Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's not a chapter of 'Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!' if Harumi doesn't get to say at least one tsukkomi line.

Harumi Hana: born to be the straight man.

Which is a boke line in itself, and in dire need of a tsukkomi reply, because Harumi is actually a queer woman.

Congratulations, you have reached the Momose level of tsukkomi.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

LOL

joined Mar 28, 2019

So nobody is going to talk about the cd drama that comes with volume 3?
(it features some of my favorite seiyuus LOL guess why I'm so hyped up)

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

(it features some of my favorite seiyuus LOL guess why I'm so hyped up)

I did. And there's a cast interview advertised in this chapter. I think it might get an anime though of course it would be ecchi fanservice even moreso than the manga is.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

That chapter where all 4 meet up at the festival, that was so awkward it was awesome, just splendid.

BakemonoJoker
11987161_1662992157250246_4752483831939925755_n
joined Jun 20, 2014

first time i'l write this and it'l be relatable and true in a positive way too "Your mom gay" X'D

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Ah, goddamit, why the bloody hell did I stop reading this? This is a work of genius! Genius, I say!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

There was a part of me that thought that she might have been going in for a kiss but no..
Alack, alas, the tits take center stage

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Prettier than the fireworks. Yeah, Chiaki truly loves these boobs.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I saw fireworks and lowkey expected a kiss scene.
Got a grope scene instead.
Man, I love this manga.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I grow more fearful for Kana-chan each day.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

this manga makes my day every single chapter

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

I grow more fearful for Kana-chan each day.

Momose's inner voice leaked out pretty strongly in this chapter, I can't imagine that Kana is totally oblivious. Honestly I think she handles her pretty well... Momose is crazy but will literally do whatever Kana tells her, I think.

joined Dec 10, 2017

I can't imagine that Kana is totally oblivious.

That’s what I think too. She’s the only character who’s thoughts have never actually been made known by the author, and I think the reason why is because something big about her is going to be revealed eventually.

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Those disillusioned faces in chapter 23...

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

That’s what I think too. She’s the only character who’s thoughts have never actually been made known by the author, and I think the reason why is because something big about her is going to be revealed eventually.

Kana is actually the biggest titty-fiend out of all of them, calling it now.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

I can't get enough of this author's artstyle. The story itself is nice and all, but the artstyle, the artstyle is fucking gorgeous.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The sexual harassment of Chiaki is getting tedious.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

ComfyCafe posted:

Kana is actually the biggest titty-fiend out of all of them, calling it now.

YES PLEASE

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I really do want to see Kana's thoughts, yes. It certainly seems suspicious that we haven't had the chance yet, although every time I think this, her completely clueless face makes me doubt myself again. Well, only one way to find out...

Gintama_sakata_gintoki_man_sword_greeting_smile_35615_300x240
joined Apr 29, 2019

big tiddie goth gf exist

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Just date already.

this.

I hope Kana is oblivious of Momose's fixation, but that she also has something of her own. Like maybe she's more of an ass girl.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

You see, Harumi, the problem here is that, when you and Chiaki started playing boobie-grope games, you forgot something important: you forgot to tell Chiaki that, first, before letting her touch your boobs, she had to tell you that she liked you -- and properly ask you to be her girlfriend.

Because you forgot that, the relationship between the two of you is a mess right now: nobody knows for sure what's okay to do and what isn't, what's cheating and what's not -- and that's how you end up in silly fights like that.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

if this wasn't a declaration of love from both sides, I don't know what you might call it then.

(it features some of my favorite seiyuus LOL guess why I'm so hyped up

I wish I could buy it :(

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

poke

"DO YOU EVEN CALL THAT A GROPE!"

LOL :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.