Forum › Posts by lensbiandykely

lensbiandykely
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

Okay that is indeed a very thight one.
In fact, can't think of anything on top of my head. And I'm not sure I've even seen that (aside from maybe one shots).
"Our journey to lesbian motherhood" is autobiographical, and thus pretty grounded. And it's about, as the title states, a couple becoming mothers so it might interest you.

Though it's not exactly what you're asking for, you might be interested in "Collectors" by Nishi Uko. Established couple and it's more grounded, not on the very moe cutesy side of things.
"The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This" by Ikeda Takashi also follows a couple, a bit cuter than Collectors, but not too much IIRC.

Hey Collectors looks right up my alley!^^ Too bad they don't actually get officially married but whatever, the dynamic is more imporant!

lensbiandykely
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

You might like Wife and Wife. Technically not married, being set in a time where this just isn't possible for a lesbian couple, but otherwise considering each other wives anyway.

To help with that, is what you're looking for in the story:
a) The dynamic of a married couple, as in a story of a established couple that has settled with each other long term. At >which point something where the character are not married on paper, but are for all intents and purposes would interest you.
or
b) The official statute of marriage itself being a prominent theme that is brought up and discussed or commented on in the story?

I was thinking of the latter, but I'll take the former too since I know the picking's slim. I like what I saw in Wife and Wife even though they're not legally married (though I don't think I can continue reading it since the art style creeps me out. It's those eyes man ^^" also the story and characters are a bit too CGDCT-y for my taste)

Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

I don't really understand why they really need the sperm donor to be a part of their and their child's lives. Won't it make the child feel less like theirs?

lensbiandykely
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

Isn't The Moon Beautiful

Technically married, but probably not what you're looking for due to how they got there and how the story develops:
Trying Out Marriage With My Female Friend
I decided to fake a marriage with my junior (♀️) to shut my parents up

Yeah none of these are really what I'm looking for, but appreciated

lensbiandykely
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

One where the couple is married?

Doesn't matter if they got married before the story began, at the beginning, or in the middle, as long as it's not at the last chapter.

last edited at Sep 30, 2023 7:18PM

lensbiandykely
Tamamusi discussion 30 Sep 17:57
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

Were some images removed too? I remember this one comic about the girl whose sister falls into a pond. I can't find it anywhere

lensbiandykely
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

Teacher: I'm a lesbian with a pet play kink
MC: Who starts a conversation like that? I just sat down

lensbiandykely
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

Just from seeing the short haired girl, I can kinda guess that this was drawn by someone who primarily draws BL, but seeing that dad pretty much confirmed it lol

Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

I once had a dentist who really liked to infantilize me. I was 21 and she acted like I took the wrong door to the pediatrician

...That's it. That's the comment. Just thought I'd get that out

lensbiandykely
Image Comments 10 Sep 09:58
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019
E-ozx8mwyaopljd-orig

So more sprouts grow the more embarrassed she is. Intredasting

lensbiandykely
Image Comments 27 Apr 10:06
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019
89400292_p0

8 YEARS! HOLY FUCK!

lensbiandykely
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

Woman brings her catgirl (or maybe it was a dog girl?) to meet her girlfriends cat/doggirl for a playdate

lensbiandykely
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

Yandere suspects her girlfriend of cheating on christmas

lensbiandykely
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

Stories about childhood friends who grew up together just come off to me like the author wants to write incest but is afraid of the stigma. This may just be me but I don't think I can be attracted to someone I've known since childhood

lensbiandykely
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

So does the word 'yuri' mean something else (other than the flower) in Japanese? Or is the author just mixing up 'subgenre of romance involving wlw' with 'being in a relationship with another woman irl'?

lensbiandykely
Image Comments 03 Feb 10:21
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019
Indirect

It rhymes

lensbiandykely
Image Comments 19 Jan 15:39
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019
Yuri%20ntr%20sometime

"Your senpai calls me senpai too"

Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

Doki Doki Go-Home Club

lensbiandykely
Image Comments 19 Jan 11:14
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019
1soi1stieq161

Heresy? At so early in the morning?

lensbiandykely
Image Comments 19 Jan 08:21
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019
Esb_cdaxmaqdrgp-orig

Also Doraemon Hokuto no Ken doesn't exist. It can't hurt you

lensbiandykely
Image Comments 19 Jan 08:20
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019
Esb_cdaxmaqdrgp-orig

Is she imagining Morpeko imagining the damsel having big tits?

lensbiandykely
Image Comments 19 Jan 08:18
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019
D47xllyuyaetq8d-orig

Reverse traps who actually look like dudes? That alone got me interested in this

lensbiandykely
Misaki discussion 18 Jan 10:58
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

This reminds me of that joke where a guy's best friend died before the guy's wife gave birth. The kid grew up to look a lot like the best friend and the punchline had something to do with reincarnation lol

lensbiandykely
Image Comments 06 Jan 12:54
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019
Cookie

Manga version of keyboard smash?

lensbiandykely
Image Comments 06 Jan 12:53
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019
Tamamusi

LGDD (little girl dom/daddy)