Ella
Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

I love shipping these three together, especially when Dia is center >////<

Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

My beloved Ssamba,

Greetings! My name is Ella and I'm a very dear fan of yours ☆
To be honest, I am unable to speak, write or read Korean however everyone is joining together so that you would be able to receive these feelings that we have written down just for you 。^‿^。
I have always admired you, I would go as far as to say that I love you. This is not just because of Fluttering Feelings but with you as a person. You were able to show me a lot of wonderful things, you taught me lessons through your writing and you made me feel different kinds of emotions. (≧▽≦)
Everytime I read your manhwa I made sure that I always read the little comments that you leave behind after every end of the chapter and it would always, without fail, make my day (´∀`) It makes me happy to know that you love what you are doing and that you are always looking forward to tomorrow. I love your work so much, out of all the manhwa's I've read I was very taken by the way the story was made for Fluttering Feelings. It is truly very unique and I always get excited for the next chapters not knowing what you have in store for us ΣΣ(゚Д゚;)
You were able to play a big role in my life through this comic and nothing in the world can ever take your place in my heart (/ω\)

Recently, I heard that you have grown ill and it's not looking good for you, I am deeply saddened and devastated to know this (ಥ﹏ಥ)
Right now I wish there was something I can do to help but I'm afraid the full extent of my capabilities is only writing you this letter. ≧ロ≦
It must be tough to be in your current situation but I really hope that you get better. Don't let the knowledge of this illness get you down, you will be able to get through this I know you can!! \(T∇T)/
You are not alone, though we are far in spirit we’re connected at heart, your fans will always be here waiting for you and we will not leave your side. You are not fighting alone, if things get tough always remember that we are always here to support you

~(‾▿‾~) (ノ≧∀≦)ノ Ssamba get better !! \(-_-\) ~(‾▿‾)~

I'd very much like to hug you at this point and I'm in the verge of crying (T﹏T)

And as much as I love Fluttering Feelings and as much as I want to know what will happen in the end .. what I would like to happen right now from the bottom of my heart is for you to get better
Keep fighting !! You will be able to do it I am 100% sure ( ̄ー ̄)b

Always stay positive, I extend my regards to you and your family.
I only hope for good things to happen in the future and I hope one of those things is to hear from you again Ssamba
(✿ ♥‿♥)

I love you so much ♥
Eat healthy, take your meds, and think of me? kekeke (≧∀≦)
Fight the good fight, I will always be here for you.

With lots of love,
- Ella

Ella
Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

i've been waiting for this! I love NTR, especially since it's from Kodama Naoko-sensei

Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

it was great but I was hoping to know what happened between takako and yui but it never showed. I mean, i want to know how she got the friggin scar and how did yui do it? did they get together? `cuz like yui asked those questions like "do i turn you on?" and that time that she said "i'm hungry" i could've sworn that i thought she was going to back hug takako

I also wanted to know what happened to saki and mayu afterwards though.. even though it was implied that they could've gotten together i wanted to see it happen T...T sobs

great manga but kinda a cliff hanger ending and lotsa plot holes, especially at the point where Takeyama Jin didn't even show us the face of Mika's new love uhhhh .....

last edited at May 22, 2015 5:57AM

Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

diabetes

Ella
Image Comments 08 Dec 00:36
Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013
Nicomaki_negi3sai_reworked_gif

I can stare at it all day * n *

last edited at Dec 8, 2014 12:37AM

Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

i can't help but smile everytime I see the baby's face XD The look she gives Maki is priceless !!!

Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

Little Nishikino is so cute XD Ooshima Tomo best NicoMaki artist <3

Ella
Image Comments 18 Sep 07:31
Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013
Ds5_zpsefa9d0921

HAHAHAHHAHAHA !!! Good one Nozomi ! I expected nothing less xD

Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

that... really... hurt. I was expecting-- but then-- ... T^T

Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

can't wait for the other 2 to be translated !! I've been eyeing this since it came out in g-hentai and I just knew that dynasty would translate it and they did !! I love you guys, can't wait !! >w< NicoMaki ~ ♥ Such drama I love it

Ella
Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

oh god, after reading this it definitely went to my favorites ~ ♥ It's all so true !! Like how I calculate how much LP to use and hours per day and sleep to get so I can get the event cards since I never spend to buy Loveca XD This doujin is brilliant ! I wish for more of it >w<

Ella
Yuriduru discussion 17 Jul 19:57
Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

Zuikaku really looks like Nico Nico nii~ Awesome art as usual from Ooshima Tomo ♥

Ella
Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

Kotone x Shizuku is the only pair in the series that made my heart go warm and fuzzy and I always wondered about the fiance thing. Thank you for this extra ! I'm happy that Kotone is actually looking for a way out of it, it's so sweet~

Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

all the best OTP's in one doujin massive nosebleed

Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

Soooooooo cute ~~~~~~~~~~!! How is it possible for an artist to have such top class art with a good story line !! I really wanted to hug Non-chan T^T so cute, I can't even— ahh!! That ending though so warm and fuzzy ~♥

Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

I've read the raw and I can tell that the translation is a bit off, but still even by reading the raw or this translation my heart pounded so fast and I was feeling warm the whole time. As usual, very good work from Takano Saku-sama

Eri x Nozomi forever ~♥ ヽ(=´▽`=)ノ

Ella
Image Comments 21 May 06:38
Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

I used to not like Homura but now that she's kinda evil w/c makes her look "cooler" to me, I'm inlove with her ! Love this pair ~ ♥

Ella
Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

lt's so funny with all those different funny faces ! I love it

Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

Eris x Shizuku is my favorite pair ~ omg they are too cute !! Love how Shizuku is never honest with how she feels =3=

Ella
Image Comments 26 Feb 13:06
Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

omg I love them so much ~ so cute !!

Ella
Image Comments 19 Feb 09:10
Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

I feel the same way ! Kotone x Shizuku is like the cutest couple. They're simple but very heart warming to watch... so cute !

Ella
Image Comments 19 Feb 09:08
Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

^
^
double agree

Ella
Image Comments 19 Feb 09:07
Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

I like them bes in the anime too >w<

Ella
Image Comments 13 Feb 06:47
Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

I knew many would react to this. I really like Mitsuki, but she's not for Haruka though. >3< Yuu x Haruka