Forum › Sakura Trick discussion

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Nah there's definitely a lot of fan service that isn't in the manga I suppose they put that in there to appeal to a broader audience...don't get discouraged mickey2rufus it's worth it!

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

not another love triangle.....

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm starting to feel bad for Kaede, everyone but Yuzu can see how hard she's pinning for her.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Dont you dare put another love triangle in here, i swear to go i will drop this faster than you can say "sakura petals"

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Dont you dare put another love triangle in here, i swear to go i will drop this faster than you can say "sakura petals"

I am really on edge here as well...

joined Jul 5, 2014

Major spoilers ahead.

I have a friend who's up to date with the Japanese releases of the manga, and according to him there's not much to be worried about as far as Sumi is concerned. She just likes her as a sister figure, the same will also happen between Yuu and Rina in the coming chapters.

However!
Mitsuki isn't out of the picture yet... expect more from her down the line.
I think there's going to be a Kaede x Yuzu x Rina triangle soon though. That's what's evident from Volume 5 anyway. So Kaede x Yuzu is probably going to happen at some point.
Some evidence of Mitsuki x Rina too.

last edited at Nov 27, 2014 2:36PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Major spoilers ahead.

I have a friend who's up to date with the Japanese releases of the manga, and according to him there's not much to be worried about as far as Sumi is concerned. She just likes her as a sister figure, the same will also happen between Yuu and Rina in the coming chapters.

However!
Mitsuki isn't out of the picture yet... expect more from her down the line.
I think there's going to be a Kaede x Yuzu x Rina triangle soon though. That's what's evident from Volume 5 anyway. So Kaede x Yuzu is probably going to happen at some point.
Some evidence of Mitsuki x Rina too.

Well, I know about Mitsuki coming back, and that Rina probably had a thing for her. Just really tired of all the love triangle crap in romance in general. Hopefully it won't happen more than it already has here, or if it does... Ugh. -_-

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yes! Love Triangles are my fetish!
No! Onee-samas are my major turnoff!
Also i lied about the love triangle with that being said though i quite liked Mitsuki and i'm looking forward to see her back

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

That was a lovely chapter, indeed. ^.^
Btw: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sakura_trick_ch31#13

I swear, the shading of the skirt in that one panel looked so weird, I thought she had a boner.

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

this is the best thanksgiving ever

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I am thankful for this new chapter of sakura trick... Oh boy haruka x sumi is a brotp now. How will Yuu react? :3

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Love triangles can be nice (though I'm not too fond of them myself) when there is an actual chance for the two "contenders" to "win", so to speak.

Reason why the one in Sakura Trick was so crappy was mostly because Haruka and Yuu were already pretty much together way before Mitsuki came in the picture, so yeah, it felt totally forced and useless as there was just no chance for her to get Haruka without completely messing up the whole story.

joined Jul 5, 2014

Love triangles can be nice (though I'm not too fond of them myself) when there is an actual chance for the two "contenders" to "win", so to speak.

Reason why the one in Sakura Trick was so crappy was mostly because Haruka and Yuu were already pretty much together way before Mitsuki came in the picture, so yeah, it felt totally forced and useless as there was just no chance for her to get Haruka without completely messing up the whole story.

It wasn't just forced, it even went so far as to make me completely hate Mitsuki as a character. Trying to steal someone from someone is bad enough, but when that person is also your own sister? Dick move.

The problem with triangles to me, is that no matter who's chosen, there's always someone left behind. So regardless of the outcome, it always ends up un-satisfying. Unless one of the characters is a bitch, of course. I know some people like Mitsuki, but to be honest, I don't, that's my personal opinion on the matter (I'm entitled to one)! :D

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I actually prefer when the third wheel ain't got no chance, the whole concept of "who am i going to choose" irks me, and when Alice and Bob are almost guaranteed and Charlie ain't got no chance the triangle will generally be used to deepen the relationship between A and B, too bad for C's fans but... Eh

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I actually prefer when the third wheel ain't got no chance, the whole concept of "who am i going to choose" irks me.

Pretty much this, as i am a walking contradiction i really don't like indecisive shit like that in relationships, yet shinji ikari is one of my all time favourite characters.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Good chapter reminded me of that one NanoFate doujin...ah~ ahem yes I trust SumiSumi she's a good girl. I don't like triangles either but I don't mind squares!

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

don't worry guys, she just needs some boobs to rest on. Don't we all wish to have some boobs to rest on sometimes?
I'm feeling you SumiSumi

joined Nov 28, 2014

As a drunk as of right now, I only realized how bad the art was of now (PS turkey day drunkness. I realized I created new account after lurking for 1+ years.) Either way I enjoy story(I guess?) I are still awaiting more

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

http://lazylily.electrochef.us/see-you-in-a-few-long-years-world/
:(

SHIT! I did not know that...can we bug another group into picking up the series?

PineapplesForSale
Annie%20is%20bae2
joined May 25, 2013

I don't know 'bout you guys, but Yuzu/Kaede is probably my favourite pairing now. (even though they might just remain as platonic friends)

last edited at Nov 28, 2014 3:23AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Well shit, who will work on this now? (also this may sound very harsh but im kinda glad it wont be lazy lily any-more, for a fansub group all they did was moan and shout at each other, it was doomed from the start)

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

I don't know 'bout you guys, but Yuzu/Kaede is probably my favourite pairing now. (even though they might just remain as platonic friends)

The most engaging pairings are usually the tentative ones.

To reply you must either login or sign up.