Forum › Posts by Rye

Rye
Saki discussion 22 Sep 05:58
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I don't know if I should be surprised by ahem those panels at this point. Nipps and vjjs must be VERY small in the sakiverse lmao.

Rye
Image Comments 13 Sep 06:20
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014
60040931_p9

Where's her nipple?

The same place where all the nipples from ecchi games/anime live.

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Playing Samus Returns right now through methods that shall remain unspoken to the weak of heart, this game probably has the best 3D effect of the entire 3DS library! I usually play with the 3D slider at 50% 'cause the effect is a little too strong on the XL compared to regular sized 3DS looking at you Etrian Odyssey! Oh fuck yes Etrian Odyssey V soon! but i can use 100% just fine with Metroid and damn does it look pretty! I pitty all 2DS users out there

Jokes on you! My 3d slider doesn't work and always runs at 100%. Wait! did you say you're playing it?! Hmm.............welp...trying shady websites, bye.

But seriously, had to use activate parental control because 3d always on had my eyes in sharingan mode. Don't overuse the thing.

Rye
Anime season 13 Sep 06:07
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Late, but Hinalogi 11 will probably be this season's highlight. Not to mention it's officially a yuri anime now. I found kinda odd/disappointing that Lion didn't make better use of the love spell LOL Also, nice ot4 from out of nowhere!

Anyways, I'm all caught up with my relevant anime, except Aikatsu stars because I'm taking my time while skipping the trash, ygoVrains: speed duels bore me, and NTr...but I'm not watching that.

Forgot to mention: Mona "graduated"? damnit!!! No wonder 'Red Mountain' sounded different. At least Fuuri sounds fine as Mikuru unlike her Seira voice

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 6:31AM

Rye
Anime season 11 Sep 06:53
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I don't think it is anything like Steven Universe. I used to read manga, it has pretty interesting concept and world. It gets even pretty sad and dark later. About gender thing, I remember they first used "she" for everyone except bold monk, because, well, kinda would sound weird (I don't remember if series later changed tl or not, but I think it was google tl for most/all time, so quality of tl might not be that good) and it fit and I even saw them more as female, but at some point translator either changed or old one realized that they all are technically genderless, so because of that they decided to change their pronoun to he because that is the default way or something. I could still head canon them as female, but it really ruined my reading experience, so i dropped it shortly after (and it was starting to get really depressing).

Gotcha. It was just a joke tho.

Y'all gotta watch HinaLogi, this show isn't subtext anymore.

Show proofs for research purpose.

Newest episode has MC and her friend kiss on new years because she learned at home that you're supposed to kiss the person you love the most when the clock hits 12. It also has drunk shenanigans with other characters.

http://i.4cdn.org/a/1504934341022.webm
http://i.4cdn.org/a/1504936783418.webm

Oh sh*t! why did I stop watching this? Brb.

Aikatsu Stars was also pretty gay this week with the MC's childhood friend confessing to her multiple times in the span of 30 seconds.

Yume x Koharu right? I saw some fan art pop up. Although Yume x Rola is the superior ship I was thinking it was about time to catch up on this thing, since the shit character got a fate worse than death at the end of season 1 the males got DreAcademia'd yaaaaaaaayy. It also got better on the music department imo.

Can't be worse than how the 507st/suomus misfits treated them.

LOL. It was a pretty good episode though.

Rye
Image Comments 08 Sep 05:07
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014
64785894_p0

That kid must have some kickass genes.

Rye
Anime season 08 Sep 05:05
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

There's the Brave witches OVA!! Finally. The plot was basically: Eila gets clam jammed for a week. It was funny as f***! How could the break witches treat my ninja Eila like that!? >_> Also uncensored bobs are back, I guess.

Rye
Anime season 07 Sep 05:14
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Houseki no Kuni: Gem girls! Or humanoids made of minerals that look and sound feminine, really. Technically don't have genders. There's some stuff that looks like yuri, though. Also, the manga is fantastic and the anime PVs have been great

Did you just describe steven universe?

Probably eventually? It's possible that the production committee has decided that the anime isn't worthwhile anymore, but I doubt it. Most likely just taking some time to get the staff together

I heard that Giorno's seiyuu(game) also got into some legal trouble. That might hinder production if it's true. Or maybe he wasn't going to do the voice for the anime...idk I just want something at this point.

Is Love Live! Sunshine! really yuri-ish?
Haven't been able to finish any idol anime to be honest. So if it's really yuri-ish then I will attempt it again

Do you want a serious response? Yes, just don't get too excited.
Meme response: There's a very lewd scene where two girls. gasp hold hands! there's a love ? confession too! The dirty girls practically had hot lesbian sex on screen!!

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Oh baby!
I'm... I'm feeling it man! It's getting in my blood!

Kreygasm

Hey! I don't see any comments praising sonic mania...here:
THE GAME IS FUUUUUUNNNNN. YAAAAAY WE GOT A GOOD SONIC GAME!!!!!!!!

Metallic Madness is best zone, i invite all of you to fight me!

Eeeehhhhh....wait nevermind, I'll get back to you when I finish the all blue spheres, it's going to take a while because I've always been terrible at those.

I also just encountered a soft lock on the titanic monarch act 2 boss, I'm like a weird magnet to these sort of shite.

Rye
Anime season 06 Sep 05:21
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Hey! I don't see any comments praising sonic mania...here:
THE GAME IS FUUUUUUNNNNN. YAAAAAY WE GOT A GOOD SONIC GAME!!!!!!!! and hope Sonic forces is good too!

Also, mi pc kinda exploded yaaaaay... I guess it was about time I made the investment.

Rye
Anime season 06 Aug 04:06
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Please someone tell me I'm not the only one hoping for Carol to pull a TFS Nail/Kami and start talking on Elfnein's head. I mean, the GX specials are already canon and Carol was pretty silly there...
I know she was practically dead at the end of GX but they brought Ver back again! Let me dream!

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I can't watch the video, but I already posted the whole thing and the gay duet song on the anime season thread.

Edit: nevermind they are down, except for the song.

last edited at Jul 31, 2017 5:13AM

Rye
Anime season 30 Jul 13:23
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Missed this link yesterday I was practically asleep
No, they are not hiding it! And here I thought the yuri wouldn't be as strong in Kira Kira after the romance novela that was Maho girls xD.

Rye
Anime season 30 Jul 05:04
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Akira x Yukari intensifies more
And Ciel ships it! LOL

Oh, sin Nanatsu no Taizai finally ended. It's yuri, but the real reason to watch it is how interestingly bad it is. Vague and contradictory plot, constant tonal issues, and bizarre bastardization of Christian mytholgy. Good set design, though

I assume there's no "real" relationships right? Is it a Lucy's harem end? I think I'll finish it later when I run out of shows.

Rye
Anime season 29 Jul 20:57
Rye
Is this a gay website? 26 Jul 04:51
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

FAKE AND GAY!

Please guys tell me how to make her less gay.

have you tried kissing her

That sounds gay.

Rye
Image Comments 26 Jul 04:17
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014
Tumblr_or7trunzxc1tmyi9to1_1280

Haaa~~
Quick! Kanna and Mayumi do the same!

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

After playing with numbers and traits for about 20 hours, I finished Sophie Atelier! Overkill for the final boss lol!

Tess calls her handsome! Plachta x Sophie is totally canon! Legit almost yuri here. I just wish they would straight up say how gay they are instead of that "family, friend, master, lol it's complicated" >_<
It's a fun game too... and why is this the last thing I say about it...?

I'll have to come back later for the plat since I'm almost done, but I want to continue with the story. And so far, Firis' sister Liane is a total siscon and I love it! Sophie x Plachta show up 5 mins in and I'm just here thinking how there's only 1 bed on this Atelier and Firis will walk in something like this

And no!!! I did not buy around 10 long games last month...I mean I'm still poor and can't afford that!

Rye
Anime season 24 Jul 04:40
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I guess we are getting all the yuri we didn't get last season. LOL

Rye
Image Comments 24 Jul 04:25
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014
49748854_p2

Didn't there use to be a Madoka x Rin doujin on here? I think it was about Rin being really busy with work and in the end Madoka runs after her and hides her face behind a teddy bear. It seems to be gone.

Wait, where did it go? I remember reading it here and even posted a comment.

Edit: nvm...some drama went on while I was gone, apparently.

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 4:30AM

Rye
Image Comments 24 Jul 04:22
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014
Ck4hjqkumaarlhf-orig

This is so adorable...I want a full doujin now.

Rye
Image Comments 24 Jul 04:20
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014
C8k00iou0am4g-a.jpg%20orig%20eng

Why on earth do animals lick pee sometimes? Or are my pets just weird/gay?

Rye
Image Comments 24 Jul 04:16
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014
52276613_p1

Who cares about spoilers? the game is old enough and the story sucks.

Rye
Image Comments 24 Jul 04:14
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014
56794521_p0

I'll say it again, this is 120% canon!!!!