Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

I thought Stretch was OK, but admittedly I didn't go in with a expectation of canon yuri....

This looks OK so far.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Damnit. I found this really interesting. I will keep an eye on this because I find vampire yuri pretty cool. Mmm. Oh and loved the first chapter.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

I don't why, but I'll stick with this series for now.

But lord, that's some writing I'm not used to anymore. Reminds me of stuff I would've read ten years ago as a child. I suppose, in a way, that's kind of nostalgic.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Author aside, I've not once read anything with any kind of vampires that wasn't seriously flawed in some way. The novels in particular are basically all garbage of the worst kind.

Oh well. Once more into the breach ...

FTFY

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Not going to get my hopes up. But won't stop me from reading it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I liked Stretch, personally... ' -')

5a335bf2131492a81e6c35c0a56add10
joined Nov 25, 2017

Just like how nonchalant the MC is about this.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Looks like grandma's advice was born out of not being able to follow it herself. Or, she really was just friends with a cool/cute ageless vampire girl.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Doctor_Hoot posted:

Author aside, I've not once read anything with lesbian vampires that wasn't seriously flawed in some way

I feel like an uncultured memeslut because the only things with lesbian vampires I can recall right now are Carmilla. Adventure Time and Homosucc.

There were two yuri manga about vampires that started like 2 years ago and you can find them here............ Both were cancelled (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

last edited at Apr 21, 2019 6:58PM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Doctor_Hoot posted:

Author aside, I've not once read anything with lesbian vampires that wasn't seriously flawed in some way

I feel like an uncultured memeslut because the only things with lesbian vampires I can recall right now are Carmilla. Adventure Time and Homosucc.

There were two yuri manga about vampires that started like 2 years ago and you can find them here............ Both were cancelled (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

There was a one shot that I really enjoyed a long while ago, can't for the life of me remember what it was called however.

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

YES WE'LL SUFFER TOGETHER!

joined Jul 31, 2013

STRETCH

PART

Srztiub
joined Nov 5, 2017

i will read this because i'm dumb

me too!

joined Jan 26, 2019

Lesbian vampires are my favorite almost always problematic thing so I am board with this

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

This one better be just as good as Prism was. I'm still not over that...

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

i will read this because i'm dumb

Honestly, same. I'm very desperate for vampire yuri, GOOD vampire yuri. I don't trust this author, but I like the art style. So far though, I'm not really feeling any warning signs from this series.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I'm gonna read this purely because of the vampire hypnosis, such an important power for vampires that is almost never used, it's good that someone remembers it.

I
joined Jan 16, 2019

i'm less worried about the author's baiting past and more the fact that he seems to almost exclusively produce lolicon garbage. stretch was great because they were both adults but then it... went nowhere.

i'm also always hesitant about the inherent age gape in vampire/human things (when the human is still a child) but... here's hoping it doesn't get too weird, too fast, i suppose. :(

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Really hoping this will go somewhere. Prism getting cancelled completely destroyed me.

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

I get it......

I dun get it...

joined Oct 17, 2018

oh my it so Good xD
im waiting for more chapters
im looking forward for this manga

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

I guess Show got tired of drawing loli hentai manga again. Hopefully he doesn't fuck this one up somehow like he did to Prism.

Also, why do people who don't like something feel they have to go into the forums and comment on the fact that they don't like it. Seriously, if you read something and don't like it, Just close the tab and go on to something else,. Literally nobody else besides you cares that you don't like the manga. It contributes absolutely NOTHING productive to the discussion. This is a forum and not your personal blog.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Idonottrustthis even though i liked prism

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

NO FUN ALLOWED

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Also, why do people who don't like something feel they have to go into the forums and comment on the fact that they don't like it. Seriously, if you read something and don't like it, Just close the tab and go on to something else,. Literally nobody else besides you cares that you don't like the manga. It contributes absolutely NOTHING productive to the discussion. This is a forum and not your personal blog

Hmm, but then saying that you like the manga also contributes nothing. It's not like this is your personal blog, right?

I propose we ban ALL comments from the forums. No discourse, no problems. Easy.

And that, ladies and gents, is how you do a response.

To reply you must either login or sign up.