Forum › Posts by Rye

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I've put a few hours on Shadows of Valentia...and yeah...this is gaiden alright! I don't know what I expected, I guess...tons of new unnecessary dialog with this bland cast, awful support system and I miss the my unit char already the villager system is close. I do like the improvemets though! Like the new dungeon crawling and updated gameplay in general, there's a bunch of tutorials for newbies, and Clair is good...err...ahem....eye candy.
If Faye says Alm one more time! I swear to Milla I'm going back to Naga

Almost done with Persona 5, maybe I'll finally have time for anime again.

It took a while but finally Senran Kagura's Daidouji went full lesbo on Peach Beach Splash.

Hah, that's awesome! Do we have a english release date yet?

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Aikatsu! Photo on stage(PhotoKatsu) is pretty gay, I don't how lost you'll be if you're not familiar with the anime, this is basically a sequel to it...with some Stars! events...
Show by Rock!!(SB69) is lgbt friendly but yuri is not super common. No need to watch the anime since it's not canon to the game.
Both games are more friendly to free players(events give URs/PRs drop rates are better) never got a legit UR in Sif, I have about 30 URs in SB69 still no Cheety kill me and 12 PR+s in PhotoKatsu. They both give out a lot of freemium currency as well.

Not familar with BanG dream, but it looks decent.

Another one worth mentioning is Girlfriend Note, a GF beta spin-off, its UI is very similar to SIF. It's also similar to project Diva, don't know if you guys can run it w/o lag.

No Yurika, no deal.

Fixed that for you.

Rye
Image Comments 20 Apr 03:56
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014
Tumblr_oo77vuxhgp1tmyi9to1_r3_1280

Context: on one episode, Riko was practicing how to write in japanese and apparently "Asahina Mirai" were the two words she wanted to master.
Yes! Riko did write Mirai's name on a book a bunch of times, that's canon! Can't confirm or deny the other books. Kappa

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

...Not a weekend without TV or sickness or injury or family or work will stop me from 100% breath of the wild...now excuse me while I lie in bed feeling the worst pain I've felt in years.

And you guys playing LL SIF, try PhotoKatsu or SB69 those have better controls and rewards...the only problem is...well, they are only in JAP. However, there's people actively traslating both.

YEEESS!! After 30 hours I have finally become Gundam

Congrats! Now, buy one for each party member.

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

How am I supposed to have a life with all these long-ass games?!

...I checked some Senran Kagura Peach Beach gameplay and it's just trashy fan service ...but it looks super fun! Like Splatoon with less paint and more boobs.

Rye
Anime season 10 Apr 02:44
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I've watched Hinako Note and Sakura Quest, they both seem decent so far.

Anyway! Little Witch academia ep 13 was basically a good Arc-v episode! Even Diana got EGAO'd!

Also, on KiraKira Precure a la mode the Akira x Yukari ship finally set sail. I also got some info on the manga, and apparently they are pretty gay in that. People are calling it precure's Haruka x Michiru. Forgot to mention: THEY HELD HANDS! I also got some info about another precure manga with...interesting implications, I'll get back on that later.

last edited at Apr 10, 2017 3:02AM

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I still say the 3rd one was the worst with it's The T-virus dried up lakes and psychic powers. That was the point were it wasn't just not being like the game and more like shit writing.

Anyway, I haven't shared anything in a while so here's an innocent pic of cap 'merica

Rye
Kase-san discussion 02 Apr 02:57
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

They got laid! YES!

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Watched and definitely didn't torrent Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. 420/69 Best Comedy 2016 -ign
The fucking asian guy knows kung fu? are you shitting me? is this a parody? Totally wasted ahem "wESKER" again

I heard he was killed. By a door

A FUCKING DOOR!!!

One of the best villain killed by a door. Fuxking pathetic movie!!

You head wrong! his foot got caught by a door and then he was on the floor all like ´Oh no! My leg hurt! help me Alice.´ And bled(?) to death

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Watched and definitely didn't torrent Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. 420/69 Best Comedy 2016 -ign
The fucking asian guy knows kung fu? are you shitting me? is this a parody? Totally wasted ahem "wESKER" again

Rye
Anime season 02 Apr 01:36
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

The Attack on titan/My Hero Academia subs came so fast I thought they were April Fools jokes lol.

My final thoughts: does anyone care about these?

Gabriel Dropout: Fairly straight forward slice of life with a supernatural gimmick. Going to catch up with the manga now. A bit of subtext.

Gintama2017: Really dang good, I had forgotten how good this show can be. It was almost all action with little comedy this time around. Nothing gay.

Kemono Friends: I'm not really sure how I should describe this show without spoilers...Animal girls + light hearted+mystery+adventure? Once you get past the...uh...unique animation, this show is very entertaining. All female cast, the girls are always in pairs. As a SB69 fan I feel right at home

Koyabashi-san chi no MaidDragon: Fairly straight forward slice of life with a supernatural gimmick. Pretty good adaptation, it's been so long since I watched a Kyoani show. I liked the added scenes, they didn't feel like filler. It's a Yuri manga.

Little Witch Academia is not over yet but it's a mixed bag right now. One yuri scene played for laughs and a gfycat yuri scene so far.

Urara Meirouchou: The 3rd slice of life with a supernatural gimmick. It almost feels like an OT4 at first, then each character gets developed over time. That includes VERY obvious subtext mainly, but not limited to, Kon x Chiya and Nina x Saku, and Saku has two very gay fangirls.

Youjo Senki: I don't watch many war anime/movies because they all kinda feel the same, so I was really surprised by how good this one is. The writing and weird faces are on point! No yuri here.

This is Saint Seiya as fuck

It really is XD

Just thought of something, if volcanic stone on the island comes from ceruleans getting wet, did the temple maze exhibit possibly get flooded at one point, which is why most of the entrances were choked with the stuff?

I like that theory. It could indicate a battle took place there before the park was abandoned.

last edited at Apr 2, 2017 9:21AM

Rye
Anime season 27 Mar 01:25
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Arc-v: Well that was a finale...I mean I liked the episode...it's just...ah...it feels like there was some wasted potential here. Also, LOL! how cute they implied Serena and Yuri actually gave a shit about each other.
I really liked this show but the overall quality really fluctuated after the LDS tournament. Synchro was too long, XYZ was too short. So many characters got introduced and dropped immediately after...
On the other hand we got probably the best duels so far, and some of the best female duelists in YGO so far...for the most part anyway...once Yuzu got kidnapped, it was downhill from there. I hope improvements stay for VRAINS! and that these problems don't show up...

Urara: NINA x SAKU!!

Caught up with Kemono Friends! it's a pretty charming show. I'm glad I put the time on it.

https://twitter.com/ehiko13/status/845450017246609408

Sigh. Called it. So much for FeMC.

AND there goes my interest...

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

True, I haven't finished Extra but I already spoiled the whole game so I didn't need to. On the other hand, is it really that bad? I mean some stories begin with already developed relationships sometimes w/o back stories (i.e. one-shots).

Going to bed now, bye.

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

K.

I say that the game is not worth it, which is why I said all those things in the first place.

Odd. I didn't pay full price for it but I think it's worth checking out even if it's only for all the canon yuri in if you pick FeMC.

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I read the story so far in the artbook.

Cute.

Lol. I don't know why you think I didn't get it, I'm not lost I just didn't like it much. I'll check out CCC and ExtellaZero later but I'm 90% sure it'll not change my opinion.

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I read the story so far in the artbook. I just didn't like the plot itself very much.
The problem I have with the plants is that they spawn too often artificially expanding each stage's length and it's annoying when you want to EX rank missions.

Rye
Anime season 15 Mar 05:38
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I guess it's a spoiler for episode 5. What's the statute of limitations on spoilers around here?

Memorable/Yuri scene screencaps ok and plot spoilers need the tag? idk want me to make a strawpoll?

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

DAMN IT GEARBOX!...YOU PROMISED BORDERLANDS

I completed Fate Extella ended up buying it 'cuz someone hyped the sh*t out of it and...it's fine...I guess? kinda weak for a Warriors clone to be honest. The story was dumb but I admit there were some onion ninjas and the gameplay needs some improvement FUCKING RE-SPAWNING PLANTS. I still enjoyed it, I wouldn't have finished it otherwise unlike Extra. Good visuals but the lack of enemy variety makes it hard for me to give it a perfect score there.

Anyway, I know I wouldn't have enjoyed this game much if it wasn't for the female MC/yuri option but I guess I can recommend it. And I would buy a sequel. Poor Dark Eli

Moar Cheety x Lyna! here

Rye
Anime season 15 Mar 03:32
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Damn it! that was the worst LWA episode; boring, predictable, uncreative AND WORST OF ALL FUCKING HET! UGH....there was one great scene but I'm not about to recommend a piece of shit just because there a tasty cherry on top! Those who haven't watched the episode, just spoil yourselves with the linked image.

KiraKira Precure 6 was pretty much what I expected, at least it was pretty gay and hopefully this will fill the obligatory het episode. Yukari is a good troll!

I don't know why that chick doesn't have multi layered hair, but i appreciate it

I just hope she's either as cool as Serena or as decent as Yuzu...

Rye posted:
Hey everyone I wanted to make a little topic to talk about the new anime season so everyone has info on the good >stuff. Basically post the New anime, OVAs, Movies or whatever for late september, october+

I should probably update that 1st post soon...

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I really want to get Zelda but I just bought another game! How am I supposed to avoid dungeon spoilers when I keep getting tempted by my sub box on youtube, Nier is also tempting me <_< I need to save up some money again.

Rye
Anime season 09 Mar 01:49
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Alright! Watched the Mahotsukai Precure movie and loved it as usual. Some highlights include:
*Haa-chan becomes a Dracoknight which is awesome!!
*Mofurun kicked ass after the transformation.
*Probably the most blatant ship-tease of this particular show. not counting the finale
*Another cute family moment between the 3 mains.
Not the best thing in the world, I honestly think it should've been a little longer to help with the pace but pretty enjoyable overall. Since Mofu-chan was the main star of the movie there wasn't much yuri but oh boy! XD. Anyway I totally recommend it, it takes place around the final few eps 42+... I think? Its mainly a frienship movie and it gets kinda dark a few times...wait I just described Precure.

Attack on Titan: You know how Christa x Ymir was big when the first season was airing? This season is going to include the reason why

Oh geez! This is already? I have not checked the chart in a while, good thing I'm already caught up.

Rye
Image Comments 08 Mar 03:43
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014
Tumblr_ol8jpjcjqe1vrnvh4o1_1280

AHEM Diana needs more screen time!!!! But I'm totally ok with Sucy being the star of the show

Rye
Anime season 08 Mar 03:36
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

KiraKiraPrecure: Cure Macaron was introduced...in a very interesting way. It kinda felt like a date scene on a dumb romance comedy movie, is that just me? Anyway! looks like Yukari knows how to get some pussy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Looks like next episode will be full yuri...kinda...I expect a "Oh! she's a girl? nvm then" thing but who cares! Ichika trying to be Mana over here. MIRAIRIKO IN THE OPENING FANGIRLSCREAMS

Finally had a chance to see the Yuyushiki OVA and the Kinmoza OVA! Both were pretty gay and also a lot of fun. Kinmoza especially was very cute, as usual!

Both series are some of my favourites.

I forgot to watch the Yuyushiki OVA, I'll watch that and the Precure movie tomorow.

Rye
Anime season 04 Mar 03:49
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Holy lesbian idols! Lily is cool as FUCK...like...almost as cool as Yurika!
I still refuse to watch this damn thing until a few specific characters get hit with an OP8 Norfleet. But I can at least get away with saying Rin sings this song, same with Juri and Sumer Tears Diary. Now if she gets a spin-off or a Photokatsu event...

Rye
Anime season 18 Feb 02:57
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Urara: so Koume's first crush was an older woman? gotcha!

Also, Kanna is week's MVP.

I'd heard of the whole "super-saiyans playing card games on hoverboards" thing, but is the game itself getting changed?

A whole lot
The biggest change being that extra deck monsters (Fusion, Synchro, XYZ) can't be freely summoned anymore, instead you can only summon one and it'll go to a new zone for extra monsters
Just one extra deck monster
If you want to summon more extra monsters, you'll have to do a Link Summon (the obligatory new card type) and those Link monsters comes with those fancy arrows right there, you can summon extra deck monsters to the slot where the arrow is pointing
I'm no Yu-Gi-Oh expert, but i'm pretty sure this kills like 90% of todays decks

This is all kinda confusing at 1st but I think this is a good change and a HUGE nerf to pendulums. This will hopefully slow the game down, which is what we needed. I hope people will stop crying because "Sync/XYZ/Pends are broken and I quit ygo" #goingtoplaybakugan etc.

....that said HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO QUASAR WITH A EXTRA DECK MONSTER LIMIT?!