Forum › Sakura Trick discussion

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

So the missing chapters corresponds to the anime release?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Huh, I don't think Shizuku and Kotone have kissed out in the open like that before

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Still would be nice for those chapters to be scanlated despite the anime covering them, it's the same with love lab -_-, but eh, off to watch the anime first!

Yes. 12 episodes, 2 chapters each barring one with 3 chapters.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Still would be nice for those chapters to be scanlated despite the anime covering them, it's the same with love lab -_-, but eh, off to watch the anime first!

Yes. 12 episodes, 2 chapters each barring one with 3 chapters.

save this until after the manga is done though so we get new stuff first

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

so are DS planing n geting chapters 9-25?

Lazy Lily is skipping those chapters - because they were covered in the anime - so they can catch up with the print releases. As such, there is nothing for us to "get" at the present time.

Well that means I've got to read the Chinese scanlations.

joined Apr 6, 2013

I'm on the anime final stretch and I have to ask, do I have my yuri googles on or Kaede really comes off like wanting to jump on Yuzu's bones?

Only everyone agrees with that theory, but you will never see it. I choose to believe that after kaede broke down at the party Yuzu took her aside and gave her some cheer up sex. Thats right my belief is that those two are further along in their relationship then the others.

Yuzu freaks out at love afraid people will find out and Kaede sees everyones relationship s due to getting her gaydar maxed out.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I'm on the anime final stretch and I have to ask, do I have my yuri googles on or Kaede really comes off like wanting to jump on Yuzu's bones?

Only everyone agrees with that theory, but you will never see it. I choose to believe that after kaede broke down at the party Yuzu took her aside and gave her some cheer up sex. Thats right my belief is that those two are further along in their relationship then the others.

Yuzu freaks out at love afraid people will find out and Kaede sees everyones relationship s due to getting her gaydar maxed out.

jesus its even stronger than bakura's gaydar!

kyoukoxsayaka
Images
joined Apr 11, 2014

KawaII ... Ah!! SO CUte ... I LOve WHen THey KIss aLOt ... ... LOve Is REAlly iN The AIr .... << RIght NOw >>

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

also i just realized: haruka doesn't age she just grows bigger XD exactly the same as a kid

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Now I can't stop thinking how was their night (no way it just stop there imo). Great Chapter.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

In the words of a great man know as Tristan taylor: JUST FUCK ALREADY!
seriously sexual tension levels were over 9000 there, so were the cuteness levels

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Can't sleep because they're having lewd thoughts :3

They probably had lots of sex that night. Well anyways, its nice to see them continue to grow up after the anime ended. I miss ST!

Oh also Yuu is so cute with her hair down

last edited at Jun 6, 2014 1:54PM

19396991_1358434270858946_1594249645367728617_n.png
joined May 21, 2014

Oh my god
I love sakura trick can't wait for the English dub version and chapter 29

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

ch28 HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!! SO ADORBS!

joined Oct 21, 2013

JUST FUCK ALREADY!

Pretty much implied they did fuck.
A kiss on the lips isn't sufficient as payback for a breast kiss after all...

last edited at Jun 6, 2014 2:48PM

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

Heh, that afterward. So this one was written right around the time the animation deal was made/announced. I wonder how far behind we actually are...

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Goddamn my heart cant take this

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? ;)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Oh my god

Why would you want an English dub with awful totally unsuitable voice acting instead of the great, cute and in keeping originals?

Badly voice acted by a 30 odd year old American woman miserably failing to sound anything like a teenage Japanese girl will totally RUIN it. Just watch the subbed version it will be infinitely better.

last edited at Jun 6, 2014 4:38PM

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Oh my god

Why would you want an English dub with awful totally unsuitable voice acting instead of the great, cute and in keeping originals?

Badly voice acted by a 30 odd year old American woman miserably failing to sound anything like a teenage Japanese girl will totally RUIN it. Just watch the subbed version it will be infinitely better.

And this mentality is stupid, because dubs can sometimes be even better than the original looks at cowboy bebop and princess mononoke

last edited at Jun 6, 2014 4:52PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

And this mentality is stupid, because dubs can sometimes be even better than the original looks at cowboy bebop and princess mononoke

IF its a really top quality dub- which very few are- even some of the miyazaki/disney dubs suck- it ONLY works if they are NOT set in japan- like your 2 examples. If its in japan- they should be speaking Japanese- not sound like Americans- usually 3 times older or more than the character they are mangling.

The simple act of them NOT talking Japanese when thats where its set instantly hits you in the face and breaks any immersion and believability. As much as using dollars when its in japan etc - or renaming your characters with American names.

And I'd say less than 1 in a thousand dubbed anime is better voice acted than the originals - even if we put aside the issue of them speaking the wrong language for where its set.

This applies to any countries films not just Japanese of course- a Hollywood movie set in America - dubbed into french would just seem ridiculous. Or a french set french film dubbed in English.

last edited at Jun 6, 2014 5:08PM

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

IF its a really top quality dub- which very few are- even some of the miyazaki/disney dubs suck- it ONLY works if they are NOT set in japan- like your 2 examples. If its in japan- they should be speaking Japanese- not sound like Americans- usually 3 times older or more than the character they are mangling.

The simple act of them NOT talking Japanese when thats where its set instantly hits you in the face and breaks any immersion and believability. As much as using dollars when its in japan etc - or renaming your characters with American names.

And I'd say less than 1 in a thousand dubbed anime is better voice acted than the originals - even if we put aside the issue of them speaking the wrong language for where its set.

This applies to any countries films not just Japanese of course- a Hollywood movie set in America - dubbed into french would just seem ridiculous. Or a french set french film dubbed in English.

Less than 1 in one thousand?...........i dont even.......
wallflower, fullmetal alchemist and brotherhood, one piece, dragon ball and dbz, Digimon tamers (i will stand by this to the end of time), Kyo kara maoh, death note, fullmetal panic, Black lagoon, ghost in the shell stand alone complex and snd gig and solid state society, baccano, spice and wolf.
and thats just to name a very, VERY small amount, ugh im tired of arguing with people like you i like subs for anime like evangelion but this "if it isn't subbed it sucks" mentality is just terrible.........

and btw as someone who is learning japanese im learning more and more that sometimes even dubs i thought were crap were still better than the japanese option, so both languages have equal potential for good and bad dubs

last edited at Jun 6, 2014 5:20PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Damn it you two! You don't just kiss eachothers breasts and leave it at that!

wallflower, fullmetal alchemist and brotherhood, one piece, dragon ball and dbz, Digimon tamers (i will stand by this to the end of time), Kyo kara maoh, death note, fullmetal panic, Black lagoon, ghost in the shell stand alone complex and snd gig and solid state society, baccano, spice and wolf

Adding Code Geass and Gundam 00 to the list And episode 10 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure OVA, the villain in that episode has the best voice acting of anything i've ever heard in my life and i can't even get the name of the actor

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Damn it you two! You don't just kiss eachothers breasts and leave it at that!

wallflower, fullmetal alchemist and brotherhood, one piece, dragon ball and dbz, Digimon tamers (i will stand by this to the end of time), Kyo kara maoh, death note, fullmetal panic, Black lagoon, ghost in the shell stand alone complex and snd gig and solid state society, baccano, spice and wolf

Adding Code Geass and Gundam 00 to the list And episode 10 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure OVA, the villain in that episode has the best voice acting of anything i've ever heard in my life and i can't even get the name of the actor

cant believe i didnt include those, also adding gurren lagann to be equal to the japanese version because of steve blum as leeroy, just yes

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

cant believe i didnt include those, also adding gurren lagann to be equal to the japanese version because of steve blum as leeroy, just yes

Huh, haven't watched the dub yet, but i've heard great things about the Anti-Spiral screaming DDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA at the end

To reply you must either login or sign up.