Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

The dudes in this are the worst though.

What dudes are you thinking about? There aren't that many in this manga.
I remember Fujishiro's ex-bf and her brother who is a beautician; the first one can be called a bad guy, but the other one has been pretty nice so far.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I remember Fujishiro's ex-bf and her brother who is a beautician; the first one can be called a bad guy, but the other one has been pretty nice so far.

Probably referring to the random jackasses Fujishiro keeps blowing up at for trash-taking her precioussss.

last edited at Mar 29, 2019 10:18AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Probably referring to the random jackasses Fujishiro keeps blowing up at for trash-taking her precioussss.

Yeah, that's most likely.

You could also include that asshole teacher who harassed Kurokawa and got Fujishiro suspended.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

There was something else bothering me but I can't remember what . . .
initiates terrible acting oh noes. Whatdoido? A perfectly good excuse to reread the whole thing.

Aaand there you go! You found the right answer all by yourself! I knew you could do it. nod nod

Heh.

I'm doing it right now. Might be awhile. My phone is my only internet access and I seem to be low on data. Also. I think what was bothering me was already discussed/argued about.

joined Apr 23, 2015

I never felt I was the "only one" for anyone in anything, so I have no idea what Fujishiro is going through right now.

Interesting. I haven't either but this one i can kinda understand. At least in this story. What with this girl cutting off all her friends for just this one person.

Loneliness is something I have trouble relating to. I know the meaning but its just not something ive honestly ever really felt.

last edited at Mar 30, 2019 6:12PM

joined Mar 28, 2019

Yes, you are correct.

C1147d3190ae4c0815cc862bce35952975d3857e072e7b6bef6e34b56d95dd83
joined Nov 12, 2017

"im not special" thats... thats not how this works girl

joined Apr 23, 2015

Yeah. The hugging thing had me scratching my head as Fujishiro has been "hands on" since chapter 2. Forgot how pushy she was too! Not a deal breaker or anything. Still one of my favorite Yuri ever so far.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

God d!mn it. I WANT THESE TWO TOGETHER STOP BEING SO ANGSTY AND KISS HER!!!

joined Mar 28, 2019

Reading this series again. It’s pretty good. Although, I wish that “Dear My Teacher” would be continued soon as well.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

i'm sorry but for some reason I want to punch this hyperactive puppy in the face.... Anyway haha enjoying the read, thanks for the upload!

joined Jun 12, 2012

Meh, it's getting a little too melodramatic and trope-y for my liking. I found myself skimping through a lot pages in the later chapters; I'm just not feeling it so far.

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Fuck. Fujishiro's friend reminds me of Harumin (Citrus), always being there when her friend is feeling down but at the same time hiding their feelings towards them... I lovr this kind of characters but they always end up heartbroken :(

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Ajiichi you damn gigantic tease...

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

"What you're feeling right now is jealo..."
"Loneliness"
"... no, I'm pressure sure it's called jeal..."
"Loneliness, I say".

It's indeed a melodrama, which would kinda annoy me even if it's in line with how teenagers act, but the fact they're actually talking about things instead of spending 5 chapters thinking about what could possibly be wrong with the other kind of puts me at ease.

last edited at Apr 27, 2019 12:58PM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Here we go again, these useless lesbians.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Fujishiro feeling the big gay and she doesn't even know it

last edited at Apr 27, 2019 1:02PM

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

So "loneliness" is the new slang for "big gay"
Also Izumi seems to think everyone is gay

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Useless Pricesses being useless, except maybe for the end . Yay!

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

So "loneliness" is the new slang for "big gay"
Also Izumi seems to think everyone is gay

Is that Miki girl gay too?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Top/bottom flip-flop.

Go, Kurokawa!

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I think Izumi knows Fujishiro is big gay but doesn't want to tell her because having someone else tell you you are big gay would be weird. Also I really feel bad for Izumi right now, why does there always have to be a person that loses in these kinds of stories?

joined Oct 10, 2016

So how much has it risen to? All I can think is some weird circle full of misunderstanding and suffering. Everyone has their true loves given on the same plate, yet somehow they manage to mix with other plates.

I swear, this manga is dumb, with every new chapter pisses me off even more. These girls clearly are blind, they basically are together because they don't want to be alone. And this never works.

I wish they would wake up from that weird love coma and be with those who really understand them and respect their life choices.

last edited at Apr 27, 2019 4:37PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.