joined Jan 11, 2014

You can't go wrong with Takemiya Jin.

joined Jan 26, 2019

When the yandere one is the one I did not expect

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Surprise stalker.

joined Jul 6, 2015

Am I the only one who thought she was the one who bankrupted her parents, in order to make her work for her as a maid?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Am I the only one who thought she was the one who bankrupted her parents, in order to make her work for her as a maid?

I think that was the intended reading

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

nope ,
you ain't the only one son .

A
joined May 24, 2013

A Takemiya Jin story about a maid and her yandere mistress... Ahh that hit the spot

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Takemiya Jin is the crazy one—and I mean that in the best possible way.

And have her characters been getting more . . . ahem, busty lately?

joined Jan 26, 2019

It would be weird if that is what didn't happen

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Stalker san

lensbiandykely
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

What is this, absolute yandere awareness day?

joined Feb 23, 2016

Woow xD them yandere’s going crazy

O0480040113112528096
joined May 23, 2014

this really need to be serialized :)

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

She crazy.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I hope the maid finds out why she was really mad at her. That’d be interesting to see. Also, does the other maids getting fired imply that they found secret files of themselves or the MC? Does the master go through different maids often from them discovering her secret, her getting tired of them or her just being paranoid. And that one maid knew of this and still sent the MC to her room. Was that maid trying to get rid her to have the master to herself like she did with the previous maids or is she just really confident they won’t mess up? Hmm...

Quiescent-Rose
Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

She definitely made her family bankrupt and disappear.

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

old woman's voice Well! :)

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I hope the maid finds out why she was really mad at her. That’d be interesting to see. Also, does the other maids getting fired imply that they found secret files of themselves or the MC? Does the master go through different maids often from them discovering her secret, her getting tired of them or her just being paranoid. And that one maid knew of this and still sent the MC to her room. Was that maid trying to get rid her to have the master to herself like she did with the previous maids or is she just really confident they won’t mess up? Hmm...

I think you're thinking too much about it. Tsukiko has obviously been after Youko for a while, since she arranged for her to fall into bankruptcy and had her family killed. If she's had maids fired for looking through her stuff, it's probably because she has this closet full of stalker shit that would potentially incriminate her. Part of a maid's job is to clean rooms, so the other maid was just sending her in to do her job as is normal.

last edited at Apr 12, 2019 11:33AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

What's up with the Yandere Appreciation Day? :D

Yup, definitely noticed that, too.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Yandere? Huh?
There isn't even a hint of psychotic violence or brutality in this oneshot.

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

Oooo, wasn't expecting a tiny bit of smell kink... i like this a lot more now

Tumblr_n8hxly8osm1rw6hhbo1_500
joined Jun 26, 2017

The first 3 kanji on that slip of paper sticking out on the final page are 事故死, which translate to "accidental death" ... She definitely arranged for the loss of Youko's family lol

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

creeeeeeepy... but in a very good way. :)

joined Nov 14, 2013

Not particularly - Kuro in "I await your reply" and "Sorry I'm obsessed" was pretty busty - possibly more so than these two - and that was back in 2013.

She may have more characters in a single story that are on bustier side though in her most recent stories however.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was nice.
Tsukiko looks like Takumi from Idolmaster, btw.

And where did Tsukiko lick Youko?

last edited at Apr 12, 2019 12:41PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.