Forum › Posts by june-monkey

june-monkey
Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

i actually wanted to write a fanfic based on this exact situation in the game with alina and the twins. ah well, "two cakes" scenario, i hope

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

"Female birds that are inappropriately sexually stimulated by their owners (eg on the shoulder, kissing, feeding from the mouth etc.) can become chronic egg layers. Chronic egg laying can cause uterine prolapse, egg yolk peritonitis, malnutrition from the depletion of the body stores of calcium and other nutrients and many other problems associated with female reproductive organs and ‘secret women’s business’."

you really learn something everyday huh

june-monkey
Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

this series reads like someone who has very specific tastes and knows exactly what they want in a manga, and i can respect that. very cute

june-monkey
Matomelcium discussion 24 May 18:45
Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

tbh the whole kyousuke loving breasts thing felt really dragged out and was hard to read. skimmed most of it, along with homura being a pervert... because that hasn't been done before.

but it's always fun to see pmmm content, so i guess i shouldn't complain

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

oh damn, my bad then

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

it's a reference to the wraith arc manga that takes place between the end of the pmmm manga and the rebellion manga

spoilers for wraith arc: homura got really buddy-buddy with a wraith that happened to look like madoka, and homura was aware that this was a fake madoka but continued to talk to it

more stuff happened obviously, but i don't feel like summarizing three volumes of content

june-monkey
Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

hell yes hell yes hell yES HELL YES gosh this is GOOOOOOOD SHIT. i haven't read something this fluffy in such a long time, it's honestly refreshing but my heart can't take it

The characters are all very endearing too....What I like is that there are no clichés here like the ringing of a phone or the scream of a person cutting off a kiss.

yeah, i was honestly expecting the mom to come home or the cat from the dream to show up and stop them from doing anything. glad this wasn't the case

june-monkey
Image Comments 20 Jul 21:28
Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013
D4bopyzvuaepglx-orig

wHeRe'S tHe ReSt oF It?!

also... no bdsm tag?

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

Yessss, finally a second chapter of this gem!
Now I think I'll go reread the author's other work (Kumika no Mikaku) because I adore the art.

Kumika no Mikaku is wonderful. A word of warning for those interested: It got cancelled so the ending is a bit rushed, but it's still a fairly well done ending, taking several chapters, which is good given the situation. I'm just happy to see more of this artist's work.

i actually decided to check that manga out and could hardly believe it's done by the same mangaka. i honestly thought i was reading the wrong manga for almost the entirety of it until i saw "looking up to magical girls" in the "done by the same artist" in the sidebar. still enjoyable tho, made me really hungry and only took about two hours to finish

still, oh how a person's tastes can change, i guess

last edited at Jul 19, 2019 4:37PM

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

oh damn, i'm enjoying this more than i should... takes me out of it knowing they're middle schoolers tho :/ ... so best just to ignore that fact i guess

june-monkey
Image Comments 29 Jun 16:33
Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013
D88y08pvsaepdh9-orig

kanan wants the spaghetti

june-monkey
Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

Oooo, wasn't expecting a tiny bit of smell kink... i like this a lot more now

june-monkey
Image Comments 16 Mar 22:37
Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013
Tumblr_n5azdhbkll1rsd4umo1_1280

... uh, is there a difference between this pic and this, or is this a reuploaded image: https://dynasty-scans.com/images/1633

last edited at Mar 16, 2019 10:37PM

june-monkey
Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

oof, i reallly liked this

kinda weird but i liked that the mangaka drew the short-haired one with pubic hair. not seen often enough in manga imo. pages 89-90 were a+

june-monkey
Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

honestly surprised this doesn't have the 'insane amounts of sex' tag

june-monkey
Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

It's still just fiction, not a "How to ..." essay.

tbh, i'd still expect the bare minimum research. i admit i went overboard before with my first paragraph, but me being upset only comes from passion on the topic

june-monkey
Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

ugh, fellas, this story is an unfortunate turn-off for me. right off the bat, using your pointer finger to finger someone? middle works best, then add your ring finger, THEN pointer finger if your partner still wants more (this is just from my experiences, talk to your partner and ask if what you're doing feels good). she's not even using her palm for pete's sake! that's basic lesbian 101.

i do admit that the communication aspect of this surprised me- only for me to change my mind when she suddenly used a ball gag. if you're gonna cut off someone's ability to vocally stop sex, then you gotta have a visual signal, especially if you not only have them blindfolded, but tied up as well. just think about how vulnerable that makes your partner. jumping from vanilla right into some serious bdsm, even with consent, is just- i don't know- super unrealistic to me. but what do i know, it's a manga.

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

this art style looks really familiar, but i can't place my finger on who it reminds me of... it's not close enough to dowman sayman for me to mix them up, and going on this person's pixiv didn't help... hm

this is still pretty cute tho, even if it's technically het too (tho those parts are admittedly cute as well). yeah, at the end, very last panel, the high schooler has ahoge, so it's definitely haruka

june-monkey
Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

you know, that "eating candy/food then kissing" tactic is always used in manga, i gotta ask... is that even effective? seems like it'd be kinda gross tbh

gotta appreciate the humor with dia and kanan though

june-monkey
Two Spirals discussion 13 Jul 03:27
Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

Shouldn't this have like.. and incest tag? lol its an interesting story, too bad it wasn't expanded.

That seems like a massive spoiler tag to put on the series.

And yet it prevents this story from showing up in the search results for people who are looking for incest stories.

... or people who don't want to read incest stories because they're uncomfortable with incest

june-monkey
Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

amazing, i can't believe akemi homura finally got the happy ending she deserved

but in all seriousness, this is more charming than i was expecting-- it's just a little hard figuring out who's talking when none of the characters are actually on the page

last edited at Jul 7, 2018 6:27PM

june-monkey
Image Comments 02 May 17:37
Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013
Cycles

i figured, that pic was mostly just to have here since i didn't find it on dynasty

june-monkey
Image Comments 01 May 22:56
Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

gosh darnit, i was gonna say something along the lines of "ha ha, rin's a scorpio so that's why she's got so much sexual stamina" but this forum just killed my vibe

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

the more i look at this, the more it looks like it was drawn in firealpaca

i'm not saying it's bad, only... noticeable... as someone who uses firealpaca too, especially seeing how the lines look (specifically, the face and clothes lines)