Forum › Sakura Trick discussion

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

good to see another chapter on here I was worried for a bit that this series ended

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

IDK why i love to see Haruka x Mitsuki so much more than Haruka x yuu

leave

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I think... I really meant that...

It's about damn time!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

It's about damn time!

Haruka and yuu must live in the sailor moon universe if they cant figure obvious shit like this out already..........actually that crossover would be pretty epic just to see haruka standing next to haruka

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Yes! This manga has redeemed itself in my eyes. I was pissed off with the whole "they don't really love each other because they don't understand love" thing.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

:O!
♥!
I.. did not see that coming!
HNNNNNNNNNNG!!!
CUUUUUUUTE!!!

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

I think I died from cuteness

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Jealous!Yuu is really cute ( ˘ ³˘)♥ ok

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

FINALLYYYYYYYYYY!!! D: OMG I love it

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Sakura Trick color pages are a gift from heaven.

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

I want to see more petting from now on.

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

So the one who realize it first is Yuu, well she always seems like she didn't care or nonchalant about their situation but turns out she's the one who's going to be so into it. even in anime she act like that to haruka I really thought she's so childish but then later on it also shown that she's the one who's more aware about their situation, and that mean she actually care, Haruka seems to be the Aggressive one but the "clueless thing" also piss me off hope she realize it sooner.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Since Yuu is realizing it now I wonder what route the series will take now time for Yuzu x Kaede for to develop?!.
Also looking forward to more prez SumiSumi XD.
btw how do you use the spoiler code here? it didnt work for me...
EDIT: got it haha thank you Kyonne, I should stop posting stuff when I'm tired

last edited at Jul 25, 2014 12:54PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Since Yuu is realizing it now I wonder what route the series will take now (time for Yuzu x Kaede for to develop?!) .
Also looking forward to more prez SumiSumi XD.
btw how do you use the spoiler code here? it didnt work for me...

Click to quote someone with a spoiler and see how i put this sentence inside two '='s

joined Mar 14, 2014

cant believe i didnt include those, also adding gurren lagann to be equal to the japanese version because of steve blum as leeroy, just yes

Huh, haven't watched the dub yet, but i've heard great things about the Anti-Spiral screaming DDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA at the end

Yeah its unintentionally hilarious and yet at the same time so over the top it just fits everything thats going on so well, however i am a fair woman so i will add something to the sub side: every dub of evangelion has and always will SUCK, ugh i get nightmares about tiffany grants asuka, spike is a nice guy and he has done some good work but his shinji voice is just........no, except at the end of 2.22 where it picks up in quality for the final scene..........and then 3.33 dub just got everything wrong, even post time skip misato XD
oh also adding robotech here, its less a dub and more a few seasons of macross cut together but i love it so much............that and a certain relationship becomes a lot less offensive and sexist in robotech compared to that macross season...........you know the one

I really like the dubbing of evangelion I'm surprised that so many people dislike it. Well I guess I'm in the minority.

last edited at Aug 13, 2014 9:14PM

Screenshot_5
joined Aug 20, 2014

god i love ST, cant wait for the next chap :3!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Fun chapter, I think I am starting to leaning more towards Shizuku and Kotone more than Haruka and Yuu on the couple I like the most in this.

joined Aug 23, 2013

Damn Yuzu, just how oblivious can you get? I pity Kaede for that matter...

http://dynasty-scans.com/images/1890
I sure wish this happened.

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 1:48AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Sakura Trick sweet its been a while. Too bad Harupopo looks like your make out session is postponed. Anyway nice chapter.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Meow!

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

And in the end everyone seem to completely forgot about Shizuku''s job interview problem.

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 3:12AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

And in the end everyone seem to completely forgot about Shizuku''s job interview problem.

because cute dresses, also kotone and shizuku are quickly becoming the best characters in the manga

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Sipping sounds... Oh Yuzu, you are so innocent x3

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Now I want a second season even more : no more pseudo drama with pseudo love triangle harukaxyuuxprez and more kotonexshizuku ! \o/

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

I love haruka so much. I think I would pretty much be the same way as her if I had a girlfriend.

To reply you must either login or sign up.