Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

I guess Show got tired of drawing loli hentai manga again.

Good manga ensues whenever that happens so I'm not complaining.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

YES WE'LL SUFFER TOGETHER!

STRETCH

PART

Comments like these give me life.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

My heart's ready for more Strech-like manga from this artist and be frustrated all over again..lol but seriously tho, hope vampire-chan sucks other thing aside from protag's blood..xD

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Lol at least his vampire is much more of a vampire than the sparkling pussies of Twilight’s will ever be xDDD

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Okay well, I'm into the vampire thing and the art/writing was pretty good. I'm not sure what people are being such debbie downers for.

I'm reading some of the comments, and if the only reason some of ya'll hate this author is cause a past work had explicit shit in it, you need to simmer down. Personal tastes don't make an author good or bad. There are certain things out there that do, generally, make a story worse of course. But sexual content isn't one of those things.

The reason why he is hated by some people is because he committed plagiarism in one of his previous works. Some artists or art lovers can’t tolerate that. I like his works regardless, but stating why some people hate him.

last edited at Apr 21, 2019 10:20PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Okay well, I'm into the vampire thing and the art/writing was pretty good. I'm not sure what people are being such debbie downers for.

I'm reading some of the comments, and if the only reason some of ya'll hate this author is cause a past work had explicit shit in it, you need to simmer down. Personal tastes don't make an author good or bad. There are certain things out there that do, generally, make a story worse of course. But sexual content isn't one of those things.

The reason why he is hated by some people is because he committed plagiarism in one of his previous works. Some artists or art lovers can’t tolerate that. I like his works regardless, but stating why some people hate him.

Exactly this. It wasn't because "Prism" had explicit stuff, it was because he was discovered to have traced existing photos that did not belong to him, i.e., plagiarism. "Prism" was pretty popular and it was a huge disappointment for people when it was canceled because of the tracing scandal. The tag Tracing even exists on this site specifically for that work.

last edited at Apr 21, 2019 10:37PM

joined Feb 20, 2015

Show does good stuff, but it's good to be wary of what he might write. I personally don't think it's totally clear that the vampire is actually a girl yet. I wouldn't put it beyond him. Maybe the series should have a "Beware of Show" tag.

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

Never cared about plagiarism personnally.

I liked Prism.
I like Stretch.
I'm super duper excited because I like this author. A lot.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This first chapter seemed decent enough to me I suppose, but after reading some of these comments I'm getting a little worried. What's the issue people have with this author, exactly?

Long story short, people didn't like the author's prior manga (Stretch) because they thought it was gonna end with explicit yuri like the one before it (Prism).

I didn't like the ending of Stretch, but that had nothing to do with the lack of explicit yuri. Rather, it had more to do with writing issues that really left me unsatisfied.

I'm willing to give him a shot again though.

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

Im kinda diggin this one but the comments scare me so I dont even know anymore

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

I'm aboard this

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

That was really fun! I'd be super-excited about this if I had a better history with the author

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

(Ugh) What is it about vampires. They are suppose to be, quite literally, blood thirsty monsters, preying upon humanity. The evil creatures, that lurk in the night. Why does everybody make them into romantic heartthrobs, that make young girls gush their tighty whiteys? Oh well at least this vampire is working for team yuri. and she doesn't sparkle.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Traced grandparents.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Would the mangaka stretch this series out? Vampire stuffs aside this can be a fun read. No expectation for Yuri tho.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

(Ugh) What is it about vampires. They are suppose to be, quite literally, blood thirsty monsters, preying upon humanity. The evil creatures, that lurk in the night. Why does everybody make them into romantic heartthrobs, that make young girls gush their tighty whiteys? Oh well at least this vampire is working for team yuri. and she doesn't sparkle.

Vampires have been symbols of repressed sexuality at least since the Victorian era (see: Carmilla).

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

The controversial part isn't only about Stretch ending or the tracing scandal.

Don't forget that Shou is a popular hentai artist that draws het-loli with prostitution and other dark themes.

This manga might be very good. From the start the protagonist has feelings towards other woman (even if we don't know if it's one-sided) so I would say this is already a yuri, but it could end in a yuri couple, nothing or het.

I'm going to read it with that in mind so I can't fall for the classic trap. Maybe even without a yuri ending this manga could be good.

Img_20190418_023052-min
joined Mar 16, 2019

This seems wacky to me. And anything that's wacky is a good thing. I like it

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Vampires have been symbols of repressed sexuality at least since the Victorian era (see: Carmilla).

I always blamed Bram Stokes for turning vampires into sauve seductors.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

ah, yuri at first sight

joined Oct 27, 2018

I guess Show got tired of drawing loli hentai manga again. Hopefully he doesn't fuck this one up somehow like he did to Prism.

Also, why do people who don't like something feel they have to go into the forums and comment on the fact that they don't like it. Seriously, if you read something and don't like it, Just close the tab and go on to something else,. Literally nobody else besides you cares that you don't like the manga. It contributes absolutely NOTHING productive to the discussion. This is a forum and not your personal blog.

Because they can, if you don't like ppl starting their opinions in the comments then it's best you steer clear.

Mistress Trupin
joined Jul 24, 2018

'Beartrice'...what a great name

joined Jan 31, 2018

ppl are talking bout plagiarism prism etc can anyone explain me whats up with these?

joined Jul 31, 2013

The main reason this author causes such a stir in yuri circles is because how good his two outings were, or almost were, and then ended in disgrace or dissatisfaction. There's a difference between this outcry and dumping on a shitty artist whose stuff sucks. And it's mostly said in fun.

joined Jul 31, 2013

ppl are talking bout plagiarism prism etc can anyone explain me whats up with these?

The guy traced copyrighted pictures for numerous poses and scenes in Prism without disclosing it or anything.

To reply you must either login or sign up.