Forum › Sakura Trick discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Flips , just stop getting pulled into it, you know where this ends.

hehe. Ok ♥

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Just started seeing the anime, aside of being ADORABLE, the OP is really catchy and the bit with the girls dancing is kind of hypnotic...WHY I CANT STOP SEEING IT?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Can't wait for vol4 stuff :D

Just started seeing the anime, aside of being ADORABLE, the OP is really catchy and the bit with the girls dancing is kind of hypnotic...WHY I CANT STOP SEEING IT?

Yuri hypnotization!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yuri hypnotization!

Seriously, I could spend all day seeing this:

http://i.imgur.com/agGlQNu.gif

last edited at Apr 6, 2014 1:50PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Lazy Lily Scans:

"Before you start confusing yourselves, this is chapter 9 from VOLUME 03. Yeah, that’s right, this chapter takes place after Sakura Trick TV episode 12. As we mentioned before, we will skip the volumes 2-3, so that the Sakura Trick goodness will continue on after the anime (and also gives us a head start just in case DEEN decides to make season 2)."

I'd say go watch the anime for the inbetween chapters, but why the heck wouldn't you have watched it yet. Unless you're a yuri traitor, you yaoi fans.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I am completely okay with skipping ahead to where the anime left off

New content! ^_^

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I really want more Kotone x Shizuku.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

The skip was a good thing, though i wanted to see the kissing mayhem of the wedding episode in manga form

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lazy Lily Scans:

"Before you start confusing yourselves, this is chapter 9 from VOLUME 03. Yeah, that’s right, this chapter takes place after Sakura Trick TV episode 12. As we mentioned before, we will skip the volumes 2-3, so that the Sakura Trick goodness will continue on after the anime (and also gives us a head start just in case DEEN decides to make season 2)."

I'd say go watch the anime for the inbetween chapters, but why the heck wouldn't you have watched it yet. Unless you're a yuri traitor, you yaoi fans.

cmon....some of us enjoy reading as much as we do watching....
can't you do the other ones too??
puh-puh-please....

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Skipping to post anime is a good idea- the chapters we've already watched can always be filled in later- id rather see new stuff.

I'd love to have a physical copy of this but I'll assume its very unlikely it will be licensed for translation?

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

I guess I have to watch the anime now... I didn't even know there was one!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yuri hypnotization!

Seriously, I could spend all day seeing this:

http://i.imgur.com/agGlQNu.gif

While i agree on these points i like the ending music even better- and the beginning bit of the ending credits, with the little chibbi dance is stupidly cute. Thats the bit i could watch all day lol.

last edited at Apr 18, 2014 2:55AM

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

Now I got something to look forward to before season 2 starts.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

HNNNNNNNNG That was so cute . My yuri energy is fully replenished. The art in the credit page is so cute x3

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I really want more Kotone x Shizuku.

This. The anime was great and all, but I'm a bit annoyed that those two were left aside so we could get more of Mitsuki. I didn't like the Mitsuki's arc because it was already obvious that Haruka and Yuu were head over heels for each other and trying to put this kind of pseudo love triangle felt contrived and, in my opinion, wasted screen time that could have been given to Kotone and Shizuku.

Don't mind much the skipping ahead, though I hope the previous chapter will get released eventually. I, for one, enjoy to read mangas that were adapted to anime if only to see the differences between the two. And it's twice the yuri ! :3

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Yuu just accept the yuri already

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

If we get to skip a whole volume of listening to Mitsuki's crap then I am all on board with that. She was the most annoying character imo. Agreed with what Chantelune said, all that precious time wasted on Mitsuki could of been used for more Kotone x Shizuku time.

Sakuratrick
joined Apr 9, 2013

haruka so horny

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Could i get a link to tachi's pivix page please?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

While not necessarily typical, Tachi's pixiv page is listed on her artist profile, just click on the name and you'll get this page:

Or just use this: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1148816

last edited at Apr 19, 2014 12:05AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

While not necessarily typical, Tachi's pixiv page is listed on her artist profile, just click on the name and you'll get this page:

Or just use this: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1148816

thanks i just love her artwork :)

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

now to talking about the actual chapters: thank you Lazy Lily for skipping past the anime so we can watch the anime then come here, also im someone who really does not hate Mitsuki but i do think she took up a bit too much of the series that could have been used for kotone x shizuku, again this worked better in 4koma form because fewer panels = less screen time.

though everyone except for (most) of the people here seem to hate sakura trick for being too samey so unless akuma no riddle does REAL damn well i think we might be in for another yuri dark age, but hey at least tachi got her own anime.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ooohohoho! so the history continues!! I didn't expect that... I'm not sure who I love the most, Yuu who is soo in love that she can't take it and gets all embarrassed or Haruka who is soo in love that she doesn't care anymore.

Thanks for the new chapter, aaah that last color page was wonderful

last edited at Apr 19, 2014 9:18AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

now to talking about the actual chapters: thank you Lazy Lily for skipping past the anime so we can watch the anime then come here, also im someone who really does not hate Mitsuki but i do think she took up a bit too much of the series that could have been used for kotone x shizuku, again this worked better in 4koma form because fewer panels = less screen time.

though everyone except for (most) of the people here seem to hate sakura trick for being too samey so unless akuma no riddle does REAL damn well i think we might be in for another yuri dark age, but hey at least tachi got her own anime.

Wait, the author is woman?

With all the fanservice throwed in the anime I was sure it was a man's work.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Wait, the author is woman?

With all the fanservice throwed in the anime I was sure it was a man's work.

I heard she is a woman with a thigh fetish or something like that.

last edited at Apr 19, 2014 12:56PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.