Forum › Sakura Trick discussion

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

cant believe i didnt include those, also adding gurren lagann to be equal to the japanese version because of steve blum as leeroy, just yes

Huh, haven't watched the dub yet, but i've heard great things about the Anti-Spiral screaming DDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA at the end

Yeah its unintentionally hilarious and yet at the same time so over the top it just fits everything thats going on so well, however i am a fair woman so i will add something to the sub side: every dub of evangelion has and always will SUCK, ugh i get nightmares about tiffany grants asuka, spike is a nice guy and he has done some good work but his shinji voice is just........no, except at the end of 2.22 where it picks up in quality for the final scene..........and then 3.33 dub just got everything wrong, even post time skip misato XD
oh also adding robotech here, its less a dub and more a few seasons of macross cut together but i love it so much............that and a certain relationship becomes a lot less offensive and sexist in robotech compared to that macross season...........you know the one

last edited at Jun 6, 2014 5:38PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

compared to that macross season...........you know the one

You mean SEVEN!? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uCciEhtzGU
Yeah i know Macross Seven isn't in Robotech, just needed a excuse to post this at least once in my life

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

compared to that macross season...........you know the one

You mean SEVEN!? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uCciEhtzGU
Yeah i know Macross Seven isn't in Robotech, just needed a excuse to post this at least once in my life

I dont even remember 7, i cant remember if that was a good or bad thing XD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think we're few chapters away from the /Lots of sex /NSFW/ tags

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

im ok with this

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

You really think so? Im not sure its gonna go there - or if it does it wont show it- it seems more about the comedy.. And unlike some, while i think they made out a lot in the bed in this chapter- i don't think they had sex really.

Remember this was picked back up (ch 26) just after the anime ended- assuming the missing manga chapters are more or less the same- it was recently we had the whole thing with Haruka saying she didn't understand Mitsuki's meaning of love- and she and yuu would figure out what their type of love was in future, or something like that.

So as far as we have seen, they haven't even defined their relationship as romantic / sexual - or that they are a couple etc- so i cant see it jumping to NSFW till after that.

last edited at Jun 6, 2014 11:54PM

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

No. This is not.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

You really think so? Im not sure its gonna go there - or if it does it wont show it- it seems more about the comedy.. And unlike some, while i think they made out a lot in the bed in this chapter- i don't think they had sex really.

Remember this was picked back up (ch 26) just after the anime ended- assuming the missing manga chapters are more or less the same- it was recently we had the whole thing with Haruka saying she didn't understand Mitsuki's meaning of love- and she and yuu would figure out what their type of love was in future, or something like that.

So as far as we have seen, they haven't even defined their relationship as romantic / sexual - or that they are a couple etc- so i cant see it jumping to NSFW till after that.

No. This is not.

How does it feel to be bitter and without hope?

last edited at Jun 6, 2014 11:56PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well let's presume that my comment wasn't a joke since you took the time to write that answer, I don't think they had sex right after that, and yes they're in a romantic relationship even though they haven't say it, is just obvious ... There's no such thing as "really really really close friends with homosexual tendencies" . They love each others and not as friends... That's clear to me so jumping to the next point did you wrote Mitsubishi instead of Mitsuki and then edited the comment? seriously I could swear that you did it and it's driving me crazy.

Anyway, if things continue like this, realizing that they can't continue doing the things that were normal in the past without feeling anxiety and love, it will just happen naturally... Even if they don't have a ... hmmm I don't know how to call that, you know... Having an official love relationship instead of ... what you pressume they have right now that is not a love relationship. Sorry I'm not trying to sound cynical, I'm writing exactly what I'm thinking right now.

last edited at Jun 7, 2014 12:18AM

joined Jan 8, 2014
  1. dubs CAN be great but sometimes it's just terrible, for me especially if I've already seen it with just subs(iattack on titan as a recent example)

2. OMG they couldn't have spared some more detail on exactly what's going on in the sleepover(like an extra page or so of Haruka freaking out and Yuu explaining how she feels all sweet and stuff...who knows how long til the next volume :P

3. hoping that the scantalators get some of those chapters inbetween since I enjoy reading the manga just as much as watching the anime...

PS~oh and Yuu's hair looked really cute ^_^

last edited at Jun 7, 2014 1:32AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm not even slightly without hope - i really REALLY hope they hook up - and they might well do so- and Serenata's point- i agree they ARE in love - my point is just i think they have to come to realize and accept it too, before they can jump to the having sex stage.

And also that i doubt it will show it to the extent it needs a NSFW tag because of the nature of the manga so far. I don't think it needs to go there either- something like how girlfrinds did it would be about right- where you see some of it but not the more explicit stuff.

And Serenata LOL- you arn't imagining things- Automatic spell checker changed their names to Hanuka and Mitsubishi lol- i spotted it later.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

now I wonder, if they ever going to have sex, how would Harupoppo handle her breasts being fondle XD Becuz we know that's gonna happen. Oh shoot, saying this makes me imagine things
(;^ω^)

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Does Last EXILE dubs good or bad? I just don't know how to judge shit.

last edited at Jun 8, 2014 5:30AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

"lip massage" cut to after they have had a bath............i like what was implied there, i like that a lot.

Also glad to know pope kotone (blog reviewer named her the pope of yuri) is trying to find a way to be with her waifu forever

Mudou%20ayana
joined Oct 29, 2013

Even with this promisse Shizuku is still that worried at ch20/ep10? There's no way anything go wrong with this amount of love!

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Hnnnng Kotone x Shizuku is still the best X3

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Lips massage is the best massage.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

That promise was so cute, I'm relieved that Kotone actually really wants to be with Shizuku in the future, now their love is more strong even. Thanks for translating that special~

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Lips massage is the best massage.

Of course its stress relieving..........it helps more in some places than others ;)

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

dang, why does Kotone look soo much more mature than Shizuku? I barely recognized her character. is it just me? guess I need to reread :-(

last edited at Jun 23, 2014 8:50PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Glad to read some Sakura Trick material not in 4-koma format
...But i could do without the pink ink

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

lip massage?! I like that

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I was wondering about that plot point actually thanks for the extra chapter

Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

Kotone x Shizuku is the only pair in the series that made my heart go warm and fuzzy and I always wondered about the fiance thing. Thank you for this extra ! I'm happy that Kotone is actually looking for a way out of it, it's so sweet~

joined Jun 5, 2014

IDK why i love to see Haruka x Mitsuki so much more than Haruka x yuu

To reply you must either login or sign up.