” from a problem that she has the power to resolve, Uta is making a mature choice—one that is considerably more mature than many of the choices made by the supposed “adults” in the story.

Having confessed and been rejected, Uta has no responsibility to ensure that “Kaoru will be ok.” If anyone has that responsibility, it’s her husband—lol.

Dont make me disagree with you...
While Lilliwyt's claim of Uta "running away" is weirdly put, I think you are also looking at the situation too one-sidedly. Accepting the rejection and trying to get herself out of the emotionally painful situation are obviously the mature and optimal choices, but the way Uta goes about it is not. Running towards her monster-mom will hurt her more. Abandoning Kaoru will hurt her as well.

This is very unlike you to say things like "She doesnt owe her lol". First of all whether Kaoru rejects her feelings or not, they are family and Uta deeply cares about Kaoru. Her brother and Kaoru have been taking care of her for a long time and pretending that she would have no sense of responsibility for them is straight up callous.

It seems you tend to mix up decisiviness with maturity sometimes.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 10:45AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.